• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really Astonishing           .. why everyone is so adorable 

.. I don’t know what to say , I’m speechless 

31 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

@phoenix24  who is this? KNG? where ? when? 

Picture from kim nam gil vietnam fanpage.  I think they took it from Queen Seondeok.  I don't remember him crossdressing in that drama, but I didn't watch every episode from beginning to end because it's pretty long.  I think someone must of thought he would look good as female too and might of put his face on one of the female's body.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

They referenced memoir of a murderer again! I like it when they reference their previous works:joy:. (Because to me, each of their projects are like their past lives. So they are reliving even for a moment of their past lives makes me happy. I’m more happy because memoir of a murderer is one of my favorite movies~)

They referenced the finale scene for Memior (In a bamboo grove)

They referenced the car scene where the male lead crash into Nam gil’s Car and there is blood on his car. The production loves nam gil haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Okay, so why did Hwang target Park with the Russian killer? He hasn't received any instructions to take any actions on her... Did he just not like her joining the gang? Or trying to frame Kim?

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, so why did Hwang target Park with the Russian killer? He hasn't received any instructions to take any actions on her... Did he just not like her joining the gang? Or trying to frame Kim?

Yes. I think he have thoughts of framing Kim. Andddd he have thoughts on killing park. Because park has that attitude that he might not like. Plus to him, maybe she would be his future problem, so kill two birds with one stone. I mean...she is a woman who manages to get to those big shots side in a matter of days.

• Like 7

@triplem Do you think Hae Il’s ex-boss wants him to like...kneel down like a dog? (Not sure but to me I feel like he wants to control Hae il) Because based on the church scene, he is like...rubbing salt on a freshly cut wound...giving him a few days to think through (if not then what will happen?)

i wonder why he decided to help those bad guys though...unless I missed out something...

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hae Il's ex boss understands his psyche more than anyone else. If he goes on the offensive and rile Kim up , Kim would fight back and Kim would win. The boss knows it is not easy to take Kim down or kill him. Remember he never backs down in enemy's territory. But if he uses Hae Il's weakness - which is the guilt he feels and the fact that he never forgave himself for those 11 kids - the ex boss is hoping to demotivate Kim and weaken his resolve. The only way he thinks he can get Kim out of the way is for Kim himself to feel demoralised and disheartened, and therefore stop investigating. 

I agree with u  , he know how dangerous priest is , he was reason voice for the the other evil most episode for not taking him lightly, he see him as the menacing  type, that can kill himself and other to win  , so he try to threaten him emotionally .

but all these scum/evil people  are actually pretty delusional it they think that will stop him just to keep his past hidden , no one can think of threaten our priest  and get away with it  . At least now prosecutor park will help him , get them down :crazy:

• Like 7

Now that the drama is picking up pace and getting more serious, I kinda feel sad that the only people who saw Hae Mi were Detective Gu and a few grandpas. I want to know what Sister Kim and Father Han think of Hae Mi’s visual :joy:

Also the preview says that Father Kim and the gang will use their special weapon in the next episode... Any guesses to what it could be?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

@kyleatreidesspecial weapon: Hae Mi walks in. :joy::lol: (I know it never gonna be the case, but it’s worth it to at least think about it) 

Not Too sure about what weapons as well.

I thought of NIS related stuff but I couldn’t really measure it out. then I thought about Hae Il’s past...(using against Hae Il) somehow...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

i wonder why he decided to help those bad guys though...unless I missed out something...

Nothing is mentioned, but what else if not greed... money money money....

• Like 8
17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing is mentioned, but what else if not greed... money money money....

I would think this rotten guy is all about money since he didn't care for the kids at all.

And if Sister Kim and Father Han were to see the cross-dressed Father Kim?

Sister Kim gonna get into fits while Father Han gonna idolise Father Kim even more.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Hi all. I am just wondering something...

Have we seen this lady again after this scene that happened on episode 5?

Video-Capture-20190325-143154.jpg

Would the secret weapon be her? Considering how they have to film her face. She must play apart in some thing like a important persona, if not why film her...and as much as my memories goes after seeing this scene i don't see her anymore...hm..

EDIT: Found her giving flyers about mental health...but she did not confront Hae il for his actions? And she just walks away? Or could she be the one to help hae il get off the guilt? Honestly at this point I'm clueless as to how they will go. So thinking of some stuff to try to match.

• Like 8
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"