Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres on May 6th

Watch: Jin Ki Joo And Kim Young Kwang Get Hearts Racing In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Teaser

Apr 9, 2019
by J. Lim

The upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released a new teaser that is sure to get your heart racing!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a romantic comedy that centers around a cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his hot-tempered secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo).

The video first gives a definition of the phrase “Love at first sight” to mean, “Modern phrase to describe the feeling of joy and inability to hold back when seeing an object or person for the first time.” Various examples were shown, including a group of women staring hungrily at freshly prepared beef, Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) staring adoringly at a new bag, and Ki Dae Joo (Goo Ja Sung) smiling bashfully as he looks down at a book. Finally, Do Min Yik hands Jung Gal Hee a bouquet of flowers as he says, “It’s love at first sight.”

Finally, Jin Ki Joo’s voice can be heard saying, “A romance story that makes me want to see no one but you. It’s love at first sight.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will premiere on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST as the follow-up drama to “Haechi.”

Check out the teaser below!

• Like 2

Teaser - lovely! I smile and feel the goosebumps running down my skin. Very romantic and cute ...

But the plot is still too traditional. If the peppercorns do not add to it, I will leave the drama for later.:mrgreen:

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

Teaser - lovely! I smile and feel the goosebumps running down my skin. Very romantic and cute ...

But the plot is still too traditional. If the peppercorns do not add to it, I will leave the drama for later.:mrgreen:

Honestly I am also concerned about the plot , too many of such dramas lately . Hope the drama has something fresh 

They look adorable together 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318121wpp/watch-kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo-and-kim-jae-kyung-have-fun-on-a-trampoline-in-new-drama-teasers

Watch: Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo, And Kim Jae Kyung Have Fun On A Trampoline In New Drama Teasers

Apr 17, 2019
by D. S.kim

The upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released new teaser videos featuring Kim Young KwangJin Ki Joo, and Kim Jae Kyung!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a romantic comedy drama that tells the story of cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo), who leads a double life.

The newly released teaser videos seem similar to one another, but one is from the perspective of Do Min Yik and the other from Jung Gal Hee.

In one video, Do Min Yik says, “Have I gone crazy? I’m in love with that woman. A risky double-life romance between a man, who doesn’t even know the face [of the woman], and a woman who hides her face.”

On the other hand, Jung Gal Hee says, “Do you think I’m being bad? I’m deceiving this man. A risky double-life romance between a man, who doesn’t even know the face [of the woman], and a woman who hides her face.”

Both videos end with Jung Gal Hee telling Do Min Yik that it’s time to get off the trampoline for the kids who await in line after them.

Check out the teaser videos below!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will premiere on May 6 at 10:00 p.m KST and will also be available on Viki with English subtitles!

• Like 1

In a behind-the-scenes reel for the upcoming SBS drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” actors Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo gave viewers a taste of their incredible chemistry.

The drama is a romantic comedy about a boss named Do Min Ik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo), who starts to lead a double life when she is mistaken for someone else.

The behind-the-scenes video released on April 22 takes us behind the actors’ first day on set. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo are all smiles and laughter as they joke around and play games with each other between takes.

After perfectly handling a scene with a difficult word, Jin Ki Joo celebrates, and Kim Young Kwang praises the actress on a job well done. Later the two play a game to kill some time before their next scene.

Kim Young Kwang says, “Acting on set and working with other members of the cast, I think this is going to be a fun drama.”

Watch the behind-the-scenes video:

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” airs on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot occupied by “Haechi.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319486wpp/watch-kim-young-kwang-and-jin-ki-joo-show-incredible-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-of-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319936wpp/the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-starring-kim-young-kwang-and-jin-ki-joo-reveals-main-poster

Upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” starring Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo, has dropped its main poster.

“The Secret Life of My Secretary is a romantic comedy about a problematic boss named Do Min Ik (played by Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo), who starts to lead a double life when she gets mistaken for someone else.

In addition to Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo, the main poster features actors Kim Jaekyung (playing Veronica Park) and Goo Ja Sung (playing Ki Dae Joo). Above their heads, the poster reads, “The moment I met the real you.”

A source from the drama production said, “The four actors all have a positive energy, and their chemistry is great, so the energy on set is always bright and vibrant.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” airs on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki