[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 35-36

by LollyPip

Priest3536-00173.jpg

Hooray, I’ve been waiting for this since this show started! Our priest strikes up an awesome, unholy alliance in his quest to learn the truth of his old friend’s murder, and the odds seem to be in his favor. But once again, just when Team Tsunami claws its way to the top, tragedy strikes — and this time, the loss may be more than the team can bear.

EPISODE 35

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-35-36/

“The Fiery Priest” PD Discusses Success Of Drama And Hopes For 2nd Season

by S. Park
239393682f08474ba75987f5a6378626.jpeg?s=

Producing director (PD) Lee Myung Woo shared his thoughts on the success of “The Fiery Priest.”

“The Fiery Priest” premiered on February 15 and concluded on April 20. It was praised as a “well-made drama” that topped the list of buzzworthy TV shows and achieved viewership ratings of over 20 percent.

“It was really unexpected,” began PD Lee Myung Woo. “At first, I thought, ‘Is this reaction real?’ but I became happy after receiving lots of love, attention, and high viewership ratings as time passed. Thanks to that, I, the staff, and actors gained lots of strength, and it also helped to maintain the completeness and consistency of the proje

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1319467wpp/the-fiery-priest-pd-discusses-success-of-drama-and-hopes-for-2nd-season
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So the stage. One user noticed that the table cloth is the same as as the one you saw where Tsunami gang hangs out. Then....the kimchi fridge is at the back lol.

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @triplem This is so funny lol. The kimchi fridge! :joy:

I love these people.... :kiss_wink:

They just know how to make us happy.... :grin:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

Finally watched the last 2 episodes with sub!!

What a satisfying finale!!!

But 1 question.

What happened to those money that Father Kim confiscated? 

Good question lol. I even forgot about it. Maybe the NIS or the prosecution office took it:confused:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, mrsj3n said:

Finally watched the last 2 episodes with sub!!

What a satisfying finale!!!

But 1 question.

What happened to those money that Father Kim confiscated? 

Good question! Now I'm wondering what happened to the money too :sweatingbullets:.

I have yet to watch ep 39-40 with subs. The downsides of live watching is I kinda know what happens and thats enough lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The Special raw is already uploaded on my usual site!! But no subs yet....

Hi! Do you know where to watch the special episode with/without subs??? I'm dying to watch the special ep so badly HAHA

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Is the special on another show because I haven't seen even the raw?

1 hour ago, maanjeon said:

Hi! Do you know where to watch the special episode with/without subs??? I'm dying to watch the special ep so badly HAHA

Check your PM. Sent the link for raw.

• Like 1
  • Love 2