[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Same...I guess she had a similar occupations as Kim? Like at one point a commander for NIS woman’s squat? If that is even possible? 

Or she could be apart from NIS(but not sure what she work as)

That would mean everyone who’ve had traumatic experience from working at NIS join the church system in this drama :joy:

Can’t wait for Sister Kim to reveal her role and Prosecutor Park to save the day! Though I am worried about Hae Il’s former boss joining the baddies.. he could definitely cause even worse harm to our fiery priest :cry:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Who else fall in love with female hae il? 'cause i do haha

I think prosecuter park isn't one of the baddies. I have a feeling she just acting so that she could be on the baddy side. When she gather all the evidences enough to convict all of them, she'll spill it all even tho it would cost her her job. And she might has a secret to on why she's so bent to be on the baddies' side.

The day i fear the most has come: the baddies know hae il's true identity. Hopefully it won't harm him that much.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, HuanHuan Dong said:

I think prosecuter park isn't one of the baddies. I have a feeling she just acting so that she could be on the baddy side. When she gather all the evidences enough to convict all of them, she'll spill it all even tho it would cost her her job. And she might has a secret to on why she's so bent to be on the baddies' side.

She isn't one of the baddies yet... only seems like that because she is serving her boss, who is one of the baddies. To me, she is a self-serving opportunist, soon to be converted, I am sure. I doubt she would ever be on her boss' side when she found out her work will involve killing of people. She doesn't know yet the extend of her boss' criminal acts. 

Btw, welcome to the thread and to soompi!! :) 

• Like 10

OMG..... i cannot get that mountain scene!. ( have not finished ep 11). i think i am in love! how can Father Kim looks so GD in everything, as soldier, secret agent, priest and gal!

now dread to think how to survive when this drama is over:persevere:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Live-caps starting...

Kim put up his hands, knelt down. Park is asking why Gu and Seo not catching the criminal. Just as the police about walk up and cuff him, Park walked to him and even signaled him to get her. She even asked the police not to act rashly and to put their guns down... LOL... Kim got away, pretended to hit Gu and Seo. Park pretended to faint at the escalator, preventing the police to get to Kim.

Kim got back to his container and realized Park have recognized him.

Kang is scolding Hwang again at the Russian cafe. Jung was there too. I think Hwang is about to lose his patience with Kang. Anytime now.

Congressman still unconscious in the hospital ICU.

Park at the police station, questioning the police why they couldn't catch the criminal. They kinda blamed it on her, and she made a point to apologized sarcastically to the police. Seo and Gu wondered whether Park already know Kim's identity.

At the church, both Sister Kim and Father Han are losing their temper (with fire CGI on their heads) because of what's happening (the attempted assassination). Seo, Gu and Kim are so shocked to see them.

• Like 8

Kim got a call from Park. She directly asked him if he is the masked guy. As he met with her, they're being eavesdropped by Seo and Gu from outside disguising as construction workers. Gu and Seo made a bet about what they're talking about and Seo won. Park went on to pose a list of questions to Kim, I think to find out more about him, but no success. After she left, Kim then relaxed. Haha, he's been quite tensed about facing her also... He even used the usual way Park say "stressed" LOL.....

Hwang and his assistant looking through Kim's profile again.

Park is in her bed, tossing and turning because she hasn't got a confirmed answer that the masked man is Kim.

Kim is talking to Father Lee's picture about him hiding his identity.

Park is in Kang's office. Kang is upset that the cctv picture of Kim is not clear. Park asked him is that how they kill Father Lee also, meaning the same way they tried to kill Congressman.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Live-caps starting...

Kim put up his hands, knelt down. Park is asking why Gu and Seo not catching the criminal. Just as the police about walk up and cuff him, Park walked to him and even signaled him to get her. She even asked the police not to act rashly and put their guns down... LOL... Kim got away, pretended to hit Gu and Seo. Park pretended to faint at the escalator, preventing the police to get to Kim.

Kim got back to his container and realized Park have recognized him.

Kang is scolding Hwang again at the Russian cafe. Jung was there too. I think Hwang is about to lose his patience with Kang. Anytime now.

Congressman still unconscious in the hospital ICU.

