Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

32 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

lol. This priest is so damn fine so you know it's hard to keep me away!

True :joy: he is so handsome and cool!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Finally I was able to watch episodes with the sub :joy:

Of Father , Father :mrgreen:

I feel your pain Father Kim , you’re only one person , there are a lot of scums needed to be wipe of this planet. I like that these episodes is an eye opener of the people around Father Kim & to know how scums these gang are & the depths they will go to get rich I am glad Father Kim’s got patience now with people around him now to even ask for help & willing to listen to them - he growing on everyone now :wub:

One of of my favorite scene is how innocent these two were & how Father Kim try to explain to them , the cult are not after children to increase their number of believers but to build a foundation that help them cover their money laundering & dirty work - nice to watch them getting out of their character & bad mouthing the bad birds :joy:

Its really sad to watch  the world these innocent orphans living in , when no one care about them when they get hurt or poisoned by dirty food for other to save money , hopefully next week everyone will notice thanks to the finest work of ST the delivery guy & his best friend and his ability to hear everything while eating. 

Finally Dae Young , how pitiful his life is , I kind feel sorry for him now , he is between a rock & a hard place , either choice there is a child that destined to be hurt , he isn’t coward as I thought   :sweat_smile:

Watching this guy do this was second best highlight of me in this week episodes :lol:

5c859dc53e80b109347110.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

It will be interesting when the Nun and the young Father Han will be roped into the plans to bring the villians down.

I like the slapstick effects in the drama. Rather refreshing.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I super super love this show.... What a great cast! The Nun should get an acting award for her fab comedic timing and she is so underrated but what a GEM she is.... rem her outburst on the cult?  Hahahaha...  

I'm trying to find out if the Thai guy is Korean ... anyone has shots of him without the brown makeup on from other series? 

• Like 6

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 9-10

by LollyPip

Priest0910-00212-1.jpg

Our poor pitiful priest is in a bad place emotionally, still torn up about the loss of his mentor and the campaign against his good name. He’s trying to do what he can to help his friend, even after death, but his poor life choices aren’t doing him any favors in the meantime.

EPISODE 9

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/the-fiery-priest-episodes-9-10/

• Like 6

@inner The Thai guy is a Korean actor.. You can see him talking in Korean in his ig (changhwan0628), he has a real deep voice. I just found out myself and I’m amazed!

Anyway, happy birthday to our lead Kim Nam Gil-ssi!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, inner said:

I super super love this show.... What a great cast! The Nun should get an acting award for her fab comedic timing and she is so underrated but what a GEM she is.... rem her outburst on the cult?  Hahahaha...  

I'm trying to find out if the Thai guy is Korean ... anyone has shots of him without the brown makeup on from other series? 

Yup the nun is my favorite character so far. Totally love her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

With current news / scandal in Korea i find that the dramas "seem to"  reflect the society pretty close these days . So fighting with KNG and hip hop girl all the way :cry:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

loving this show. the chemistry among the cast is amazing. most impt, there is just something so darn attractive abt KNG in a long coat and his expressions are just pure gems.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

BTS

The cast ( these guys crack me up!! ) enjoying a meal together for KNG’s birthday 

Food truck support on his bday 

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Seems like the drama is not taking the route of uniting the other two leads to join forces with  Father Kim to bring down this corrupt regime in Gudam. What an irony because both are suppose to represent professions that uphold the law .  It’s true that Prosecutor Park is still self serving , and from what we’ve been shown is burying her conscience & selling her soul. Then there’s Det Koo who’s too much of a coward & too traumatised by the death of his partner to be of any real use to Kim. I’m still holding out that the head butt he did to save Officer Seo  is a small step towards finding a backbone 

But you see , the amazing thing is that the  powerless “small”  people - those who neither have money nor position nor connections are the ones who are coming to rally behind Kim. Yohan, SS , Off Seo etc are all “nobodies” but the little they contribute is helping Kim make a dent or stirring the hornets’s nest so to speak  . At least the preview does show that the bad guys are feeling threatened. That in itself is some form of victory & a powerful message that the drama is trying to send. Love it . 

New stills . Was really tickled to find out that Yohan’s Super hearing powers is fulled by stuffing his face with bread :lol:. He’s been the mvp in recent episodes. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Live-caps...

LOL... Fighting continues. Seo gave long-haired guy another kick, and he had time to fix his hair before falling onto the ground. The people tried to leave quietly but Kim shouted at them to halt.

Park still kneeling at her boss' office. He said some stuff to put her at her place. She left rather unhappily. (stream skipped)

Hwang and the lady having very heated argument in her office. She was throwing papers on him.

Seo is getting her wound treated in a clinic. Gu walked in. She thanked him asking is his head okay. He started bragging about his head. Seo is happy that Gu helped her and Kim and wondered whether Kim used to be police. Kim walked in, asking if she is okay. She said yes and noticed his right hand is hurting/bruised. Gu noticed it too.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The gangsters and officers are in the police station now. Long-haired guy is defending himself as well as the others. Chief Police came out and wanted to put a stop to the booking but Kim suddenly appeared from the hidden bed usually used by Gu. He acted like he has a revelation from God above what to do. Chief was rather scared of him. Kim pointed to the evidences collected and then left the station, followed by Gu, with Chief holding his head in aches.

Chief Prosecutor and Jung having arguments over the phone because people are crowding demanding something outside her building. She then held a press conference, watched by Hwang from one floor above. She was saying stuff, and then Kim, seating hidden among the reporters, made a comment. He managed to press her into promising something. He then walked to the middle with a stack of documents, and then flipped them into the air as presents for the reporters. He left with victorious BGM. Meanwhile, Chief Prosecutor received a call about what happened.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Park got herself rather drunk. She got into a cab to go home and inside she saw the news about what happened at the press conference. Suddenly she is all sober and got off the cab, smiling happily while thinking back to what her friend said about Kim's profile.

