[Drama 2019] Love in Sadness, 슬플 때 사랑한다

0ly40

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, in the past SJW never intervened between WHK and HR because he thought, they were best friends. Since her outburst, I hope that SJW is starting to realize that HR is not the person he thought she was. So if he has to chase, then he needs to go after HR. I hope, this week we will see him putting some boundaries. The mantis needs to leave its flower... she hides behind SJW, therefore the latter needs to chase her away. 

When JW puts some boundaries, I think it will drive the mantis into angry desperation and will tell on MR to the cobra who will thoroughly use her to get the information he is looking for.  I have the feeling that the face of HK on MR will become a threat to JW when, not if,  the cobra will know about JW's dead wife. 

as for the new Yoon Ma-Ri being different, I think it's just Park Han-Byul's acting to be honest

@MidnightRainI hope that Park Han Byul will be able to carry the weight of her role as the new Ma Ri because I think the following episodes will show heavy drama (suspense) with IW, JW and Ma Ri and maybe even HR. She can't rely on RSY and JHW carrying the weight of the drama as IW and JW as the two male characters centers around the character of Ma Ri. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

When JW puts some boundaries, I think it will drive the mantis into angry desperation and will tell on MR to the cobra who will thoroughly use her to get the information he is looking for.  I have the feeling that the face of HK on MR will become a threat to JW when, not if,  the cobra will know about JW's dead wife. 

@MidnightRainI hope that Park Han Byul will be able to carry the weight of her role as the new Ma Ri because I think the following episodes will show heavy drama (suspense) with IW, JW and Ma Ri and maybe even HR. She can't rely on RSY and JHW carrying the weight of the drama as IW and JW as the two male characters centers around the character of Ma Ri. 

But the problem for KIW will be that once he discovers that YMR changed her face, he might not be able to claim her as his wife. So far, only SJW's family knows about WHK's death. Her death has not been registered. So the name on the tomb can be removed, doctor Han can be forced to say that WHK never died because SJW uses the affair as leverage. HR has no real proof that YMR is now acting as WHK. Only a DNA test can prove the switch but for that he needs to find the mother in order to compare her DNA. Moreover, he needs to get YMR's DNA as well. I believe that WHK had no family (see the funeral). To conclude, HR will be cornered: she will be pushed to dirty her hands... a betrayal that SJW can no longer overlook. She will reveal her true nature. 

48 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But the problem for KIW will be that once he discovers that YMR changed her face, he might not be able to claim her as his wife. So far, only SJW's family knows about WHK's death. Her death has not been registered. So the name on the tomb can be removed, doctor Han can be forced to say that WHK never died because SJW uses the affair as leverage. HR has no real proof that YMR is now acting as WHK. Only a DNA test can prove the switch but for that he needs to find the mother in order to compare her DNA. Moreover, he needs to get YMR's DNA as well. I believe that WHK had no family (see the funeral). To conclude, HR will be cornered: she will be pushed to dirty her hands... a betrayal that SJW can no longer overlook. She will reveal her true nature. 

You are right, however, IW does not think normally or obtains what he wants as the good guy characters do. I am just saying maybe that is where the suspense/thriller will escalate. Tension needs to be created for the good guy JW too that involves IW and Ma Ri.  I guess I am more invested in the suspense/thriller of the drama. 

38 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

You are right, however, IW does not think normally or obtains what he wants as the good guy characters do. I am just saying maybe that is where the suspense/thriller will escalate. Tension needs to be created for the good guy JW too that involves IW and Ma Ri.  I guess I am more invested in the suspense/thriller of the drama. 

I also like the suspense but the most interesting point for me is when KIW starts losing control of his life due to his wife. So far, he could use his influence (money and connections) in order to keep YMR by his side. But if YMR starts living as WHK, KIW is no longer able to use these because he is definitely breaking the law. He can not claim for WHK... so his obsession in order to find her and bring her back to his side will push him to act more and more like a criminal which could create a riff between the father and son. So far, the father knows that YMR ran away and KIW had been beaten her up and he thought, it was okay... but at some point, the father will change his mind. 

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I hope that Park Han Byul will be able to carry the weight of her role as the new Ma Ri because I think the following episodes will show heavy drama (suspense) with IW, JW and Ma Ri and maybe even HR. She can't rely on RSY and JHW carrying the weight of the drama as IW and JW as the two male characters centers around the character of Ma Ri. 

Talking about this, actually, I wonder if PHB's role in the drama will be affected or not by the case that is involving her husband. Have you all heard about it? This drama is live shooting, right?

