[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

SBS Presents

I love you from the beginning / The Secret Life of my Secretary

âThe Secret Life Of My Secretaryâ Starring Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Reveals Main Poster

초면에 사랑합니다

Episodes: 16

Network: SBS

Genre: Romance

Airdate: May 6th - June 25th, 2019

Airtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00 KST

Director: Lee Gwang Young

Writer: Kim A Jung

Official site: https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/mysecretarylife

Synopsis:

Do Min Ik works as a director of the mobile media 1 team at T&T. He is smart and excellent at his job. His secretary is Jung Gal Hee. Do Min Ik often does childish things like calling Jung Gal Hee continually. Jung Gal Hee carries out Do Min Ik's orders without complaints. She looks soft, but she hides her tough side.

Main Cast:

kimyounhwan.png

Kim Young Kwang as Do Min Ik

Head of T&T Mobile Media1

In the past, he was able to remember the faces of people even after seeing them for just one time and he used to scan people. Anyone standing in front of him felt felt as if they were undergoing an MRI scan. But that was before his facial recognition problems, this is severe to the point of not recognizing his parents.

The only person he can recognize is “Secretary Jung”, she is wearing the same clothes, has the same hairstyle, and is sitting at the same seat. Next to his secretary is Veronica Park? She is like a crazy woman. “Sometimes she is strange, sometimes this woman is considerate.” Until he knew she was Secretary Jung, not Veronica Park.

jinkiyoo.png

Jin Ki Joo as Jung Gal Hee

Secretary of the head of T&T Mobile Media1

She is an obedient secretary that does everything that she was asked. She was the witness of an incident and the boss started to see her as the Park group heiress Veronica Park. For the first time in her life, she was receiving love. She starts enjoying her second fake life and being confused about her real identity. “Can I love this man?”

kimyaekyung.png

Kim Jae Kyung as Veronica Park

CEO of Cinepark

She is an heiress with a scary personality. On her way to meet Do MinIk, she saw Ki DaeJoo. She started to fall in love with this guy that has no money and no parents.

koojaesuk.png

Koo Ja Sung as Ki Dae Joo

Head of T&T Mobile Media2

He is in this position thanks to his skills. His belated mother was a secretary of Do MinIk’s father. He is a friend of MinIk and also received support from him. He started to fall in love with his woman. She is none other than Park group heiress Veronica Park.

People of T&T Mobile Media

Kim Min Sang as Shim Hae Yong (Min Ik’s uncle, CEO of T&T Mobile Media)
Han Ji Sun as Mo Ha Ni
Jang So Yun as Lee Eul Wang
Son San as Goo Myung Jung
Baek Hyun Joo (백현주) as Park Suk Ja
Kwon So Hyun (권소현) as Ha Ri Ra

Kim Kyung Ryong as Manager Lee
Lee Seung Hyung as Manager Park
Kwon Hyung Suk (권홍석) as Manager Kim

People around Do Min Ik

Jung Ae Ri as Im Hae Ra (Min Ik’s mother)
Choi Tae Hwan as Eun Jung Soo

People around Jung Kal Hee

Kim Hee Jung as Ko Si Rye
Seo Dong Won as Jung Joong Hee
Kim Ji Min as Jung Nam Hee

People around Veronica Park

Baek Hyun Joo as Park Seok Ja

Others

Kim Byung Choon as Goo Suk Chan
Choi Yoon Ra (최윤라) as Boo Se Young

Jo Jae Ryong as Uhm Han Il
Song Jin Woo (송진우) as Woo Doo Han

Kim Byung Choon as Koo Seok Chan
Choi Tae Hwan as Eun Jung Soo

ì´ë©´ì ì¬ëí©ëë¤ ì¸ë¬¼ê´ê³ë ì´ë¯¸ì§

Teasers:

OST

part 1

Spoiler

part 2

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] How To Train Your Blind Boss, 눈 먼 보스 길들이기 - Premieres in February 2019
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Aww.. JKJ! I like her in C&HM and KYK. Looks good on sypnosis. 

