[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

Eum Moon-Suk stills

30000624727_1280.jpg

From the first appearance, the actor attracted attention with the visual rejection of the ordinary. It has a brilliant one-haired hair, a fancy fashion, and a unique Chungcheong dialect, leaving an intense presence that can not be forgotten.

He said, "I made a character with the director, Lee Myung-woo, and he gave me the idea of the first hair-head, which was given by the bishop and added to it, 20 years ago, It is not the typical Chungcheong dialect, but it made it an aggressive and quick style, and I did a lot of research on it. Thank you for your cooperation. (Google translation)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005181589

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 13-14

by LollyPip

Priest1314-00080.jpg

After several episodes of not much happening, our hot-headed priest finally comes up with a plan to snare his enemies and restore his mentor’s good name. As a bonus, the plan involves righting a wrong that his mentor was trying to fix when he died, bringing the whole thing full circle. It even looks like he may get an ally, as a former enemy reaches a point where they can no longer look away from the evil happening around them.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/the-fiery-priest-episodes-13-14/

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Aishhh ..for a drama that’s not likely to have a love line , and one lead has sworn to celibacy , they even have a couple photo shoot :joy:, normally reserved for dramas with romance . Maybe the biggest twist is Father Kim going back to being an agent . 

I can't help but to ship their characters more and more with each episode:D And with this photoshoot my feelings just became stronger:sweatingbullets: What do you guys think about the relationship between their characters? 

I know there is no love line but i can dream:joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

17 hours ago, seteney said:

I started this one, since I missed a good comedy. It was pretty funny till episode 2 with the flashback scene :mellow: I would also be angry all the time, oha.

Me at the end of ep2 'I thought this was supposed to be a comedy, why am I crying?'

aR8psol.jpg

So far this show is good and that grunting prosecutor cracks me up.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Aishhh ..for a drama that’s not likely to have a love line , and one lead has sworn to celibacy , they even have a couple photo shoot :joy:, normally reserved for dramas with romance . Maybe the biggest twist is Father Kim going back to being an agent . 

Aishhh-ing with you.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: and here I am still waiting for some of my OTPs to have a photo shoot that will probably never ever happen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Kim Nam Gil And Honey Lee Hilariously Reenact Famous Scene + Spark Curiosity In “The Fiery Priest”

by L. Kim
9e2f3d2e5a23496ab5d19635022b5f6f.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The Fiery Priest” released new stills of Kim Nam Gil and Honey Lee.

Kim Nam Gil plays the hot-tempered priest Kim Hae Il while Honey Lee plays the tough prosecutor Park Kyung Sun. The two characters are often seen quarreling with each other. In the previous episode, Kim Hae Il had called her “non-recyclable waste,” which caused Park Kyung Sun to slam her head into his nose for pure revenge. The chemistry between the two volatile characters is one of the fun points of the drama.

However, the stills that were released on March 21 display them in an unexpected situation. Contrary to before, they’re just staring into each other’s eyes.

Kim Hae Il and Park Kyung Sun are making eye-contact while covering each other’s mouths. Park Kyung Sun then grabs his collar and looks into his eyes, and Kim Hae Il looks flabbergasted by the quizzical situation. Why are the two suddenly making eye contact? The unusual atmosphere between the two characters, who exchanged fierce attacks before, makes the situation even more curious.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1311835wpp/kim-nam-gil-and-honey-lee-hilariously-reenact-famous-scene-spark-curiosity-in-the-fiery-priest
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3