Park at the police station, questioning the police why they couldn't catch the criminal. They kinda blamed it on her, and she made a point to apologized sarcastically to the police. Seo and Gu wondered whether Park already know Kim's identity.

At the church, both Sister Kim and Father Han are losing their temper because of what's happening (the attempted assassination). Seo, Gu and Kim are so shocked to see them.

Finally Park is starting to do the right things!

• Like 6

Father Han received the DNA test result and handed it to Kim. He opened it, and confirmed it's the same as Father Lee's. The three of them are sad.

Park in her office, asking for Chief Nam's info. Her colleague said a lot of information....

Kim at a bus stop, showing the DNA's result to Gu and Seo. They came up with a plan.

At the police station, Seo pretended to get a call about Hwang. Team Leader at first asked to ignore it, but Seo said something else and he ordered action. Next thing, we see Seo and Gu visiting Hwang's residence. Received by Bobby. Seo shown him the search warrant. So they went to the room where Kim and Gu got the DNA. The room has totally changed. No furniture and new flooring... Gu is stunned speechless. Outside, he called Kim and informed him. Just then, Father Han told Kim that someone want to do confession. Kim went out, it's the guy from his team. Argh, stream lagging.... basically he retell the bombing incident. Kim is rather shaken. He looked more carefully and realized who is in the confession room. They went out of it to the main hall. That guy is mocking Kim. He told him to just leave. Sorry, stream lagging badly...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

That guy is basically mocking and belittling Kim. He left, and Kim is left quite shaken with tears in his eyes. :tears:

I restarted my stream, so might have missed a little.

Kim meeting with Seo and Gu at church. They're rather discouraged. Kim said to wait a while and see.

Park is called to meet with Kang and that guy. Kang asked that guy to tell them about the priest. So he started sharing info about Kim (as in preview). End of first part.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

The guy further said that now Kim is just a priest, so Kang said there should be no problem then, but that guy said that no, because he is not a person...

Kim is looking at his investigation chart, as in preview, then got a call from Park. He met her for soju in a small restaurant. Park called him as Agent Kim Hae Il (I think). She is rather sad as she shared her discomfort about some stuff, I think relating to Father Lee. They seem to reach a mutual understanding/agreement as they parted.

At the mini-mart, SS is eating instant noodle while YH sleeping. SS woke him up. YH offered him a part time job at a club as cleaning service, I think....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Park is in her office, being given a briefing by her colleagues, titled The Rising Moon. There are picture of Nam, Jung, Congressman and Hwang. Next page on the flip-chart was another covered picture, who is the core of it all, but when it is revealed, we're not shown.

Nam meeting with Jung and Kang. They also talked about The Rising Moon.

Next the covered picture turned out to be the word DRUGS. The colleague continued to explain stuff. Park got a call from her boss to meet up with Hwang.

Kim got a call from his forensic friend. I think the person doing the DNA test, the company is in trouble because of doing Father Lee's test. Kim suspected it's the doing of that guy from his team. So he met up with Gu and Seo. They talked about stuff to do, pretending that Gu would not be up to do it (as in preview). It's so funny because Seo and Kim worked together to psyche Gu up to do it. These three..... :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Haha, it turned out that Gu had to be beaten up. Seo did it... then Gu went all bruised face and nose bleeding to Hwang. He told him that he got beaten by Kim. He is feeding him with information. Hwang was amused and sympathetic and even gave money to him. After Gu went out, he's met with Bobby. Bobby also pitied him mockingly. Gu asked him to drink together. They got drunk together at SS's restaurant. They called him to serve more drink. Drunk Bobby is being poured some oil instead of soju by SS, lol.... Gu is asking Bobby some stuff. Bobby finally passed out. Then followed by Gu not long after.

Park is eating with her boss and two other guys. I don't recognized them. They are questioning Park though. I think about a case she handled before. After they saw them off, Kang reprimanded Park.

Hwang is eating in is office. His assistant informed him that Congressman is still being watched very closely by the police. Hwang gave him the cctv picture of Kim and asked him to investigate properly.

