Quantcast

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Seriously...

This is me and my junior when I'm watching the "exploding flowers" scene.... :lol:

7bbc78e5-031a-4a2c-97b9-fa7bcb876eac.gif

I was watching this while holding him to sleep... LOL.. thank goodness he did not wake up.. LOL

Guess the petals were pretty apt since the med that was fed to them were some "flowers". 

Looks like enema was given to them to give such instant reaction to the bowels! LOL

What an amazing and brilliant episode again!

And thank you to @ktcjdrama for the recaps!

As always.. it make it easier for me while watching it RAW. :kiss_wink:

Oh... let me fangirl again at Father Kim!

Omg!!

How cool is he at the start of the show huh???

Those fights. That face.

Signalling song sac to stay down....

OMG OMG OMG!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really Astonishing           .. why everyone is so adorable 

@triplem OMG     ..  

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: No, they blurred the soiled pants only. Not the flying petals... or bursting petals?

Btw, I have a good guess on how they're going to get out of the safe.... The Cult Leader will finally dig into the safe, thus providing them a passage out. LOL... Let's see if that happens or not tomorrow.

U spoke my mind

I was about to comment on the same situation where the Cult Leader dig into the safe to only find them instead of the cash. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I felt very good punching the scar face  :innocent:  but i felt even better when that a$$hole of the boss got swindled by the scarface Ha ha 

and did you guys see Hwang's expression @12 min when the ex boss lady came out...it was like "what the hell happened to you LOL " or something like " so this is what you really look like " 

Soelsahwa :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, jadore1 said:

I'd be honest, hearing it reminded me of the skin-care brand Sulhwasoo :joy:

LOL, the name on the catering van that Seo was driving is Fiery Dosirak (translated from Chinese)

LOL, I watched the third time already and still cracked up when Park said "yes"....

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, jadore1 said:

What does this mean?

Haven't watch it with subs yet. 

@Ameera Ali yes!!! surprisingly i understand that part yesterday without subs and I was laughing so bad when I realised he should mean Roger and not lager.  LMAO.

Team leader and gang managed to turn over a new leaf and I can't help but adore them too! :sweatingbullets:

Now I'm worried that the writer will make me adore Hwang and Bobby as well... LOL

• LOL 5
12 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@phoenix24 thanks..

Isn't that the laxatives that was mentioned???

Lol

Haha yea the detective got that idea during their subway talk so they went to an oriental medicine doctor.  The doc mentioned a poison flower use in time of war and that was the name of the flower.  It is only grown in China and because of its poisonous quality it is illegal to import.  The priest requested it as favor from NIS lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Finally watched with subs and it was hilarious as usual lol. My favorite part was when Ms. Park got off the car, flipped her hair and the tag says: " the one who repented yesterday" lol:mrgreen::sweat_smile::joy:. Like hell she did :kiss:. I'm dying here lol:lol:.

• LOL 8

It is obviously smart writing from the writer that the frequent tummy upset of Gu is to be used for this purpose. To weaken the enemy's army. 

And then the digging of tunnel to the safe as well. Like, how so many episodes ago was that started.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

The background theme song when Song Sac practice his Muay Thai is originally from the Tang Dynasty & is about a thousand years old known as "將軍令" (The General's Command or Mandate)

Of course the song they play was from the famous Chinese Movie "Once a Upon a Time in China" the song is "男兒當自強"

• Like 6

I watch 3 time already with sub , still every time  this crack me up , the moment fiery priest know his right hand man like to a gossip :mrgreen::lol: 

Spoiler

184DDAD0-B6A3-43FA-981A-93B3CBCD9BF0.png

CAFE9D59-0677-4987-BA40-87768B2C762B.png

05CEB6D6-F0DF-487B-88CD-64E1014AEC0E.png

3BA90A60-0CC6-4ECB-818B-452996DD3B82.png

* @mrsj3n at this rate , we all would end loving every character, except 2 of course  , the cunning one & filthy one :lol:

* @lu09 that tag line make me laugh none stop too , I was  waiting for something else :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Love love love eps 17! It was feel good all the way even though it ended up with them being locked up in the safe . No guesses needed in how they would end up escaping  right? .......UKHA!!!  The Lord works in mysterious ways :mrgreen:

Sometimes I wonder how a crazy drama like this with the most over the top scenes and sequences  with no romance  is able to garner such a following the way it does. The thing with using such comedy is that you have to really go all the way and there's no middle ground. What the PD and writer does really well is that they are unapologetic in serving up in your face humour without losing track of the plot. And what I believe resonates with most viewers is that you see how every character here through their involvement in bringing down the baddies either finds closure for their past burdens ( like Koo and Sister Kim ) or regain  their moral compass (like Park) or finds their confidence ( like Song Sac and Yohan) .  This is truly a drama that champions the underdogs . 

------------------------------------------

Is this a foreshadowing of Kim's future? 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

* @mrsj3n at this rate , we all would end loving every character, except 2 of course  , the cunning one & filthy one :lol:

LOL!

I hope they won't turn cute when they repent.

The punch on The Cunning one face was oh so satisfying.

I can't wait for Father Kim to "exorcise" The Filthy one!!!

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdrama I cant wait for the recap for today episode  -my crush ripped jean is top notch :star: @mrsj3n these two will teach filthy one a big lesson - but what they will do with money  :relieved:

15551425811555142577.gif

(  :love: )  @triplem father Kim shaking his head with envy/jealousy , how good looking crush with glasses  :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"