Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

@triplem remember how i said i was watching sharks? lee honey is one of the cast too! She is like Nam Gil's secretary. And it is giving the fiery priest vibes. I cannn't

FAB61F9D-FC62-47F9-90D6-40A7894A0703.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, triplem said:

Aishhh ..for a drama that’s not likely to have a love line , and one lead has sworn to celibacy , they even have a couple photo shoot :joy:, normally reserved for dramas with romance . Maybe the biggest twist is Father Kim going back to being an agent . 

I can't help but to ship their characters more and more with each episode:D And with this photoshoot my feelings just became stronger:sweatingbullets: What do you guys think about the relationship between their characters? 

I know there is no love line but i can dream:joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

17 hours ago, seteney said:

I started this one, since I missed a good comedy. It was pretty funny till episode 2 with the flashback scene :mellow: I would also be angry all the time, oha.

Me at the end of ep2 'I thought this was supposed to be a comedy, why am I crying?'

aR8psol.jpg

So far this show is good and that grunting prosecutor cracks me up.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Aishhh ..for a drama that’s not likely to have a love line , and one lead has sworn to celibacy , they even have a couple photo shoot :joy:, normally reserved for dramas with romance . Maybe the biggest twist is Father Kim going back to being an agent . 

Aishhh-ing with you.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: and here I am still waiting for some of my OTPs to have a photo shoot that will probably never ever happen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I guess I’m kinda fine without a loveline..since there is already deserts on the table *cough**cough* @triplem @Ameera Ali So I guess this could be a main dish? Like I don’t really want any diabetes if I watch too much sugar:sweatingbullets:

But anyways, I think it’s not that necessary to have a loveline considering how this involves fighting. Romance will just further pull Hae Il down, we can’t have him stop fighting so it’s bad to have it... Plus Prosecutor will be that ‘opening’ (I guess) for Hae Il to enter and attack.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

He can’t have a love line for sure @sushilicious . Unless he’s not a real priest :naughty: . Or he quits - but that won’t go down well - somewhat blasphemous 

@ktcjdrama what is very naughty of SBS is to push & magnify all these romance tropes when we clearly can’t have one :lol:. See what I mean ..look at these new stills

Lol. She can recognise it’s him who made her unconscious 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 10

Posted (edited)

My favourite section of the BTS...:blush:

Ahem a non-romance drama with BTS shipping going on ( lol, though my colleague told me Lee Honey is apparently dating someone, can’t remember who now) 

High Cut released all the couply photos :D 

Spoiler

The full BTS

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Kim Nam Gil And Honey Lee Hilariously Reenact Famous Scene + Spark Curiosity In “The Fiery Priest”

by L. Kim
9e2f3d2e5a23496ab5d19635022b5f6f.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The Fiery Priest” released new stills of Kim Nam Gil and Honey Lee.

Kim Nam Gil plays the hot-tempered priest Kim Hae Il while Honey Lee plays the tough prosecutor Park Kyung Sun. The two characters are often seen quarreling with each other. In the previous episode, Kim Hae Il had called her “non-recyclable waste,” which caused Park Kyung Sun to slam her head into his nose for pure revenge. The chemistry between the two volatile characters is one of the fun points of the drama.

However, the stills that were released on March 21 display them in an unexpected situation. Contrary to before, they’re just staring into each other’s eyes.

Kim Hae Il and Park Kyung Sun are making eye-contact while covering each other’s mouths. Park Kyung Sun then grabs his collar and looks into his eyes, and Kim Hae Il looks flabbergasted by the quizzical situation. Why are the two suddenly making eye contact? The unusual atmosphere between the two characters, who exchanged fierce attacks before, makes the situation even more curious.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1311835wpp/kim-nam-gil-and-honey-lee-hilariously-reenact-famous-scene-spark-curiosity-in-the-fiery-priest
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, angiecrosby said:

Yayyy! It's finally Friday:blush: Can't wait!

@triplem yeah, unfortunately Lee Honey is taken. But her chemistry with Kim Nam Gil is undeniable, I hope they will work in another project together.

The chemistry is strong ..which gives me slight regret this isn’t that sort of drama that has romance . 

But to be honest , I was quite mad at Park last episode. She undid everything that Kim & gang had put in place . The only silver lining is that the lil girl will have funds for better medicine.  I know that Park is not quite 100% on the side of her boss & she’s doing this to save herself from career death in that small town , but still where is her conscience? I wonder if it will make a difference if she finds out Hwang had killed Father Lee ? And honestly now , it’s quite hard for her to turn back unless she double crosses them . Talking about Hwang , he isn’t the most dangerous of the lot , it’s Park’s boss & his crazy ambition as well as ability to exploit his position that is most scary 

Happy for cast & crew 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

I wonder if it will make a difference if she finds out Hwang had killed Father Lee ?

She found out already, right? That's why she wasn't friendly with Hwang...

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She found out already, right? That's why she wasn't friendly with Hwang...

Hmm I can’t remember. Does she know for a fact ? 

• Like 7

Just now, triplem said:

Hmm I can’t remember. Does she know for a fact ? 

Her boss told her, while introducing Hwang. Unless I missed something in the translation. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

it’s quite hard for her to turn back unless she double crosses

Yes. But to me, I think that she is going to be that one way ticket for Hae Il to get information on those bad guys or beat them? Who knows? Okayyyyy back to TYH  *tuck back under my blanket*

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Sorrrrryyyy a bit late....

Kim and Gu managed to get it outside per preview, got discovered, then saved by Seo. Hwang assistant came out and was updated. He quickly ran inside to tell Hwang. Hwang called out for Park and quickly checked her. She is laid in bed, Hwang got her and asking if she is okay but she hit him instead, hahaa... Her boss about to get hit when he came near to ask if she is okay.

Seo got a text saying that there is a break-in at Hwang's but Kim wondered why. Turns out that Gu took a vase out. He said it's better to take something and fake it as a break-in. The CSI team is there already, and one of them picked up seaweed. Gu's team leader asked Park for more info, Park is thinking about Kim, then she said there is an orang-utan as well, lol.... Just then Gu and Seo arrived. They got scolded by Team Leader for taking a lot time to arrive. Park asked for CCTV but was told no image captured. One of the officers gave a description that matches Seo very well and everyone looked at her curiously. She got nervous, but instead got scolded by her Team Leader not to dress like that because she is easily misunderstood as a criminal.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hwang asked his sec.to drive Park home, but she asked for Seo instead. In the car, as in preview, she asked if Seo liked Kim. Of course, he is a nice person. Park said not as a person but as a man. She denied it, but anyway Park warned her to be careful.

Hwang, Jung and Kang at the Russian cafe. Hwang asked them to lay low for a while, I think. They suspected Chief Nam and Congressman Park for what happened.

Gu and Seo at the dining room of the church with Kim. They updated Kim. Btw, earlier when the police arrived, Jung and Kang weren't there already. Sister Kim came serving them tea, using the thing that Gu stole from Hwang's place. It's not a vase but like sake bottle. Everyone startled, lol... Gu almost let slip about where it came from, but got a kick from Kim under the table.

Park tossing and turning in bed, suspecting the person in mask to be Kim, but she kept dismissing the possibility.

Kim in his room in the dark, praying to God. He took a look at his picture with Father Lee.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3