[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

At the church, Seo and Gu are questioning the catering guys from Wangmat, with Kim, Han and Sister around. They said they are preparing food for Hwang and his guests. They shared what happened. That they saw Hwang as they were cleaning up, then he walked into a room with other people inside but they only saw a man (Kang... Jung was there too). Then when they were getting into their van, another car arrived and they saw some people going in. But couldn't be sure whether the person is a male or female, because he has long hair. He is old, and wears grey shoes. It's Father Lee. Everyone there was stunned with the new info.

The two guys left, and the rest continue talking. Sister Kim wondered why the police investigation is being conducted here in the church and not at the police station. They came up with some excuses, not letting her know the real reason for the secrecy. They decided to monitor Hwang's residence. Gu got the job to camouflage. He saw Bobby and his men doing the "dancing" movement at the yard. Kim called Gu and he updated a bit.

Park is having meal with Kang, Jung and Hwang. Kang told Park that the person responsible for taking care of Kim is Hwang. She said oh, yes.. but looked at him with enmity though. She then excused herself outside, and made a call to Gu, asking about Kim. Gu told her what happened. After she hang up, Hwang came up to her and asked her about something, but Kim asked him about Father Lee. Hwang talked about some stuff and asked why did she released Kim the other time. Park is not polite with Hwang at all. Hehe, I love their exchanges. Hwang is mocking of her, as he does with other people.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Congressman Park and Chief Nam are talking. He told him he has a plan. Next we see some guys with the blue boxes barging into Jung's office, confiscating things for investigation. Kang got a call and wondered why...

Evening, Gu is out by the woods and cooking ramen. He then saw Bobby and his men leaving the place.

Park is walking home, with stomach upset. Hwang was there waiting for her, with a white convertible as a gift. She refused it. He said it's from Jung. Their exchanges are seen by Kim from a corner. Park accepted the key reluctantly in the end though. Hwang left. Park got in the car, while Kim just shook his head walking away. Park identified the parts of the car that felt good, but her heart doesn't feel good.

Kim muttered to himself about the garbage Park and he got a call from Gu. He saw someone with a bike at Hwang's residence. Next Kim was walking at a container yard area. He opened it and inside he changed his attire putting on leather jacket and rode out with his motorbike.

Gu is now joined by Seo, they heard the sound of motorbike and went down the hill to check it out. They're stunned and ran up to Kim. Kim startled at Gu's disguise. Gu admired the bike but Kim won't let him try. Kim got Gu and Seo blue-tooth headphones, then a full black mask for Gu. Kim and Gu sneaked into Hwang's residence. Kim took out more gears, he scrambled the cctv signals and reception. Then opened the pass-code locked door... He is fully equipped!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

They got into the house. Walking in the dark, but talking too loudly, I think. They got into a room and smelled something, I think bleach. Kim noticed some marks on the floor indicating the presence of a coffee table there. He tried to imagine what's going on and he thought that Father Lee might have fallen and hit his head on the edge of the coffee table. Once again, he took out some luminol spray to check for blood. He found it and got a sample. Just then Seo reported that some cars are arriving. Kim asked her who are the people. It's Kang, Jung, Hwang, Park. Kim and Gu quickly hid. They entered and sat down at the table. As Kang talked, Park's stomach starting to make a noise. Hwang laughed at her.

Kim and Gu upstairs, talking with sign language with written words on screen.. They managed to make some noise that invited attention from the people below. Hwang decided to go upstairs and check. Kim wanted to go out but Bobby is at the entrance. They managed to hide just in time before Hwang came. More talk with sign language. Hwang went down. Park's stomach made noise again, so she was sent to the toilet upstairs. Some funny things happened because Kim and Gu have to hide from her. It's too hard to type out what happened. You guys just have to see it yourself... LOLOLOL... anyway, she saw them and got knocked unconscious by Kim after she screamed.

End of episode.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's hard to type what happened. You guys just have to see it yourself... LOL... anyway, she saw them and got knocked unconscious by Kim after she screamed.

End of episode.

Yes it's real funny You guys watch it Priest Kim did the same as her, as she did with him on the scene last night. LOL!!!!:w00t: as well as recovery Priest Kim, you are a bad image in the eyes of women already.:joy:

2w75o3.gif

@ktcjdrama Thank you for updating the story.:thumbsup:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Is there like any preview?

Sorry, earlier too busy laughing to notice the preview...

From uploaded raw, the preview is:

~ Gu and Kim leaving but someone after them, saved by Seo.

~ Police team having a meeting, with Seo and Gu as well.

~ Seo driving Park somewhere (same clothes as tonight episode) Park confronted Seo that she like Father Kim, right? right?

~ Bobby talking to someone, eavesdropped by SS at the door.

~ SS force feeding YH some fried dumplings at the minimart, I think trying to make up.

~ Kim in his secret base/warehouse looking at some gears, then him in all black complete with baseball cap.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Omggggg *cries* can we have next Friday here already :( I want moreeeeeeeeee :bawling: Priest Kim looks so cool! Now that we know that he still have his weapons haha

He definitely has my heart excited with his weapons LOL ...(I don't see him as a priest , but as a gorgeous non priestly man , so i am cool with my hot flashes LOL :star::love: )    I can see that our hip hop girl knows how to appreciate him too...such a hard scene to play...lol....she had a smile from ear to ear . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, triplem said:

This drama has some of the best side characters. I remember how annoyed I was with this timid ahjumma  nun initially. But look at how bold & on fire she’s become :joy:

Do you remember a guy in another drama who push up the glasses like that? And I wonder if she was directed to use that particular finger :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Surprised by how  hilarious this drama could it be:lol:.

The banter words is such incredible fun:P

Full of "remark"s and the flashy words:lol:lol the sarcasm is like daily "dish"..lol.

I thought the priest and the prosecutor will cooperate to take down the looser bunches but both has stone in their head that's way they're cut each other   in different settlement is so funny.

• Like 7

After watching the latest 2 episodes...

How is it possible for us not to fall head over heels for our Father Kim?

tenor.gif

I'm glad we get more of our YES! and many funny moments instead of frustration.

Hope to have more of such good feelings moment instead of more screen time for those villians.

tenor.gif?itemid=9024944

P.S: Am I seeing things on the face of CB's right hand man? Before CB gets into the car and gave a small talk about filling holes and etc... the look on that face... it really looks suspicious and is he also another one whom I suspect is a undercover?

Or I'm just overthinking? :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama that action from the Sister  Kim reminded me of Choi Daniel in Jugglers. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

just finished ep10. the convo between Father Kim and Det Koo is hilarious esp when Ko kept asking where Kim got bike, jamming device and lock picking stuff, and to hear Kim answering him with a straight face. the stuff theology college now prep you for.:D

really heartbreaking to see the fight scenes, esp knowing how badly KNG was actually hurt. hope he will go easy on the rest of the action scenes. but KNG looks darn cool flying thru the air in his long coat. (i am forever stuck with him in his long coat)

not so much into the romance between the characters but count me in for the bromance!!!! YoHan and thai delivery guy, Father Kim and Det Ko. the 4 of them together!

https://twitter.com/KimNamGilStory/status/1106953163213406208

Cr.owner (sorry not to sure abt inserting from twitter. just wan to share our fire "eating" father kim)

• Like 6
  • Love 1