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I also like the suspense but the most interesting point for me is when KIW starts losing control of his life due to his wife. So far, he could use his influence (money and connections) in order to keep YMR by his side. But if YMR starts living as WHK, KIW is no longer able to use these because he is definitely breaking the law. He can not claim for WHK... so his obsession in order to find her and bring her back to his side will push him to act more and more like a criminal which could create a riff between the father and son. So far, the father knows that YMR ran away and KIW had been beaten her up and he thought, it was okay... but at some point, the father will change his mind. 

It did not seem difficult for KIW to find out WHK was dead. Even if YMR passes through it, it may be, itself, committing a crime. I'm interested in knowing what he'll be willing to do to find out. Once finding out, he will want the YMR back since she has another face and what he will do against SJW as revenge.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Talking about this, actually, I wonder if PHB's role in the drama will be affected or not by the case that is involving her husband. Have you all heard about it? This drama is live shooting, right?

What case? What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, juli® said:

It did not seem difficult for KIW to find out WHK was dead. Even if YMR passes through it, it may be, itself, committing a crime. I'm interested in knowing what he'll be willing to do to find out. Once finding out, he will want the YMR back since she has another face and what he will do against SJW as revenge.

What case? What are you talking about?

No, he still doesn't know that WHK is dead. Right now, he believes that she knows YMR and she is hiding her.

21 hours ago, juli® said:

I wish it was Ma-Ri. I do not think he's going to love another woman the way he loves his wife, he's crazy about her and he's out of control, trying to find her. He had several crises of nonconformity inside his car. She cried and asked her to come back and comfort him.

I concur but we all know it's futile since she's thoroughly traumatized by him and so there isn't any chance she would love him.  I just don't see how that will ever happen.  But I entertain the possibilities because I do feel bad for crazy husband as he was brainwashed by his father to be the way he is now.

I really like to see how he would react when he sees the new her.  That's my sole interest at this point.  Maybe he'll be like "whether you are the Ma-Ri played by Park Ha Na or the Ma-Ri played by Park Han-Byul, you are my Ma-Ri."  I check the height of two actresses, they don't have the same height.  That's not good.  The surgery should only change the face, not the height too.  Come on now.

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, this is a live shoot drama. I remember reading somewhere that she's trying to work as usual so that this doesn't affect her costars and the production. 

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, he still doesn't know that WHK is dead. Right now, he believes that she knows YMR and she is hiding her.

I know that what I mean is that it will not be difficult for KIW to find out that HK is dead. And HR is doing what we expected it to do: delivering Ma-Ri to the IW. What I did not expect was that she would be subtle like that.

1 hour ago, Shinobu said:

I concur but we all know it's futile since she's thoroughly traumatized by him and so there isn't any chance she would love him.  I just don't see how that will ever happen.  But I entertain the possibilities because I do feel bad for crazy husband as he was brainwashed by his father to be the way he is now.

I really like to see how he would react when he sees the new her.  That's my sole interest at this point.  Maybe he'll be like "whether you are the Ma-Ri played by Park Ha Na or the Ma-Ri played by Park Han-Byul, you are my Ma-Ri."  I check the height of two actresses, they don't have the same height.  That's not good.  The surgery should only change the face, not the height too.  Come on now.

It's my interest too, to know how IW will react when she finds out that she has changed her face. Are you going to keep wanting her back?

Is that the surgery was so successful that she grew up :joy: 

1 hour ago, MidnightRain said:

Yes, this is a live shoot drama. I remember reading somewhere that she's trying to work as usual so that this doesn't affect her costars and the production. 

Guys, please, what are you guys talking about?

21 minutes ago, juli® said:

It's my interest too, to know how IW will react when she finds out that she has changed her face. Are you going to keep wanting her back?

Is that the surgery was so successful that she grew up :joy: 

Guys, please, what are you guys talking about?

Park Han-Byul's husband is getting investigated by the police in connection to Seungri's ongoing case. 

Friendly reminder:

Please keep your posts on-topic, meaning drama-related. Any discussions about the recent scandal in the k-ent industry belong in other threads.

-Jillia

1 hour ago, juli® said:

Guys, I've heard rumors that they asked Han-byul out of show, is this true? Has anyone else heard or read anything like this?

There are no rumors. It's just k-netizens saying they want her to leave the drama. Her label said she's not leaving.

55 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

There are no rumors. It's just k-netizens saying they want her to leave the drama. Her label said she's not leaving.

Thank God! This makes me relieved to know that the series will not be canceled.

15 minutes ago, juli® said:

Does anyone know if they've released another ost of "Love in Sadness"? They said they would release one per week!

Yeah, they released Part 2 of the OST tonight:

Archived