Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Next morning, Park in front of Hwang's office, returning the white convertibles. I just love how sassy and direct she is with Hwang and Bobby.

At the church, Kim is handing the sample he got to his friend at the NFS. Sister Kim came out again with the sake bottle to serve tea for them. I don't know what is going on, but Kim's NFS friend look at Sister Kim and said something, which she denied, then some ominous BGM came on... Is there some dark background of Sister Kim??? Omo....

Park in her office. Her colleague updated her something. She then thought about Kim again, then she started doing some research on her computer.

Police team having a meeting, as in preview. Gu and Seo kinda protested about why they need to take this case. Team Leader said it's because Hwang's residence. Gu almost got found out by his reaction, but stopped by Seo.

Park finally found something that inspired her from the internet. It's a white mask. I don't understand without subs. She was very happy about it.

Seo is doing a briefing with Kim and Gu at the church. About the distance from Hwang's place to Lee's crime scene. But it seems that there is no way. Kim have an idea, and made a wink. Come the disguise scene.... LOLOLOL.... He kept flipping his long hair, lol.... He noticed the CCTV in the area are all taken down. Someone came to them, and Kim noticed the name of the company on his uniform, they started to leave then.... Gosh, KNG is so funny here.... he kept flipping his long hair, goodness....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Park's colleague came with some stuff, but Park not happy about it.

Kim and Gu stopped at a place for drink and discussing stuff. A guy nearby kept looking Kim's way. He still put on his act as woman. Gosh... lol... Gu got a text of the picture of Park's boss.

Kang in his office, being updated by a person that is not shown the face yet. When the face is finally shown, it's the guy who ordered Kim to throw the grenade!! He has a scar on his face.

Kim having some food outside the mini-mart, Park walked past, they had a little banter, then Park came back and checked his face to confirm her suspicion. End of part one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He still put on his act as woman.

@triplem somehow I’m excited for this part:joy:

• LOL 6

Park think to herself that she is sure it's Kim, but why... she walked away in a daze and muttered "stressed"...

At the Chinese restaurant. Bobby is giving SS a new tongue twister. SS can't do it and got kicked. Before Bobby can do more, someone shouted at him. It's the guy with the scar on his face. He said they're noisy. Just as Bobby wanted to fight him, Hwang's assistant came to get the guy. As they walked out, cult leader and assistant came. They want to have drink with Bobby.

New face guy is at Hwang's residence. Very quickly he found the CCTV scrambler device. And when he reached the room, he used his fingers to feel the floor and immediately knew what's going on.

Kim is taking a picture of some activities moving stuff from one car to another car.

Hwang and Kang drinking. Kang is asking Hwang to just do the same as he did to Father Lee.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I don't know what's going on, but Cult Leader is meeting with Russian Ahjusshi. It seems that they're plotting something against Hwang, for the sake of money. They are telling him that there is a big stack of money, as found out from drunk Bobby the night before.

SS is delivering food, he overheard Bobby telling his men some instructions (as in preview)

Kim is in his room on his bed looking at Congressman Park on his laptop. He got chocked on his drink and spat out the red liquid, which splattered like blood on Park's picture on the screen, like blood flowing. Then his digital clock showed 99:99. Then some other ominous sign. Seo called him and told him something about Congressman Park, I think about murder plan of Congressman Park.

In the dining room at the church. Seo and Gu facing SS to wait for more info. Kim watching from the side. But SS doesn't know the venue. They talked about some plans in comical way which we don't get to hear.

Kim walked SS. Kim said some stuff and SS admitted that he is actually afraid, but because this is for Father Lee. He got teary again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

SS visited YH at the mini-mart. He brought dumplings as peace offerings. They made up, tearily, lol..... SS fed YH the dumplings as in preview.

Kang in his office with Park. Not understanding their conversation... sorry.

Next is Congressman getting out of his car while on the phone with Park. He is upset at her as she listed the things he is being charged.

Kang and Jung at Nam's office, also showing him some documents proving his shady involvement. He is trembling and is asked to do something.

