Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Park on the phone with Kim and Gu. They're talking about the achievement of Father Han.

Park went into Kang's office with a warrant, but it's empty. No words about where he is, he just left, said the secretary.

Cult Leader and assistant got arrest warrant from the police.

Scar Face is giving the guys some duffels of money. They said their goodbyes. The guys are leaving the country the next day. Turned out that he put a tracking device into one of the bags. Seriously this cunning guy... Kim picked up the signal.

The two witness is returned to the police station, received by Seo. They're all battered and beaten. It's been a long time, said Seo. The female witness just hugged her and cried.

Three guys sleeping in a warehouse. There are some noises outside. Two of the guys went out. It's our yellow dog. He made some gestures, the guys turned back and got shot electric guns by Kim. Kim went inside, Scar Face is there. They started fighting. Another guy came also, the one who beat up Seo. But Kim halted the fight, someone arrived on his bike. It's SS!! "Meet your match". Kim let them fight one-on-one. SS won, of course. Yaaaay!! Kim then took out Scar Face.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Too happy.

I have a big feeling of dread.

Especially the scene with Hae Il and Father Han...

Bad feeling about Father Han.......

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

The two witness having noodles at the police station. Seo Kim Gu questioning them.

Kim and Park eating and drinking in a restaurant. They have a calm friendly talk. Park talking about reorganizing her life for the future. Kim looking contemplative.

Seo typing away at her desk. Gu next to her, can't really help much with the typing. So he turned on the tv. There is news about some animals sighted at the site where Hae-Mi visitied last time. They are captured by cameras set up by some animal control. Gu had an idea and quickly went out. Seo chased after him. After they went out, news about Scar Face come on tv.

Gu and Seo went to find out about the cameras set by animal control. It's been up about a year.

Church Trio cleaning up the place. Then Kim asked Han to go out eating and drinking together. Then they went into photo booth. Kim at first didn't want to but Han said guys do it too...

Gu and Seo looking through the CCTV. Seo said, is it okay not to inform Han about their new discovery? Gu dismissed it and they continued watching. Finally finding something. They looked very stunned! Cut to Han and Kim walking happily. Someone came with a skateboard from behind and hit Kim hard with a steel rod. He somehow got Kim trapped in a section of the mall, with rolling grill door, and he got out and with Lighter Guy started beating Father Han who remained on the other side.... Oh no!!!!........ Scar Face arrived. Kim started to beg to him, saying he is wrong and apologizing. Someone came with a bike and hit Han right at the back of his head with steel rod. He fell to the ground. Lots of blood coming out.... Oh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrgghhhhh, why do they have to torture us like this!!!! No preview!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Am I fated to love priests? First was Kim Jae Wook in Guest and now Kim Nam Gil...

only if they look like KJW and KNG...the priests where I come from don't quite look like that :P

@sushilicious wow didn't realise your mum was watching too ...who's her favourite character?

@Ameera Ali I have a feeling now that Hwang did not kill Father Lee but he was there to clean up. That's how they can somewhat redeem his character. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hae-Mi visitied last time.

Lol Hae Mi ~

FATHER HAN! :( Hope he is fine.

@triplem lol, I pull her to my side to watch together today lol. She doesn’t watch kdramas haha..I pull her because I want to show her the rose petal part lol. I did the same thing for the dog mask and Hae Mi lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh , Father Han  :bawling: :bawling::bawling: 

@ktcjdrama thanks for recap :blush: , now we worried about the end of the  father Han , now father Kim would feel guilty if he died :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

omg that harsh , 24 hours later and the flowers still coming out :joy::joy: - @Lawyerh & @sushilicious he need to win best side character for this :yum:

They were expecting 돈 (don ) money but they got 똥 (ddong) / poop instead  :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Via the ending of today’s episode...Father Han...he honestly...

Spoiler

Looks dead to me, I know it’s bad to say it. But the blood. It’s everywhere..it’s leaking...he could end up in a vegetative state

Spoiler

I think we could actually see the actual destruction of Hae Il that he will make against scar face, Han could be that switch. Judging via how Hae Il begs but they still do it. That could be his actual breaking point. (We Have see past breaks where Hae il loses it, but I think this would be the real deal)

Spoiler

Scar face really needs to get punished. He really needs too. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

It's very hard to watch Father Han being beaten by the killing machines, since he is such a gentle person. I'm so furious myself, I cannot imagine the wrath within Father Kim.

So what do you think will happen? How can Kim get out to help Han? Will he actually able to break through the rolling grill door with his fury?? Besides taking out the baddies, it is so very important to get Han to the hospital because the amount of blood coming out of his head was no joke!

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

What a ride.

I do agree the writing is pretty up and down.

Moments of hilarity and then you get Father Han.....sigh.

I feel like Prosecutor Park and her 'bipolar disorder'

Laughing one moment and in the depths of despair in another.

Spoiler

I do hope Father Han isn't dead.

I wonder at the purpose of Scarface and his gang coming back to taunt Hae Il. They have lost the money but I suppose that they are evil enough to want to 'even the score'

Plus anyone wonders the significance of Chief Prosecutor Kang going AWOL?

We still don't know the big bad at this point. Do we?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So what do you think will happen? How can Kim get out to help Han? Will he actually able to break through the rolling grill door with his fury?? Besides taking out the baddies, it is so very important to get Han to the hospital because the amount of blood coming out of his head was no joke!

If the writer is nice enough, we will probably see Han in the hospital at the start already. Or worst case.... (I don’t think we will see the process of him trying to get out to bring Han to the hospital)

But judging on what I saw...his injuries is really bad...he may live, but he might not be able to be conscious again? (Provided If the writer doesn’t kill off people)...that will spark Hae il’s wrath. Because, look at how Hae is begs. Often begging is the last strand of sanity. If they lose the one that is important to them even after begging they will lose it.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have a feeling now that Hwang did not kill Father Lee but he was there to clean up. That's how they can somewhat redeem his character. 

Okay just read @ktcjdrama's recap. So it is confirmed that Hwang did not kill Father Lee. I do think it is the work of Kang. 

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem lol, I pull her to my side to watch together today lol. She doesn’t watch kdramas haha..I pull her because I want to show her the rose petal part lol. I did the same thing for the dog mask and Hae Mi lol

I would be a little worried if I were your mum...I might be wondering what the heck my daughter is watching :mrgreen:

KNG's stunt double and action director. Mad props to folks like him who make the action scenes so legit.

I don't think Father Han dies...Seo got beaten up real bad and survived . 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

We have Father Han beaten up but they brought us with these. What is heartache

D4ChqEiUcAURWJa.jpgD4ChqEiU4AEdB4c.jpgD4ChqElU4AUmEMR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

@triplem lol. My mom laughed hard as she watched those parts. My mom yell in disgust and laughter as rose petals starts coming out.:joy:

Anyways...I guess it’s fated...For people around Hae il to get injured... :pensive:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@LyraYoo & @triplem seeing his  happy face make smile  , then seeing the blood coming out of his head that make me sad  , I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight :cry:

• Sad 7

My sense of foreboding hit its peak when Father Han asks if he could call Hae Il, hyung.....

*Shades of My Annoying Brother movie*

• Like 2
  • Sad 4