Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

I'm a non drinker too, but I get drunk off the LLlLlOOoooVVvVVvEEeeeEEE  <----when I start typing like this it means I'm drunk off the Love

AwwWWWwwww the little pregnant figurine. CuuuuUUUUtttteeeeee I didn't even notice!!!

I thought if I left for a while a stood in front of the big fan at work, it would calm me down. 

But then I came back to the thread and read through the posts/gifs/videos/images again.

BRB going to fly to the north pole now so I can do this:

Ice Bath Fall GIF - IceBath Fall Fail GIFs

• LOL 10

I was not really active in this forum but had a good time with you all.

Hope to meet again in another drama forum and I only come in soompi forums when there is any interesting drama so...:P

*Hugs to all*:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Beautiful Girl

So question....so was Dom's facial blindness only temporarily cured because his BP went up when the elevator broke? Or do we think he could see again for good for good? I dunno, but if it was just temporary, then he's gonna need a lot of moments to get his BP up so he can keep on seeing his pretty lady's face....I'm thinking Dom gon' be like:

Spoiler

Sex GIF - Sex GIFs

Too much?? :w00t:

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

her going under blanket, I thought he will join her :joy::mrgreen: , probably bed small for two

Oppa is outside... must behave... Although Oppa cannot see them, he can hear very well... :joy:

• LOL 8

44 minutes ago, thistle said:

It appears to be a vibrating exfoliator (those things do feel kinda good, and GH certain seems to think so, too!) but I have no idea what brand. 

By the way, I would advise against doing an image search using "pink vibrating exfoliator" as keywords.....the results are kinda disturbing.  :blink:

It is a Foreo Cleansing System. VP gifted GH a white FOREO paper bag containing a LED make up case in an earlier episode. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, adrienne said:

It is a Foreo Cleansing System. VP gifted GH a white FOREO paper bag containing a LED make up case in an earlier episode. 

Thanks!... While we're at it, here's the real PPL, in spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Dirty thought:

Spoiler

I wish there was a big condom making company in SK that needed some PPL. Can you imagine how awesome the kdramas would become then??

• LOL 8

Just finished watching the raw. Many thanks @ktcjdrama!

I cannot get over the last kiss. You guys.. there's a moment of very obvious lust in there and its so..  darn.. uhm. *gulp*.. sexy.
Its almost like the dorks grew up and acted their age.  

Z1HYNn9.gif

EprrE4A.gif

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Although Oppa cannot see them, he can hear very well

Yes, and if the kisses are that ASMR level loud, the other "activities" are going to be way way louder

32 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I dunno, but if it was just temporary, then he's gonna need a lot of moments to get his BP up so he can keep on seeing his pretty lady's face....I'm thinking Dom gon' be like:

With that presidency job work load off his shoulders, he has plenty of time to do exactly that. And our leading lady ain't no prude either hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

BEST FINALE THIS YEAR :love::heart:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU X1000 to everybody! The cast! The crew! Everyone involved in the making of this show. I loved every minute of it :wub: It's been too long since I've actually liked a show from start to finish all the way...I usually get bored halfway but DANG this was a ride to remember. Dom and GH are now UP there on the list of drama couples that will always have a special place in my heart.

Now to marathon this show from episode 1 all over again :)

Edited by blademan
  • Love 12

I think Dom told GH that the earrings were real, during the choosing red sweater scene? Did she threw it after the Fake Veronica revelation?

I obviously don't understand/speak/read any korean/hangul :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Anyone know the sound track of this trailer??? Please i have been searching high and low for this!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I think Dom told GH that the earrings were real, during the choosing red sweater scene? Did she threw it after the Fake Veronica revelation?

I obviously don't understand/speak/read any korean/hangul :sweatingbullets:

Yes he did. I edited my recaps after watching raw where I can pause/rewind to listen more carefully. Since no more read cardigan, he is suggesting using the earring to identify GH. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Ok it was a great ending episode. All 4 leads were happy with their respective partners. But it could be great if they showed wedding ceremony. But I did not expect Domin ik leave his presidency post for worker. I know Mr. Lee and secretaries intention was good but their way was wrong and dj mother died to save this dam fish it was not Domin ikk fault and not his father fault. His father just scolded them for fish that day. Boss generally scolds his employees. It is a normal thing. Dj's mother died for her own fault no-one responsible for her death. About Dj president I don't think it was good. Domin ik most deserving person for president not dj. I know many people thaught he has a face blindness episode how he become a president but in last episode he back his eye sight and recognise people's face. So makers couĺd showed him as a president.

• Like 5

GAH! It looks soooooo cute.

I've just gotten to the hotel (travelling for work) and this is the first place I checked (sorry loved one...:D). Going to watch raw now but had to say thank you to the indomitable @turtlegirl and @ktcjdrama for their recapping. You have been great. 

Hope the subbed version comes out before I have to go to bed. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

The struggle to not look at spoilers or read the recap for the finale is so real. I want to look at my twitter, but I'm trying to avoid any little thing regarding the final episode until I watch later tonight. Ughhh :confounded::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

What a great ending! It was so much fun enjoying the show along with you all! Thanks especially to all our live recappers! 

Onto the next drama.... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Agreed with the last comment. They better win best couple :wub:

Credit : Melohwablogspot

Secret Life of My Secretary] FINALE Eps 29 & 30 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang ♥ Jin Ki Joo

secret.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang  Jin Ki Joo, a happy ending with a romantic kiss 

1. [+233,-3]
I'll remember this as a warm and sweet drama. 

2. [+133,-0]
I was happy the whole time I watched it. The both leads are pretty when they smile. 

3. [+115,-3]
I hope luck will always be on actors Young Kwang and Ki Joo's side~~

4. [+82,-3]
Thanks to our GalIk couple, my Monday blues were treated. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo's acting are the best~!!!

5. [+71,-1]
It was a drama filled with happiness~ ♡

6. [+32,-0]
It was a bright drama without any scenes that are uncomfortable. Actor Kim Young Kwang is charismatic~~

7. [+31,-0]
Personally, I think Kim Young Kwang matches this character well this time. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Where do I have to go to watch such a puppy-like male lead with amazing physique and romcom vibes now...?

8. [+24,-0]
I have enjoyed it so much~ The 4 main leads are all so good at acting in this sweet and romantic drama~ They were perfect for the role! Thank you for making my Mondays and Tuesdays happy!

9. [+22,-0]
The GalIk couple is so pretty, they sparkle, and they are such a pure couple. ㅜㅜ I enjoyed my time watching this drama. ㅠㅠ When Min Ik and Gal Hee had a conflict and cried, I cried along with them too. When they smiled, I smiled along with them too!! Ah ㅜㅜ GalIk, don't go. ㅜ

10. [+24,-3]
Seriously, the ratings make me upset. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I don't care, if GalIk doesn't get the best couple award this year, I'll curse SBS... 

—————

Finale ended with its highest ratings 

• Like 3
  • Love 3