[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

Came here for Bidam-ah and I must say I'm not disappointed. Bonus seeing Lee Honey.

So far so good, loving the story and the acting. Can't wait till next episode, how long before Detective Moo be catching Father Michael's hands, looking forward to the laughs we'll get from this team.

• Like 5

Omg!! I finally find some time to watch this drama and boy... I'm really hooked.

I'm very very disturbed on the corrupted town and the injustice. But I'm really looking forward to how it will be straighten up!

On to episode 5 now!

KNG is just soooooooooooo charming!!!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

Uncle !!! I wonder if he is working hard as an informal loan debtor. HAHAHA!!!:love: I often see him frequently on many TV channels.:joy:

I love this actor!! he's such a scene stealer, and his acting it's the best in every character he does. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 February 28, 2019

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 7-8

by LollyPip

Priest0708-00372-1.jpg

This show is just getting more and more entertaining, which is interesting since it’s based on a fairly familiar story formula. Troubled person’s mentor is killed, troubled person seeks revenge with the help of a ragtag group of frenemies. But what makes it great, for me, is the uniquely quirky characters and the pitch-perfect casting, which elevates it from predictably amusing to charming and compelling.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/the-fiery-priest-episodes-7-8/

• Like 5

19 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

Uncle !!! I wonder if he is working hard as an informal loan debtor. HAHAHA!!!:love: I often see him frequently on many TV channels.:joy:

They should give him "Popular/Most Busiest Actor Award" I'm sure all Korean now know him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

chingus, just peeking my head in a bit. am doing the march birthday post and looking for recommendations that would go with the following emojis. :mrgreen::sleeping::smirk:... based on what @triplem wrote, thought maybe this drama might fit one of these emojis. any short spazz lines about this drama and why folks need to check it out? also, any dramas that would fit any of these emojis are also welcome!

• Like 5

Sorry I'm late again...

Park eating with her boss again. He is saying stuff that's making her not too happy.

Kim and Gu finished eating together, as they're going out, Kim somehow evaded from paying and making Gu paid for the meal.

Park in her office, stressed by what is required by the boss. Her colleague tried to give her some advice which she ended up not liking. Then a phone call came in that perked her attention.

Hwang arrived at his office, greeted by his minions. After he entered, Somsak came out from the building after delivering food. He got stopped by the head minion and got bullied again with the tongue twister. He got slapped twice.

Gu and Kim arrived at the female witness' residence. Gu made Kim promised to control his emotions and not make a scene. It's so funny, he and Gu are in front of a sliding door, then he just opened it leaving Gu's head at the door, so Gu got thrown vegetables that the people inside were eating. They asked about the whereabouts of the female witness, and only got told that she went to Europe. Don't know where, and no contact since. They asked them not to disturb them. Kim got angry and had to be pulled out by Gu.

They then went to the former GA Manager's house. They were told by the wife also that he is not around. Kim indicated his suspicions to Gu.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hwang in his office, laying on his sofa watching something on his phone. Some talk with his assistant. Then his secretary came in to inform him about something happening. Kim and Gu are outside, wanting to meet him but prevented by some men. Hwang appeared, so Kim asked him where the two people are. Hwang feigned ignorance. Gu looked uneasy and told Kim how would Hwang know about where those two people are. More talks, it seems that Hwang challenged Kim.

As Gu and Kim walked out, Gu still not happy about Kim confronting Hwang. They argued a bit and got in the car to leave. I think I heard about Kim asking about getting some CCTV footage.

Park is questioning someone in the police station. She got called out by her boss, and given a CCTV.

At the police station, Kim Gu and Seo seated together. They're talking about some stuff. Gu's team leader interrupted them by saying that he has record that those two people went overseas. Where to? asked Kim. He said one went to Dubai, the other went to France. Kim said Dubai is in Middle-East, not Europe. He knew he is lying, he walked out and kicked the water dispenser again. Gu went after him and told him off about his temper towards the police. Kim said stuff and referred to the slogan of the police and pretended he wanted to kick a standing poster there. Gu quickly saved the standing poster.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

These two Tom & Jerry 

I love how our sexy priest eating  :mrgreen:

Yay , our sexy priest , enjoying free ride , not paying for his lunch :tounge_xd::smirk:

Is she gonna chokes on the meal , when she learn she behind the idea :joy:

• Like 6

Kim eating and drinking alone in a restaurant. Gu came and joined him. They have a drink-off.

