Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Just finished watching the drama. Wish for better role for KYK next time. The ending could have been better and somehow i think the write just lost some ideas on how to end it. 

Would be nice i thought if Vernoica Park and Dae Ju actually have a child together and that would forced her mom to accept them, ha.

Glad to see Min Ik's step-mom accepting him in the end, and i dont even know how she is going to accept his gf being his secretary. Sigh.

Overall, it started good but.... it could have been better... 

• Like 2

Quiz time! Soompi has posted a quiz about which current kdrama couple you are in...

Naturally I got Veronica Park & Ki Dae Joo...

Veronica Park & Ki Dae Joo – "The Secret Life of My Secretary"

Result Image

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) and Ki Dae Joo (Goo Ja Sung) on "The Secret Life of My Secretary"!

This is one wild couple, and if you're more like Veronica Park, there's lots of continuous rejection from you partner in your attempts to woo them. But you wouldn't mind a series of push and also pull while figuring each other out. You want your partner to be ready to fully commit to you, and in the meantime, you’ll just have to keep pushing and pulling.

I"m DYING WITH LAUGHTER :joy::love:

If you want to try it out:

Quiz: Which Currently Airing K-Drama Couple's Relationship Do You Secretly Crave?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334180wpp/quiz-which-currently-airing-k-drama-couples-relationship-do-you-secretly-crave

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I need a season 2 starring VP and DJ.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Even I also want this drama season 2 with same cast. Because many plot is not clear here. Like Domik ikk mother accept him like her own son and understand his feelings Dominik become a president , Domin and Galhe wedding, their married life . After married Dominick and Galhe struggal dominikk's face blindness  problem. One the other hand veronika and Daejoo relation progress, wedding, Mrs park accept dj as a son in law, dj's father truth and so many things. We all know that trp of this drama is very low reason this writing so makers will bring this drama season 2 with  interesting plot and twist to improve this drama.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tinymel said:

Quiz time! Soompi has posted a quiz about which current kdrama couple you are in...

Spoiler

Naturally I got Veronica Park & Ki Dae Joo...

Veronica Park & Ki Dae Joo – "The Secret Life of My Secretary"

Result Image

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) and Ki Dae Joo (Goo Ja Sung) on "The Secret Life of My Secretary"!

This is one wild couple, and if you're more like Veronica Park, there's lots of continuous rejection from you partner in your attempts to woo them. But you wouldn't mind a series of push and also pull while figuring each other out. You want your partner to be ready to fully commit to you, and in the meantime, you’ll just have to keep pushing and pulling.

I"m DYING WITH LAUGHTER :joy::love:

If you want to try it out:

Quiz: Which Currently Airing K-Drama Couple's Relationship Do You Secretly Crave?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334180wpp/quiz-which-currently-airing-k-drama-couples-relationship-do-you-secretly-crave

It literally took me 5 tries to get Dom and gal hee lol. 

Earlier I was thinking about the intimacy between DM and Gal hee and thought, did they ever hold hands at all? Like, other than when they slept together (not sex) and woke up holding hands, did they  ever walk and hold hands, is what I mean. And, I kinda wanted to hear them call each other by their first name, rather than Secretary Jeong and Director Do. I know at work they have to, but they could have on their date or at her home. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I know at work they have to, but they could have on their date or at her home. 

Actually this is very common in SK. There's was another rom com I watched where the superior and subordinate started dating and they continued to address each other formally even when in private . Then when the male lead felt that perhaps he should try to be less formal , it became really very funny and more uncomfortable for them. So the couple continued to address each other using their positions but the relationship was super sweet.  I asked another mod , stroppyse , who's Korean and she said it is not unusual. Kind of like a very old school way of respect & romance.

I got Veronica Park ! I guess I am really that pervy :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I know at work they have to, but they could have on their date or at her home. 

I think if she called him 'Oppa' he would spontaneously combust... so it might be a good thing that she doesn't...

The interview where he complains that she only calls him 'oppa' during interviews was so grumpy that I'm pretty certain if she called him oppa IRL there'd be a similar reaction.

• LOL 8

Posted (edited)

https://instagram.com/garliccouple?igshid=cums80bjntvrSince i first saw “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”, I fell in love with Jung Gal hee and Do Min ik. I can’t even watch another kdramas. My mind is always Garlic Couple. I even watch all their “Behind the scenes, interviews and all the soundtracks of TSLOMS. Even now, I can’t get over Garlic Couple and TSLOMS. My only wish is that SBS will post the BEHIND THE SCENE of the last KISSING SCENES. https://www.facebook.com/2237097269702374/posts/2250663388345762?s=599497676&v=e&sfns=mo

Edited by Garlic_Couple
Because i want you to know that im crazy ove THE SECRET LIFE OF MY SECRETARY specially GARLIC COUPLE
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Garlic_Couple said:

https://instagram.com/garliccouple?igshid=cums80bjntvrSince i first saw “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”, I fell in love with Jung Gal hee and Do Min ik. I can’t even watch another kdramas. My mind is always Garlic Couple. I even watch all their “Behind the scenes, interviews and all the soundtracks of TSLOMS. Even now, I can’t get over Garlic Couple and TSLOMS. My only wish is that SBS will post the BEHIND THE SCENE of the last KISSING SCENES. https://www.facebook.com/2237097269702374/posts/2250663388345762?s=599497676&v=e&sfns=mo

Hello dear . Welcome to the thread . I think you might be very happy to come & chat on the shippers thread here . Usually after the end of most dramas , the drama thread will go quite. So there may be more activity here 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, tinymel said:

I think if she called him 'Oppa' he would spontaneously combust... so it might be a good thing that she doesn't...

The interview where he complains that she only calls him 'oppa' during interviews was so grumpy that I'm pretty certain if she called him oppa IRL there'd be a similar reaction.

lol so true! I mean, we all saw how turned on and blushy he was just at the site of her after he wanted to do it with her lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Anyone having withdrawals like me? SBS did a compilation of their later scenes

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyone having withdrawals like me? SBS did a compilation of their later scenes

This is wonderful! :D can serve as a quickie for withdrawals :P:lol: 

Do they have one for earlier episodes?

I haven’t watched last episode with subs, hahaha... saving it for a good moment to savor. Now still rushing through stuff in RL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is wonderful! :D can serve as a quickie for withdrawals :P:lol: 

Do they have one for earlier episodes?

I haven’t watched last episode with subs, hahaha... saving it for a good moment to savor. Now still rushing through stuff in RL. 

I went to dig  and was able to find some. If my new dramas fail me , I will rewatch this drama :D

--------------

No embedding allowed for this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZ2z0W3PaQ

• Like 1
  • Love 1