Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

OST Part 1 [English Hardsubbed]

• Like 5

According to this handle , he will resume filming tomorrow...hope he is properly recovered. I'd rather he use a double for the action scenes. All we need to see is his handsome face :D , even though I appreciate his dedication

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Kyung Sun how can you resist giving loving care to injured guy ...come on woman you can do it :grin:

• Like 4

Came here for Bidam-ah and I must say I'm not disappointed. Bonus seeing Lee Honey.

So far so good, loving the story and the acting. Can't wait till next episode, how long before Detective Moo be catching Father Michael's hands, looking forward to the laughs we'll get from this team.

• Like 6

Omg!! I finally find some time to watch this drama and boy... I'm really hooked.

I'm very very disturbed on the corrupted town and the injustice. But I'm really looking forward to how it will be straighten up!

On to episode 5 now!

KNG is just soooooooooooo charming!!!

• Like 8

Uncle !!! I wonder if he is working hard as an informal loan debtor. HAHAHA!!!:love: I often see him frequently on many TV channels.:joy:

gfjwp.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

Uncle !!! I wonder if he is working hard as an informal loan debtor. HAHAHA!!!:love: I often see him frequently on many TV channels.:joy:

I love this actor!! he's such a scene stealer, and his acting it's the best in every character he does. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 more hours until I milk TUH moment  , then I will switch all my time to enjoy our sexy priest :mrgreen::heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Do you feel like you might get strike by lightning every time you say sexy priest ? :naughty:

looking forward to tonight

Lee Bo Young’s cameo :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

3 February 28, 2019

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 7-8

by LollyPip

Priest0708-00372-1.jpg

This show is just getting more and more entertaining, which is interesting since it’s based on a fairly familiar story formula. Troubled person’s mentor is killed, troubled person seeks revenge with the help of a ragtag group of frenemies. But what makes it great, for me, is the uniquely quirky characters and the pitch-perfect casting, which elevates it from predictably amusing to charming and compelling.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/the-fiery-priest-episodes-7-8/

• Like 7

19 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

They should give him "Popular/Most Busiest Actor Award" I'm sure all Korean now know him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

chingus, just peeking my head in a bit. am doing the march birthday post and looking for recommendations that would go with the following emojis. :mrgreen::sleeping::smirk:... based on what @triplem wrote, thought maybe this drama might fit one of these emojis. any short spazz lines about this drama and why folks need to check it out? also, any dramas that would fit any of these emojis are also welcome!

• Like 6

The drunk can make him crazy too. In real life,

I think that a priest like him does not exist, right?:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Sorry I'm late again...

Park eating with her boss again. He is saying stuff that's making her not too happy.

Kim and Gu finished eating together, as they're going out, Kim somehow evaded from paying and making Gu paid for the meal.

Park in her office, stressed by what is required by the boss. Her colleague tried to give her some advice which she ended up not liking. Then a phone call came in that perked her attention.

Hwang arrived at his office, greeted by his minions. After he entered, Somsak came out from the building after delivering food. He got stopped by the head minion and got bullied again with the tongue twister. He got slapped twice.

Gu and Kim arrived at the female witness' residence. Gu made Kim promised to control his emotions and not make a scene. It's so funny, he and Gu are in front of a sliding door, then he just opened it leaving Gu's head at the door, so Gu got thrown vegetables that the people inside were eating. They asked about the whereabouts of the female witness, and only got told that she went to Europe. Don't know where, and no contact since. They asked them not to disturb them. Kim got angry and had to be pulled out by Gu.

They then went to the former GA Manager's house. They were told by the wife also that he is not around. Kim indicated his suspicions to Gu.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hwang in his office, laying on his sofa watching something on his phone. Some talk with his assistant. Then his secretary came in to inform him about something happening. Kim and Gu are outside, wanting to meet him but prevented by some men. Hwang appeared, so Kim asked him where the two people are. Hwang feigned ignorance. Gu looked uneasy and told Kim how would Hwang know about where those two people are. More talks, it seems that Hwang challenged Kim.

As Gu and Kim walked out, Gu still not happy about Kim confronting Hwang. They argued a bit and got in the car to leave. I think I heard about Kim asking about getting some CCTV footage.

Park is questioning someone in the police station. She got called out by her boss, and given a CCTV.

At the police station, Kim Gu and Seo seated together. They're talking about some stuff. Gu's team leader interrupted them by saying that he has record that those two people went overseas. Where to? asked Kim. He said one went to Dubai, the other went to France. Kim said Dubai is in Middle-East, not Europe. He knew he is lying, he walked out and kicked the water dispenser again. Gu went after him and told him off about his temper towards the police. Kim said stuff and referred to the slogan of the police and pretended he wanted to kick a standing poster there. Gu quickly saved the standing poster.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

These two Tom & Jerry 

I love how our sexy priest eating  :mrgreen:

Yay , our sexy priest , enjoying free ride , not paying for his lunch :tounge_xd::smirk:

Is she gonna chokes on the meal , when she learn she behind the idea :joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Kim eating and drinking alone in a restaurant. Gu came and joined him. They have a drink-off.

In the Russian cafe, Lady is introducing the cult leader to the group. Wow, he gifted them each with a huge golden frog....

Seo is getting a CCTV footage using her position as the police.

Gu and Kim getting drunk... and bonding hopefully? In drunken state, Gu asked Kim why the Vatican is involved. Kim left, and Gu got a call from his team leader, telling him that the matter about CCTV is resolved. Gu just said yes. He was instructed something about Seo as well (I think for her to stop searching), not sure whether he understood it clearly or not.

Seo burning the midnight oil watching CCTV at her desk. Gu came in and gave her some food he brought. He laid down, and Seo suddenly saw something on her computer. End of first part.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1