Kim put on his black gloves still in his robe though. Next is Seo receiving a call at the police station, while Gu still drunken at her side. Not sure what it's about, but Seo quicly dragged Gu out. It's at the hospital, a man in black walked in. Seo and Gu arrived at the hospital. They couldn't take the lift so they took the stairs, while Gu still vomitting. The man in black reached the room. All men down, and he's about to choke Congressman. Stopped by Kim. It's a foreign guy, but Kim can converse with him. Fighting continued. Kim got him down and saw a tattoo on his wrist. His phone rang, so Kim answered it and instructed the guy to reply. Haha, not understanding what they talked about. I can't read Korean subtitles, lol...

Next we see Park walking into mini-mart, but there is a suspicious man there.

Seo and Gu reached the room, Kim not there anymore, bad guy all wrapped with green masking tape like a burrito.

Park paid for her stuff at the cashier, the mysterious guy not there anymore, only his ramen bowl. She reached home. Window opened. Suddenly lights out. She saw the guy in the dark. He started attacking her, while taking out a knife. Just as he is about to take a stab at her, Kim jumped through the window glass, in his priestly robe. He got the guy, saw the tattoo on wrist again. But guy hit his head with a glass and got away. He asked Park if she is okay, she was too shocked, fainted and Kim caught her in his arm... That pose again, lol, with ballad song as BGM... Are they implying there will be a love line??? What are they doing to us?? LOL.... End of episode.

Preview:

Not understanding much.

~ Gu and team investigating Park's apartment

~ Park in her bed with Kim giving her a drink. She thanked him.

~ Park in her office, happy about something, cheering with her colleague.

~ Hwang at his office saying something.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Haha, it turned out that Gu had to be beaten up. Seo did it... then Gu went all bruised face and nose bleeding to Hwang. He told him that he got beaten by Kim. He is feeding him with information. Hwang was amused and sympathetic and even gave money to him. After Gu went out, he's met with Bobby. Bobby also pitied him mockingly. Gu asked him to drink together. They got drunk together at SS's restaurant. They called him to serve more drink. Drunk Bobby is being poured some oil instead of soju by SS, lol.... Gu is asking Bobby some stuff. Bobby finally passed out. Then followed by Gu not long after.

Park is eating with her boss and two other guys. I don't recognized them. They are questioning Park though. I think about a case she handled before. After they saw them off, Kang reprimanded Park.

Hwang is eating in is office. His assistant informed him that Congressman is still being watched very closely by the police. Hwang gave him the cctv picture of Kim and asked him to investigate properly.

Kim put on his black gloves still in his robe though. Next is Seo receiving a call at the police station, while Gu still drunken at her side. Not sure what it's about, but Seo quicly dragged Gu out. It's at the hospital, a man in black walked in. Seo and Gu arrived at the hospital. They couldn't take the lift so they took the stairs, while Gu still vomitting. The man in black reached the room. All men down, and he's about to choke Congressman. Stopped by Kim. It's a foreign guy, but Kim can converse with him. Fighting continued. Kim got him down and saw a tattoo on his wrist. His phone rang, so Kim answered it and instructed the guy to reply. Haha, not understanding what they talked about. I can't read Korean subtitles.

Next we see Park walking into mini-mart, but there is a suspicious man there.

Seo and Gu reached the room, Kim not there anymore, bad guy all wrapped with green masking tape like a burrito.

Park paid for her stuff at the cashier, the mysterious guy not there anymore, only his ramen bowl. She reached home. Window opened. Suddenly lights out. She saw the guy in the dark. He started attacking her, while taking out a knife. Just as he is about to take a stab at her, Kim jumped through the window glass, in his priestly robe. He got the guy, saw the tattoo on wrist again. But guy hit his head with a glass and got away. He asked Park if she is okay, she was too shocked, fainted and Kim caught her in his arm... That pose again, lol, with ballad song as BGM... Are they implying there will be a love line??? LOL.... End of episode.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!! A ballad song? Am I dreaming? It's too much:joy:

And thank you for the recap! :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hey all... can I pick your brain for a question that I really cannot understand?

Why would Father Kim's past play a part?

He left on his own right?

He's not wanted by the government or anything so why is it making such an issue here(as in the storyline)?

• Like 6