Watch: iKON’s Bobby Features In “Rise” Remix For League Of Legends Worlds 2018 MV

iKON’s Bobby has collaborated with League of Legends! The online video game published by Riot Games dropped the music video for “Rise” with a surprise feature by Bobby. He raps in both English and Korean. The music video commemorates the game’s 2018 Season World Championship (also called “Worlds 2018”). The song also features Mako and The […]

The post Watch: iKON’s Bobby Features In “Rise” Remix For League Of Legends Worlds 2018 MV appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• 1 year later...

Oh, I love those songs, I remember when I heard them for the first time, I think it was a League of Legends tournament. I love them, and this is how I started to play League of Legends. In other words, a friend of mine was watching LCS on Youtube on this thing was too addictive for me. It captured all of my attention so I watched it for hours long and I did not noticed it. This game fell so deep in my heart and of course I installed it on my laptop. But I made a mistake and create my account on North America server, and the problem was that it was the worst choice for me, because of the ping. So I was looking for switching the account, but it costed too much blue essence. So that's why I searched for the easiest way of solving my problem and I found this site lolfinity.com where I can buy a new 30 level League of Legends account on any server I want, so I will be able to start playing on a better server. I think this is what I will do, as this is the best option

Archived