[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

Just now, nateko said:

I must say that KNG's Russian was actually really good, especially compared to the bar boss's Russian. I had no trouble understanding what he said. Pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Same! Bar boss's Russian is hilarious, I can't keep my face straight when he is speaking:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

:mask: subs subs,...ep 12 looks very good :tounge_wink:  waiting for subs to clearly express my delight for KNG and team .

While waiting had to go  back and re watch ep 11 at 10 min  ...our 'honey' really saw god after  being chopped to sleep ...she is sounding very reasonable...and maybe jealous, maybe a bit possessive too lol when she warns hip hop girl to go to the Buddhist temple to cool off lol  ( no way honey, even there when it comes to kng we will sing  alleluia :blush:    and her test at 21m she is so proud of being 100% ...........................sociopath  hehe  at least she is honest with herself. 

BUT definitely i had to go back and see that gorgeous woman...lol...baby when you got it you got it , male or female ....and his nonchallannt leg crossing ... if only the old man knows LOL 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 17-18

by LollyPip

Priest1718-00105.jpg

Every time it looks like our favorite grumpy priest is getting the upper hand, something gets flipped and he finds himself struggling to keep things afloat all over again. This war he’s fighting is much more complicated than he ever imagined, but at least he’s finding himself with some pretty solid supporters. Even former enemies may be slowly starting to change sides, which is good, because Hae-il is about to need all the help he can get.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/the-fiery-priest-episodes-17-18/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I think it’s because secret service agents cannot have their identities revealed given all the highly classified  secrets & information they are privy to . It is also for their own safety 

Aha! 

Ok... hmm.. alright. This I can accept.

Thanks! :kiss_wink:

@sushilicious lol... like duh? :sweatingbullets:

I know how he became a priest. Lol

It's just that to me, knowing he is some secret agent isn't that bad unless (letting my imagination run wild here a bit) those villains are going to orchestrate something disastrous like kidnapping him to torture in order to get him to spill some top secrets and etc.

Then like what I've said above... I can accept. 

Other than that, in my "rainbow" world.. I would think that those who know will just go "so that's why he can fight" and end of story for that part and nothing sinister is gonna happen to him except that we all now know that the ex commander is now in the picture and he is our Father Kim's kryptonite. :tears:

Ok. I'm overthinking... lol

Geez.. I should focus on who killed Father Lee right? Lol

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

It's just that to me, knowing he is some secret agent isn't that bad unless (letting my imagination run wild here a bit) those villains are going to orchestrate something disastrous like kidnapping him to torture in order to get him to spill some top secrets and etc.

Then like what I've said above... I can accept. 

Other than that, in my "rainbow" world.. I would think that those who know will just go "so that's why he can fight" and end of story for that part and nothing sinister is gonna happen to him except that we all now know that the ex commander is now in the picture and he is our Father Kim's kryptonite. :tears:

I guess the baddies can also discredit him now and say that he is a fake priest or something. For now, he is the main priest (or has the highest rank) in their church, so imagine if the baddies disclose that he is a former secret agent, fired for killing children, that now is faking being a priest and using it to cause havoc. If they release such fake info to the public then not only they'll have him removed from the church but they can also arrest him for faking his priesthood, not only that, the baddies can sway the public's opinion that the church has been so very problematic and close it down without anyone complaining and build "welfare centre"/"orphanage" to laundry the money. Just imagine what will happen if the baddies tell the press that a guy who killed innocent children with a grenade (regardless of what truly happened) is now overseeing orphaned kids. I bet they will try to demonize him as much as possible and he may even lose his priesthood. :astonished: Hope none of that happens...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

@phoenix24  who is this? KNG? where ? when? 

Picture from kim nam gil vietnam fanpage.  I think they took it from Queen Seondeok.  I don't remember him crossdressing in that drama, but I didn't watch every episode from beginning to end because it's pretty long.  I think someone must of thought he would look good as female too and might of put his face on one of the female's body.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hae Il's ex boss understands his psyche more than anyone else. If he goes on the offensive and rile Kim up , Kim would fight back and Kim would win. The boss knows it is not easy to take Kim down or kill him. Remember he never backs down in enemy's territory. But if he uses Hae Il's weakness - which is the guilt he feels and the fact that he never forgave himself for those 11 kids - the ex boss is hoping to demotivate Kim and weaken his resolve. The only way he thinks he can get Kim out of the way is for Kim himself to feel demoralised and disheartened, and therefore stop investigating. 

I agree with u  , he know how dangerous priest is , he was reason voice for the the other evil most episode for not taking him lightly, he see him as the menacing  type, that can kill himself and other to win  , so he try to threaten him emotionally .

but all these scum/evil people  are actually pretty delusional it they think that will stop him just to keep his past hidden , no one can think of threaten our priest  and get away with it  . At least now prosecutor park will help him , get them down :crazy:

• Like 7

Now that the drama is picking up pace and getting more serious, I kinda feel sad that the only people who saw Hae Mi were Detective Gu and a few grandpas. I want to know what Sister Kim and Father Han think of Hae Mi’s visual :joy:

Also the preview says that Father Kim and the gang will use their special weapon in the next episode... Any guesses to what it could be?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6