Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

3 hours ago, triplem said:

So what do you all think of this theory ? Do you think he knows ? I think he’s got a hunch but can’t be absolutely sure 

i thought he hid it instinctively because its first crush.. and you don't want the world to know.. less your secy to see your changed attitude and fiddling with umbrella (she knows park)

• Like 3

just saw the ending on tv.... i havent watch the drama but i do plan to do so, (downloaded it but havent start watching it)... just wanna say, that ending scene was so pretty - the flowers.... it must be spring in Seoul :wub:

• Like 5

OST Parts 1-3 [English Hardsubbed] (Youtube Playlist)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali thanks again for recommending. Your taste in drama is so good :). I really enjoy this one. Also the mystery element is OK beside the romance :) I wonder why are the rates in Korea not high. I guess the tastes of Koreans are totally different from soompi users.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

When you meet you frenemies :mrgreen: , ask you to work for her :sweat_smile:

891F917C-B408-4905-B901-B9FE80CEB8C7.md.

F6C4D458-61CB-41F0-B364-11FD82ABE833.gif

25747C20-2FEF-49D7-B5EA-BDB00B91903F.gif

Spoiler

35ABAAB6-1206-43C3-9CC7-C80B8BB31853.gif

.. love their face expression :joy:

• LOL 6

Can I just say Veronica Park is hilarious! OMG! Yes, she is siddity and over the top, but boy is she intuitive and real! I like how she cut right to the chase with DJ and was like sir, I didn't come out to talk about business. Once she saw that he wasn't budging, she decided to give his proposal a chance and bounced.

Speaking of which, when DJ was talking to DMI about resigning and asked him to let him go, I felt so bad for DMI. It was like DJ was basically saying, look, I don't care for you and do not want to be close to you anymore. I get the feeling that DMI isn't the one who has been holding him hostage, but rather the uncle and Secretary Lee. If DJ was really about that life, he would say that to them instead of DMI.

So, I have seen the conversation on this thread re: whether DMI knows that GH is cosplaying Veronica Park. I believe he does know. Yes, the umbrella hiding could be a giveaway, but I believe he knows because he is too smart and observant not to know. Every time he has had issues with his face blindness he has gone to the hospital and they have ran every test none to man on him. His cognitive skills are sharp. He remembers things exceptionally well. He is still quite intelligent. He has the acumen to focus on other things in order to recognize people, even if he can't with their face. After the incident with him mistaking his mother's friend for her, he has been especially careful. Someone like that, who spends a good amount of time with someone is not going to be that easily fooled. He knows GH's voice, her scent, the way that she walks and her habits. Even though he can't recognize her face when she doesn't have it in a ponytail and isn't wearing that red sweater and those clunky shoes, I am sure he picks up on other things. Her talking like VP, but then automatically knowing and catching the peanuts in that steak sauce and even going as far as having him spit the meat out in her hand, is very GH-like. VP would never! Also, that same night, he was insistent on taking her home. A woman who runs an entire media and film company taking a walk because of indigestion. It's just too laughable. GH made too many mistakes, all the way down to offering him her basic yellow umbrella, which I am sure he has seen before. Furthermore, when he asked for the number, GH had a breakdown and started yelling at him. I found it funny that he came out of his office while on the phone, pretty much walking up on her pretending to be VP and then watched her hang up on him. He knows.

I think he is intrigued that she is going to such lengths and is having fun with it. Also, I found it strange that the next day, when GH returned to work and couldn't quite look him in the face, he kept grabbing her and looking her in the eyes, because he wanted to make her look at him. He knows. He was smart enough to pick up on the driver being the attacker when he caught him in his office in the same getup as that night. It is just a matter of when he will let on that he knows. DMI knows and is aware of a lot of things about people, including the fact that everyone around him (except GH) are only around him for some benefit, and not because they care about him.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

How was this drama? Is it good?

On 4/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, Super Gal99 said:

Juz flying in to pull @triplemto one side:  erhm..mmm.. wherez uri stargazer187 huh?:grimace: 

Hide contents

i juz thought of her out of the blue... heee... ok ok actually u made me think of her when u tagged me in the 'Justice' thread (ya coz  that one also have to 'wait long long' -> July):tounge_xd:

@Super Gal99  hey... I'm here. Long time so see. So how's everything? RL's works stop me from doing many fangirling and drama watching thing for these few months.

• Like 4

This drama is so fun! I thoroughly enjoy it on my Mondays and Tuesdays after work. Veronika Park is such a personality, honestly, but really AWESOME. She seems like the person to take nothing from nobody.

I actually wonder if Min Ik saw her. I mean, I feel like he's going to get glances of her eyes or mouth but nothing full frontal face. I think she'll keep leading this second life she's got here, what a hilarious story!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

He is perfect...? :heart:

They're perfect...? :heart:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I'm just loving this drama!!!

Can't wait for next week.

Btw guys made a MV on these two cutiepies. Hope you guys like it :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I was really hoping Dom Nik would fall in love with the secretary in her eyeglasses and red cardigan :D She is really so funny and cute that way :D

this couple remind me of Two Weeks Notice

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

was really hoping Dom Nik would fall in love with secretary in her eyeglasses and red cardigan

I had this thought ...and I feel on a subconscious level he may have something for her  ...especially at the scene in the hospital where he was disappointed she did not stay but gave her the credit card to take a cab home. Or it could be just his over -dependance on her :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

At the end of last epi,the doc said" he saw the face of the person he loved clearly". I won't be surprised if he doesn't see veronica's face cause he already can see Gal hee's face clearly.

I think if the doctor tells him about it he will wonder why can't he see veronica's face when he actually likes her,its cause his heart has Gal hee not veronica :P

Its my purely my assumption :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I'm just rewatching my fav scenes in the 4 episodes we have!

SPOILER. All Dom and GH scenes. All Dom and GH as VP scenes :love:

Also...what is personal space??

tumblr_prcs5hWHCj1qb9xy6o2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pro8sbAyaY1r0l7zm_540.gif tumblr_pr7kf4i0TV1qmeijao3_400.gif

tumblr_pr7kf4i0TV1qmeijao8_400.gif tumblr_prf6snk3er1qb9xy6o4_r1_400.gif

Creds. Tumblr (multiple sources)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Or maybe he actually can see her face but he thinks that since he can only see gal hee so he is seeing gal hee everywhere (Veronica) but its actually her.

Can be :P

@sn2111a I don't think so he knows its gal hee cause in ep 4 he was drawing faces and was wondering how veronica looks like.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5