Kim outside walking with Gu. Gu asked him something, and Kim recalled his instruction to YH to get the books. Kim then sarcastically said Gu would have known all those, but he kept denying his secret mission about ruining the investigation. They were rather jokingly and smiling, all this witnessed by Hwang and he gave instruction to his assistant to do something that night.

Park went to see her boss again. She imagined her telling him confidently about Kim and he was happy with her. But in reality, she was rather loss at words how to tell him. Anyway, she is back working for him. But she felt something is not right.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Kim and Gu back in the police station. Seo congratulated Kim and they were friendly, which made Gu comment on since when are they so close. Kim left to do something else, rejecting Seo's offer to go with him. Gu continued mocking her.

Park giving instructions to her colleague.

Kim is at underground crossing, waiting for Yohan. He came running. Kim asked for the books. Yohan has them in his backpack. He shared that his heartbeat was really running so fast when he was completing his mission. They talked a bit and then parted. Kim didn't take the books though... I wonder why.

Gu and Seo at their desk talking. Gu got a message, he got serious, and left. Outside, Hwang assistant was waiting for him. He got in the car.

Father Han and Sister Kim are admiring proud Father Kim about the progress. They had some talks.

Kim visited the sick child again. He asked her to wait a bit. She will see her friends again.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Kim in his room, bandaging his right hand, while trying some hitting moves. I think he wants to make sure he can still hit people, lol...

Chief Police with Congressman eating and talking in office.

Gu is being dragged by Assistant to meet Hwang in a deserted junkyard. Gu was pushed to kneel down in front of him. Hwang is asking Gu about the books, but he said he doesn't know anything about it because Kim kept it a secret from him. Next he is tied inside a car, the crusher is coming down at him. Hwang asked again, and he kept shouting that he really doesn't know. Hwang stopped halfway though when he realized Gu is telling the truth. He just left with the gang without releasing Gu. I don't know how he got out but next Gu is walking in an alley and he is still so shaken that he sat on the ground, saying encouraging things to himself that he did a good job. But later on he became filled with anger.

The guys are held in the cell, long-haired guy asking for food.

Kim walked in as in preview, with Seo, they went to ask why the long-haired guy and his gang released. Turned out that Park was the one getting them released. Gu arrived as well. The other group isn't released though. Kim got a call from Sister who is responsible of orphanage about something with the prosecution office. Just then, Park walked out of a room and greeted them mockingly. She got the other group gathered in a room and handed each one of them some paper... She is so happy and smiling all the time while the people looked at the documents anxiously.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Foursome meeting again, with Hwang standing and getting grilled again. He got hit on the forehead by a glass thrown to him by Congressman. Not looking happy... he should just switch side :P Park boss suggested a plan, Chief Police rather reserved about it, but Jung agreed to it, making Hwang looking at her.

In the police station, Park is mediating between Sister and the food company manager.

Chief Prosecution is making a call from his car, to instruct a check on Kim Hae-Il.

Kim is outside the police room waiting anxiously. Seo started talking to Kim about something and got teary. Kim gave her a handkerchief. She was being friendly to him, seen by Park who walked out just then. She shook her head at their friendly interaction.

Hwang got out of meeting and at the parking, holding on to his bleeding forehead, and shown by his assistant a clip from car-cam showing YH and SS riding away with their bike. Oh no....

Long-haired guy and two men at the restaurant eating, waiting for SS. He came back and YH arrived too. The guy gave SS a new tongue-twister, that he cannot say so he got a slap. YH challenged him to a tongue-twister himself. YH gave a really long one, which he cannot do. He got angry and started hitting YH and SS, just as he was about to kick them, he got a call to find the two of them, which of course he happily said into the phone he got them already.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Kim at the police station and talking to the sister. I think something went wrong with the discussion. But anyway, Seo came in looking worried. Next they are all seated watching some news coverage. It's the press conference. I think it got twisted and now Kim is painted in negative light, with mention to Father Lee's case. He looked concerned.... Gu and Seo comforted him a bit. He looked at his phone for the comments.

Park walking out of police station, called back by angry Kim. They argued a bit, and she wanted to leave but got held back at the arm by Kim. She complained about his friendly interaction with Seo, haha, is she jealous? Kim gave her a new name, trash. She gave him a strong head knock that made Kim's nose bleeding badly. Gu held her back, they continued arguing. Park accidentally hit Gu very hard, so he left them. They continued arguing. Park left and Kim went in calling Gu.

They talked at the rooftop. Kim got a call, his face changed, and he ran leaving Gu alone.

Cut to Kim walking to some dark warehouse area. He opened a garage and inside YH and SS are being beaten with rods. The long-haired guy and Assistant present. Assistant walked forward, finally getting a chance to fight Kim. While long-hair rather scared actually. They're still fighting. Then Hwang came out from behind with a steel rod. Oh no, the two of them fought Kim, he got hit real hard by the rod, and he can't fight back anymore. Oh no.......... He is down :scream: ~ end of episode....

Okay, at least the preview showed he is alright with lots of wounds on his face. Sorry wasn't paying attention much to the preview.

~ Park was informed by boss not to worry about Father Kim as he is taken care of now.

~ Kim showed up at police station with Seo asking him what happened to his face.

~ Kim having discussion with his church team

• Like 6
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She complained about his friendly interaction with Seo, haha, is she jealous? 

LOL !!!:wub: Yes, she is jealous of him. I sit and watch They loosened their husbands and wives with violent conflicts. I think it might be a sin.:sweatingbullets: But the picture it sued me LOL:joy:

@ktcjdrama  Thank you for the story summary.:heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2