Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Now that the drama is picking up pace and getting more serious, I kinda feel sad that the only people who saw Hae Mi were Detective Gu and a few grandpas. I want to know what Sister Kim and Father Han think of Hae Mi’s visual :joy:

Also the preview says that Father Kim and the gang will use their special weapon in the next episode... Any guesses to what it could be?

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

@kyleatreidesspecial weapon: Hae Mi walks in. :joy::lol: (I know it never gonna be the case, but it’s worth it to at least think about it) 

Not Too sure about what weapons as well.

I thought of NIS related stuff but I couldn’t really measure it out. then I thought about Hae Il’s past...(using against Hae Il) somehow...

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

i wonder why he decided to help those bad guys though...unless I missed out something...

Nothing is mentioned, but what else if not greed... money money money....

• Like 9

I am back! About Ratings update:

while agb nationwide and seoul ratings are consistent with the double digits, the 2049 ratings category of AGB marks TFP an impressive above 5 % since episode 15-16. What is remarkable about TFP is it breaks new ground for big 3 dramas because cable dramas draw the edge when it comes to the 2049 ratings. (Last drama which reached high rating was Encounter). 2049 ratings is used to for advertisers. So maybe , there are chances for the TFP cast to land a cf deal B)

Highest one minute rating last night : oh well  :D

• Like 9
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing is mentioned, but what else if not greed... money money money....

I would think this rotten guy is all about money since he didn't care for the kids at all.

And if Sister Kim and Father Han were to see the cross-dressed Father Kim?

Sister Kim gonna get into fits while Father Han gonna idolise Father Kim even more.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Hi all. I am just wondering something...

Have we seen this lady again after this scene that happened on episode 5?

Video-Capture-20190325-143154.jpg

Would the secret weapon be her? Considering how they have to film her face. She must play apart in some thing like a important persona, if not why film her...and as much as my memories goes after seeing this scene i don't see her anymore...hm..

EDIT: Found her giving flyers about mental health...but she did not confront Hae il for his actions? And she just walks away? Or could she be the one to help hae il get off the guilt? Honestly at this point I'm clueless as to how they will go. So thinking of some stuff to try to match.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hi all. I am just wondering something...

Have we seen this lady again after this scene that happened on episode 5?

Would the secret weapon be her? Considering how they have to film her face. She must play apart in some thing like a important persona, if not why film her...and as much as my memories goes after seeing this scene i don't see her anymore...hm..

EDIT: Found her giving flyers about mental health...but she did not confront Hae il for his actions? And she just walks away? Or could she be the one to help hae il get off the guilt? Honestly at this point I'm clueless as to how they will go. So thinking of some stuff to try to match.

Good catch! I think it would be good for Hae Il to overcome his guilt over the children he killed, because seeing how he was so affected by the words of his former team leader, another encounter with that evil man may render Hae Il of being unable to function normally and think clearly.

• Like 10

I think she will show up again later on, so that Kim can be truly freed of his guilt in killing the children. Thus Scar Face has nothing to taunt him anymore.

• Like 11

SBS had a talk show for the BTS. Talks about the incorporation of CG into the scenes 

wahhh KNG still doing a lot of the fight scenes. Pls be careful 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@triplem the entire clip is found on Viu -- Late Night E News ^^ . It includes a portion of LHN, KNG, KSK 's short interviews as well.

--

Anyways, I finally was able to visit the filming location particularly the Yakhyeon Parish Church were the drama was mainly shot. It is near Seoul Station / iSeoulU park . The church is really solemn inside. Even me who is not a Catholic is drawn to pray because it was peace and quiet too. 

D2kP2yZU8AAnb-W.jpg

Here are the photos ^^ 

Spoiler

Image may contain: sky, tree and outdoorImage may contain: tree, sky, plant, grass, outdoor and natureImage may contain: sky, cloud, tree, plant and outdoorImage may contain: sky, tree and outdoorImage may contain: plantNo photo description available.

I really wanted to take a photo near the altar but there were devotees inside and I was quite shy haha.54730521_1055825931268993_42124948958955

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Woot woot!!! I’m so happy you got to visit the filming sites @LyraYoo ! The church looks really lovely . I never had enough time in my previous visits to go hunt for filming sites , or never even once bumped into any oppas :joy:. Is weather still very cold ? 

• Like 6