[Drama 2019] Love in Sadness, 슬플 때 사랑한다

0ly40

7 hours ago, zenya22 said:

sorry, to disagree with you but it seems you are trying to find an excuse for the violence of a psychotic man and trying to blame the woman who was abused for causing the abuse and that is not how things work. Mari does not owe the nutcase an explanation of why she left him. As for a child yes, he will do the same as his father. When humans are born their mind and body are like blank slates. The first 5-7 years are the years that the mind, the psychological and mental make up are most influenced. It is when we learn how to be human, to walk, feed ourselves but we also see and hear and feel and learn from the environment around us. It is when what we believe about ourselves, our families, the people around us and our environment are instilled and those beliefs are not easy to change just like when people believed that the world was flat and when someone else said the world was round they were stoned. Some people who went through what IW went through were lucky enough to have left the environment they were abused in and find people who helped them to change and live a productive life. Sometimes their experiences early in life have inspired them to become the best person they could be. In IW's case, he is a chaebol who is entitled who has everything he needs and stays in the same environment and it will be very hard at this time to get him to change unless  he moves away somewhere where he could get intensive therapy. But that depends on the drama writer. 

I'm not trying to blame anyone, nor justify IW's attitudes and violence, sorry, I did not mean it but there's more to it than we can see (well, in that case we see why it's a series). We cannot judge only one side without seeing what lies behind. I don't think it's irretrievable. And he showed concern for her in that scene where he says it's raining and she's alone outside, she is alone and may be cold and terrified... And there's the gun scene pointed at the mirror where he begs her to come back and console him... Anyway... 

Anyone know if it's already released the  OST?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, juli® said:

Anyone know if it's already released the  OST?

Sadly no, the OST has not been released yet. It's extra annoying because they played so many songs during last week's episodes too. I want the full version already so I can replay it over and over lol. :P

1 hour ago, MidnightRain said:

Sadly no, the OST has not been released yet. It's extra annoying because they played so many songs during last week's episodes too. I want the full version already so I can replay it over and over lol. :P

It seems that we are all waiting for the OST... the song is quite obsessive, it becomes an earworm. Actually it reminds me of KIW (his obsession, his violence/rage...) 

3 hours ago, juli® said:

I'm not trying to blame anyone, nor justify IW's attitudes and violence, sorry, I did not mean it but there's more to it than we can see (well, in that case we see why it's a series). We cannot judge only one side without seeing what lies behind. I don't think it's irretrievable. And he showed concern for her in that scene where he says it's raining and she's alone outside, she is alone and may be cold and terrified... And there's the gun scene pointed at the mirror where he begs her to come back and console him... Anyway... 

Doesn't that tell you how psychotic and dangerous he is? I think the first four episodes already explained enough about why IW is the way he is and as the series goes on we will see more of this unhealthy obsession and that is where it becomes a thriller 

21 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It seems that we are all waiting for the OST... the song is quite obsessive, it becomes an earworm. Actually it reminds me of KIW (his obsession, his violence/rage...) 

I think the song that plays in ep 1 when someone shoots IW, it's sexy. And the singer seems to be Choyoung. 

On 3/6/2019 at 3:10 AM, bebebisous33 said:

It's frustrating, as it has played several songs in the drama, but MBC does not release OST! And no use searching, the songs were certainly made especially for this drama.

What song reminds you IW? 

35 minutes ago, juli® said:

It's frustrating, as it has played several songs in the drama, but MBC does not release OST! And no use searching, the songs were certainly made especially for this drama.

What song reminds you IW? 

The song in the beginning of the first episode... Yes, it is really frustrating. Each day, I go to spotify and search for this song...

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The song in the beginning of the first episode... Yes, it is really frustrating. Each day, I go to spotify and search for this song...

But do you think they will put in Spotify? I'm following Choyoung's Spotify, it seems that the song from ep 1 was the one that sang. And I think this song is beyond hot! :blush:

On 2/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, 0ly40 said:

Are you anxious for from here to feel hours? OMG, MBC, release the OST! 

I must confess that it will be very difficult to me to see the new couple, the doctor and Ma-Ri, they are very :sleeping:together, but I'm willing to change my mind if the chemistry between them is good (which I doubt :unamused:, but ok , I will follow the couple).

Guys, so far, at 8 eps., do you have any favorite scenes?

HR, look... It's really none of her business.

All she needs to do is very simple.

giphy.gif

Do not cause any problems!

As for MR. I understand she's scared but she has to remain calm whenever her husband shows up. Otherwise he will notice something and she might get caught. Though we know he's going to find out later... but what he will do is what I'm worried about.

I'm just watching clips on Youtube and oh my gosh, In-Wook's mom is played by Park Ha-Na. :ph34r: 

Also, there is such a noticeable difference between the two Ma-Ri's that makes it weird to watch. Park Ha-Na's Ma-Ri still had fight in her, there is resilience underneath all that fragility, while Park Han-Byul's Ma-Ri acts like a complete damsel in distress. I don't know if it's the script's issue or just mediocre acting. :huh:

18 hours ago, choco milo said:

Thanks! 

21 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

I'm just watching clips on Youtube and oh my gosh, In-Wook's mom is played by Park Ha-Na. :ph34r: 

Also, there is such a noticeable difference between the two Ma-Ri's that makes it weird to watch. Park Ha-Na's Ma-Ri still had fight in her, there is resilience underneath all that fragility, while Park Han-Byul's Ma-Ri acts like a complete damsel in distress. I don't know if it's the script's issue or just mediocre acting:huh:

I've always think Han-byul very weak as an actress. It's a shame to see Ha-Na leave the scene.

