[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing is mentioned, but what else if not greed... money money money....

I would think this rotten guy is all about money since he didn't care for the kids at all.

And if Sister Kim and Father Han were to see the cross-dressed Father Kim?

Sister Kim gonna get into fits while Father Han gonna idolise Father Kim even more.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

50 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hi all. I am just wondering something...

Have we seen this lady again after this scene that happened on episode 5?

Would the secret weapon be her? Considering how they have to film her face. She must play apart in some thing like a important persona, if not why film her...and as much as my memories goes after seeing this scene i don't see her anymore...hm..

EDIT: Found her giving flyers about mental health...but she did not confront Hae il for his actions? And she just walks away? Or could she be the one to help hae il get off the guilt? Honestly at this point I'm clueless as to how they will go. So thinking of some stuff to try to match.

Good catch! I think it would be good for Hae Il to overcome his guilt over the children he killed, because seeing how he was so affected by the words of his former team leader, another encounter with that evil man may render Hae Il of being unable to function normally and think clearly.

• Like 8

Woot woot!!! I’m so happy you got to visit the filming sites @LyraYoo ! The church looks really lovely . I never had enough time in my previous visits to go hunt for filming sites , or never even once bumped into any oppas :joy:. Is weather still very cold ? 

Request to the writer /director  :innocent:..please please arrange for our Kim Nam Girl :tounge_wink: to accidentally meet his teammates  =   'honey' , nun , young priest and hip hop girl LOL   just want to watch their reactions ...we know that  Dae Young is almost mesmerized by the beauty ....now he knows how the rest of us feel watching KNG ha ha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST
6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

hae miiiiii!

EP 11 bts. My god. @triplem she grabbed her own boobs by accident and just shake it off. Hahaha

Thank you SBS for giving ep 11’s entire bts for this part! I loveee it!

Thank you LOL this is great ...my coffee almost got spilled 

• LOL 9

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali @triplem let’s wish that @cenchingwill start FP! :kiss_wink::tounge_xd::joy: welcome to our fiery pit. Ms Tea :lol: you want some hot buns with soya sauce and soju? We will give you as a welcome give if you start :joy:

Not today, Darling....I have funeral to attend, the mother of hubs’ ex reported early up there....:mellow: I don’t want to go but hubs insisted...:lol: I don’t mind him to have a a teary reunion with his ex actually....I would rather go home and watch drama....

add.

FYI, I don’t even know his ex and family. I had never seen any of them in my life...

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Live-caps starting...

Park is at the hospital, checking on a patient in ICU. I think it's the actor who tried to commit suicide. As she left, someone was spying on her, and made a call. We're backtracking a bit.

Then comes the scene when she got home, put things in the fridge, got attacked and Kim came to save her.

Stream skipped a bit.... Park got up in her bed, Kim sitting at the chair next to it. He asked if she is okay. She asked whether the guy is caught. She thanked him, Kim said not to thank him but just thank God. As they were talking, Gu came and commented that she is up. She asked what happened to his bruised face.

Seo is interrogating the guy caught by Kim. He kept talking in Russian, but Seo said you know Korean, don't fake it anymore. She saw that his phone is in Korean. He started shaking, Seo quickly checked him and needle marks all over his arm. Just then, Chief came and told to release the guy. Seo is mad.

Kim came into the Russian cafe with police baton, after the lights suddenly turned dark.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2