Kim got onto his bike and went to tail Park, who got into a car.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

At the police station. Gu pretended he got a call, and he announced the case to the team. Team Leader is shocked and got everyone ready on standby for an operation.

In the car, it's Park with Park. He was told something that he is shocked about and unhappy.

Back to the car. It's blocked by another car. It's Bobby with his men. Kim stopped and wondered why the police gang not there yet. They're held up by a protestor who blocked the road by lying in the middle of it. Back to car. Park is startled that it's Bobby. He gave instruction to do the job quickly. A man smashed the window. They caught Congressman Park. and pushed down Park on the floor. Kim followed and Park recognized it's the guy from the other night. She hailed a cab to tail him.

Bobby and men reached a building. Kim and Park too. Park swears to find out who he is. The gang at the rooftop. They got Park's thumbprint, and wanted to throw him down the roof, even taking off his shoes. Just then Kim arrived and told them to stop it. Fighting starts. Park got hit really bad by one of the men. Police arrived. Bobby got a call, so he called his men off. Hwang also got a call about police discovering the operation. He was upset because it's supposed to be a secret, why police knew about it.

Seo wondered to Gu because Kim cannot be found out. Kim tried to run away, met by Gu who diverted his team to another direction. But he is met with Park, who is determined to take off his mask. Kim managed to get away though, but at one area, he is met with the whole team of police with guns pointing at him, asking him to lift his hand up. He can't get away. Seo and Gu from behind him, worrying, they were joined by Park. Kim has no choice but lift his hands up. End of episode.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Ohhh noooooo.... :( hope that Kim will be fine though!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

In the preview:

We see Park walking towards Kim who is kneeling down on the floor with hands behind his head, while all the police team was screaming worriedly to stop Park from going near Kim.

Also the new guy meeting with Park and talking about Kim Hae Il.

Gu and Bobby drinking, Bobby drunk and down.

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Ohhh noooooo.... :( hope that Kim will be fine though!

He is fine from the preview... I just remembered there is a scene where he pointed a wooden rod determinedly on the satellite map of Lee's crime scene.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Actually he looks decent as a female. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem somehow I’m excited for this part:joy:

oh gosh....sushi gal....I think Kim Nam Gil loves it as much...he perfected the hair flipping :joy:

Spoiler

hahaha...they are recreating the Mr Sunshine scene :D 

Thanks @ktcjdrama for the recaps...okay so the plot thickens with Kim's ex colleague being part of or joining  the Savings Day gang. But why do they want to get rid of  the Congressman? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem my take is that they are not happy by the fact that the Congressman receive more money than them? And some more she is a woman. A woman shadowing over men? I don’t think they are going to be happy.

Tommorow gonna gif all of the woman parts:joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

861CF43D-819F-4AC4-B206-68D449CA67FA.gif

... I hope he not crying because he keep celebrating woman day  *ROTC* :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

I think I’m the only one that would spazz over the fact that Nam Gil wore drag. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

y take is that they are not happy by the fact that the Congressman receive more money than them? And some more she is a woman. A woman shadowing over men? I don’t think they are going to be happy.

It's not the lady , I was watching the IG cuts and it is this guy they are trying to kill...now I am confused...

In fact Kim had a premonition about it (or you could say God send him  a message ) , which I suppose led him to save the guy

I had to show you this :D

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

... lovely:joy:

I love these two...they are so sweet and you know what really annoyed me tonight...Bobby and his unending bullying of SS...I really wanted to cut off his hair and slap him myself. I hope by the end of this drama SS will have chance to give him a good smack :dizzy:

Spoiler

Preview...Park is really sassy and fearless 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@triplemIt’s quite uncommon to see a trio that consist of two male leads and one supporting....But the drama is still nice though! 

And that hair flicking is the cherry on top. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I am impressed.... what a woman he makes LOL :tounge_wink:  and at 25 min man spreading ..priceless  .   So the rats are biting each other and trying to steal from each other, it seems.    No subs yet so i am on visual  impressions only .    When two strong women start caring  for a guy :love: , there is no way in hell, that anything can stop our KNG from obliterating the wasp nest in the next 9 episodes. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4