In the Russian cafe, Lady is introducing the cult leader to the group. Wow, he gifted them each with a huge golden frog....

Seo is getting a CCTV footage using her position as the police.

Gu and Kim getting drunk... and bonding hopefully? In drunken state, Gu asked Kim why the Vatican is involved. Kim left, and Gu got a call from his team leader, telling him that the matter about CCTV is resolved. Gu just said yes. He was instructed something about Seo as well (I think for her to stop searching), not sure whether he understood it clearly or not.

Seo burning the midnight oil watching CCTV at her desk. Gu came in and gave her some food he brought. He laid down, and Seo suddenly saw something on her computer. End of first part.

• Like 4

Somsak with Yohan at their usual spot, chatting. Sorry stream skipped. His face is bruised from the slap. He is getting furious, Yohan is telling him good stuff to make him happy. But he got up quickly because there is a guest coming. It's Park at the cashier. He told her something that got her worked up. Then Kim appeared in drunken state to pay for his stuff. They're talking about 93, I'm not sure about what. Kim stumbled out of the store (as in preview). Park helped him up. They have some talk but I'm not understanding much. But Kim said something about her being a smart person.

Park in her house at her desk. She thought back about what Kim said. Then she made a call to her colleague, asking about the idol that is being held for drug abuse.

Gu at his semi-basement apartment. So messy.

Drunken Kim microwaved the buns he bought from the convenience store, he served them to Han and Sister Kim. So funny here, because it's still piping hot and he kinda fed the buns into their mouth. Then he poured some sauce and spilled them all over. They both hurried him inside, promising they will eat the buns.

Kim went into his room and started to think of something. He fell asleep and flashback to the explosion again. We're seeing more of it. After he got blast off, he got back on his feet and confronted his friend who said he had checked that no one is in there. They got into fighting because the other guy just simply want to leave insisting that no one was there. He shot Kim who was on top of him. Flashback to Kim in fights and rescued by Father Lee. Kim was thoughtful as he light the candles in the sanctuary.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

he walked out and kicked the water dispenser again.  

2uygqy.gif

The refrigerator water filter is like a blast tool for his emotions.:joy:

After ending the drama, I hope it will continue to work as before.:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Gu woke up, and then he went to Russian cafe and met with Hwang. The eyeliner uncle is there too. Anyway, Gu was about to leave, then Hwang said something about his ex-partner which made Gu looked back. He left the place, and saw someone being beaten, flashback to his partner being beaten, him too. Present time, the men beating the guy motioned to him to leave. So he left. He got a call, it's about the CCTV.

Seo at the station, showing Gu and Kim some footage. Gu exchanging glances with team leader. Kim got angry at the sub-standard work of the police and pushed stuff down the table (as in preview). The police got angry that he kept destroying police properties. Kim was outside, he then destroyed the standing posters. Just then, some kindergarten kids came out with their teacher and cried where are they going to take their picture now that the cardboard posters are gone. That person is not a priest, right? The teacher said that person must not be one. Kim covered his collar looking guilty and walked away. All this witnessed by the psychiatrist.

Park in her office, they got a call that the idol committed suicide. She got called by her boss.

Police station. Psychiatrist is giving some leaflets for the police, saying that some of them might need it. Seo commented that she is pretty, Gu said yeah right, but when she handed him the leaflet, he got totally smitten.

Kim arrived at some computer store that is already closed. The staff there greeted him but got scared right away seeing that it's him. Kim told him to sit down, no need to worry. He said he's not doing any hacking anymore, but Kim basically blackmailed him to do again, lol...

Seo at her desk, and received a text message from Kim about the whereabouts of the two witnesses. It's in the Petite France village. They're dining when Seo came to them. They got scared and cried out for Russian oppa... Seo fought them, and almost losing, but Kim came and delivered his signature kick again. End of episode.

• Like 5

Preview: (too fast, I'm sure I missed some)

Gu got scolded by his superior.

Cult leader talking to the kids at the facility. (Those who were playing with Kim at church ground)

Cult leader leading the service when Gu and Kim came to see, he said something which made everyone's attention turned to Kim and they started adoring him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2