OMG, I froze with fear every time In-Wook showed up. And worse, when he got close to Ma-Ri. Poor, Joo Hae-ra, she has to face him alone! And his stepmother simply warned him that his father will not live long. For a moment, it crossed my mind that she was saying, "Hey, your father is going to die, I'm going to be a widow and Ma-Ri left you. Let's get married, then?" :joy: God, I could barely breathe at every scene! I'll tell you something, one of them, or Ma-Ri or In-Wook, you'll have to die for the other to live. And then we return to the beginning of the drama when apparently it is the IW that is shot and falls dead in the swimming pool. :heartbreak:

7 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

Also, there is such a noticeable difference between the two Ma-Ri's that makes it weird to watch. Park Ha-Na's Ma-Ri still had fight in her, there is resilience underneath all that fragility, while Park Han-Byul's Ma-Ri acts like a complete damsel in distress. I don't know if it's the script's issue or just mediocre acting. :huh:

There is also a difference in their speech. Even if I don't speak the language I could tell, the 2nd Ma Ri does not seem to ennunciate her words well, it sounds as if she has a lisp or something.

Anyway, RSY is still bowling me over with his In Wook character. Every time he appears he makes my skin crawl. I can't take my eyes off him even when I am so nervous about what he intends to do. He still not aware that Jung Won is a plastic surgeon? IW's concentration was on the wife and too busy investigating about Woo Ha Kyung, he has not turned his attention yet to Jung Won. He has found the painting of Mari and sooner or later he will know that it was the friend of Ma Ri who sent it to Ha Kyung's gallery, it won't be long until he realizes that Jung Won is a plastic surgeon. I am waiting yet am afraid to see his reaction when he realizes that Mari changed her face. 

And Hae Ra, I don't know which one is worse IW or Hae Ra. Jung Won is just too nice, Mother Theresa nice. He has to set boundaries with Hae Ra. Take the keys away. Once a sibling is married and get their own house, their privacy is respected. She is considered family but even then she can't just pop in anytime she wants as if she owns the house. No wonder Ha Kyung was unhappy. And HR has the nerve to talk badly about Ha Kyung, when JW just lost her and he is hurting. He does not show it but you know he has regrets and he hurts. HR has no right to be confronting JW, she is not the wife, the girlfriend or anything. Whatever happened between Ha Kyung and JW is none of her business. But then she probably caused it thinking that JW will turn to her. Now she is trying to convince Ma Ri to come back to the gallery as the wife of JW and meet IW. However, would not Ma Ri be smart enough to question that suggestion knowing that JW's close associates and relatives who knew HK died would question who she was? I hope she talks to JW first. HR is evil. She was the one who was talking about her research on love obsessed men and calls KIW the king of cobras, yet she wants to sacrifice Ma Ri to the cobra. Ahhhhhhh, IW what are you going to do next Saturday?

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

There is also a difference in their speech. Even if I don't speak the language I could tell, the 2nd Ma Ri does not seem to ennunciate her words well, it sounds as if she has a lisp or something.

Anyway, RSY is still bowling me over with his In Wook character. Every time he appears he makes my skin crawl. I can't take my eyes off him even when I am so nervous about what he intends to do. He still not aware that Jung Won is a plastic surgeon? IW's concentration was on the wife and too busy investigating about Woo Ha Kyung, he has not turned his attention yet to Jung Won. He has found the painting of Mari and sooner or later he will know that it was the friend of Ma Ri who sent it to Ha Kyung's gallery, it won't be long until he realizes that Jung Won is a plastic surgeon. I am waiting yet am afraid to see his reaction when he realizes that Mari changed her face. 

And Hae Ra, I don't know which one is worse IW or Hae Ra. Jung Won is just too nice, Mother Theresa nice. He has to set boundaries with Hae Ra. Take the keys away. Once a sibling is married and get their own house, their privacy is respected. She is considered family but even then she can't just pop in anytime she wants as if she owns the house. No wonder Ha Kyung was unhappy. And HR has the nerve to talk badly about Ha Kyung, when JW just lost her and he is hurting. He does not show it but you know he has regrets and he hurts. HR has no right to be confronting JW, she is not the wife, the girlfriend or anything. Whatever happened between Ha Kyung and JW is none of her business. But then she probably caused it thinking that JW will turn to her. Now she is trying to convince Ma Ri to come back to the gallery as the wife of JW and meet IW. However, would not Ma Ri be smart enough to question that suggestion knowing that JW's close associates and relatives who knew HK died would question who she was? I hope she talks to JW first. HR is evil. She was the one who was talking about her research on love obsessed men and calls KIW the king of cobras, yet she wants to sacrifice Ma Ri to the cobra. Ahhhhhhh, IW what are you going to do next Saturday?

I laughed when she called the IW of "King of the Snakes"... :joy: I understand HR, she thought that, with HK dead, JW would finally notice her. But he only thinks of Ma-Ri. I still find this relationship bizarre, being that she has the dead wife's face and I hope to see more eps., Because I think this couple doesn't have any chemistry.

When the IW turns his attention back to the doctor, he will immediately suspect that Ma-Ri has done something. I felt sorry for the HR, IW looked at her like a predator stalking prey when he went in the gallery. The magazine scene, I held my breath. IW is afraid, he is aware of every flash of the eye that the opponent gives. And he just broke into JW's house, didn't even ask for permission (at least he took off his shoes, I like this habit of the Japanese and Koreans)... 

HK never combined with JW as a couple.

Even the music of MR and JW is boring! :sleeping:

Archived