@Lmangla @supergal99 @triplem plan to add this on your watch list. So we could have a fun group watch :lol:

Of course , I’ll watch this . It’s one of  my favourite oppas :D 

@0ly40 Pls update your 1st post as per Soompi rules . thanks! 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] I love you in the Beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres in April
  • 1 month later...

@0ly40

This seems to be airing in May now. Right after HAECHI

Expected date:  May 6th (Monday), 2019

It's called Love at First Sight

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201901160713H

봄바람과 함께 찾아올 참신한 로맨틱 코미디 '초면에 사랑합니다'는 오는 5월 첫 방송된다.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1293433wpp/kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo-confirmed-new-sbs-romantic-comedy

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=top_hty&fbm=1&ie=utf8&query=초면에+사랑합니다

untitled-1h5jzn.png

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019]Love at First Sight / I love you in the Beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres in May
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019]Love at First Sight / I love you in the Beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres on May 6th

Am I nervous about the storyline ? Oh yeah . Dear drama , pls be good 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313284wpp/watch-new-sbs-drama-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-previews-kim-young-kwangs-character-in-teaser

Watch: New SBS Drama “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Previews Kim Young Kwang’s Character In Teaser

Mar 27, 2019
by D. S.kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary” revealed the first stills and teaser video of Kim Young Kwang!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” (previously known as “Love at First Sight“) is a romantic comedy that tells the story of cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his hot-tempered secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo).

Kim Young Kwang will take on the role of Do Min Yik, the chief of Team 1 at T&T Mobile Media who only cares about himself and seeks perfection in everything he does. He has sharp eyes that able him to remember someone’s face with a single glance and figure out people’s true feelings only by looking at their facial expressions.

Kim-Young-Kwang-1.jpg

He also has a childish side, which makes him unnecessarily call for his secretary all the time and upset her with mean comments. However, it is said that he only starts doing so after going through a particular event in life, and viewers are curious to find out which event leads to his obsession with his secretary.

In the teaser video, Kim Young Kwang draws a heart on a fogged-up window and says, “What did she look like? I wonder what she looks like.”

The production team said, “Kim Young Kwang is doing his best in acting while being fully immersed in his character Do Min Yik. Please look forward to seeing different sides of Do Min Yik that Kim Young Kwang plans to show.”

How many good domas come out in the spring! I also fell in love with this drama. Especially because here Kim Young Kwang, whom I love very much since the White Christmas. I am sure that he will succeed perfectly in playing a blind boss who will be cold at first, and then become sweet, romantic and in love ...:love:

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres on May 6th

Watch: Jin Ki Joo And Kim Young Kwang Get Hearts Racing In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Teaser

Apr 9, 2019
by J. Lim

The upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released a new teaser that is sure to get your heart racing!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a romantic comedy that centers around a cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his hot-tempered secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo).

The video first gives a definition of the phrase “Love at first sight” to mean, “Modern phrase to describe the feeling of joy and inability to hold back when seeing an object or person for the first time.” Various examples were shown, including a group of women staring hungrily at freshly prepared beef, Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) staring adoringly at a new bag, and Ki Dae Joo (Goo Ja Sung) smiling bashfully as he looks down at a book. Finally, Do Min Yik hands Jung Gal Hee a bouquet of flowers as he says, “It’s love at first sight.”

Finally, Jin Ki Joo’s voice can be heard saying, “A romance story that makes me want to see no one but you. It’s love at first sight.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will premiere on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST as the follow-up drama to “Haechi.”

Check out the teaser below!

18 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

Teaser - lovely! I smile and feel the goosebumps running down my skin. Very romantic and cute ...

But the plot is still too traditional. If the peppercorns do not add to it, I will leave the drama for later.:mrgreen:

Honestly I am also concerned about the plot , too many of such dramas lately . Hope the drama has something fresh 

Archived