Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She just said the name, no label is shown though... Does that count as PPL? :lol:

Probably wasn't but I was amused (and I am very easily amused) by the idea of Really High End PPL after seeing so much of Subway and Quizno's and various coffee shops in KDramas.  :D

• LOL 6

Was able to get up early and catch it live recapping from you guys. Thanks @turtlegirl and @ktcjdrama for live recapping.

It's okay as long as Dom can see again, we can have our imagination go beyond that there is more that happens between them. Lol. :lol:

I'm sure they didn't show much of the bed scene, but we know what happen. It's a seal deal. Heehee. :D

I'm glad he finally made the decision and gave the company to GDJ and be sent free. I mean he still working there, but now he can live his life instead of trying to be the perfect son to his "mother"

• Like 5
  • Love 4

15614724691561472432.gif

love how he hug everyone  , now he need to say goodbye to me 

5d1235252d248552117862.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@kkddrraammaa your gif had me ROTFL!!! 

@thistle i am usually really bothered by the Subway PPL. In my mind, i wonder “out of all the places you guys can go eat, it always has to be Subway” :joy:

Alright guys. Since we got a bed scene and a make out session kiss, I brought extra!

soju.jpg

Let’s celebrate!

giphy.gif

• LOL 9

Has all the OST been released? I am looking for the song played during the kiss scene at the beach.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

thistle i am usually really bothered by the Subway PPL. In my mind, i wonder “out of all the places you guys can go eat, it always has to be Subway” :joy:

Alright guys. Since we got a bed scene and a make out session kiss, I brought extra!

The PPLs that bug me are the Dyson vacuums when the ML or FL is suddenly vacuuming for no particular reason.  :lol:

And, no fair, I don't drink alcohol!  Darnit.  Guess I'll just go make a cup of tea.  :P  Tea, as we all know, solves everything.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, thistle said:

Probably wasn't but I was amused (and I am very easily amused) by the idea of Really High End PPL after seeing so much of Subway and Quizno's and various coffee shops in KDramas.  :D

I am still trying to figure out this PPL :joy:...that pink thing she's washing her face with...

Spoiler

So I asked one of my korean students about Subway PPL and we laughed about how it isn't really a place for romantic dates. Anyhow  he told me that Subway's positioning in the SK market is that they want to be seen as a healthy eating option as opposed to how in Malaysia we see it more as a fast food place. :lol:

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

At this rate , I will be too drunk even in my dreams to be having wild thoughts of KYK :D

29 minutes ago, kkddrraammaa said:

in Ki Joo has a new fan today!! 
Atta girl! That's how you kiss him back!! 

She's good. I like her. Have been a fan since Misty. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Has all the OST been released? I am looking for the song played during the kiss scene at the beach.

• Love 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am still trying to figure out this PPL :joy:...that pink thing she's washing her face with...

It appears to be a vibrating exfoliator (those things do feel kinda good, and GH certain seems to think so, too!) but I have no idea what brand. 

By the way, I would advise against doing an image search using "pink vibrating exfoliator" as keywords.....the results are kinda disturbing.  :blink:

• LOL 9

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thank you!!! 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let me answer that... because PD-nim blurred it out, the answer is YES!! ;):lol:

And what's with those figurines that got into focus? Anyone remember what it's about? Does it have anything to do with the audio story that Oppa was listening to? Sorry, I might be reading too much into it... :P

PZ6KQDn.jpg

I guess they are a man and his pregnant wife?  :joy::heart:

• LOL 9

I am watching raw and just ROTFLOL at the scenes leading to the bed... You guys have to watch it asap because all the sound effect and music made it all the more hilarious cute.... There is the fading echo of GH's voice saying "take it off" :joy: and then the timing of the song/music with each of their movement (Dom backing GH into the door) was just so on point.

• LOL 8

@thistle @ktcjdrama lol, when a drama has too many PPLs i become frustrated because it’s like seeing ads without the skip button :lol: 

awww..since you guys can’t drink or shouldn’t be drinking, have these instead: MOCKTAILS (i never heard of these drinks before my sis introduced me lol)

giphy.gif

no alcohol at all. Simply fruit punch made to look like a cocktail ;) now you can’t get drunk at all :P

@Ameera Ali this is me right now after all those sojus! 

tumblr_pr6rry5wUf1y77hbbo6_500.gif

Whoa guys! Those figurines shown during the blurred bed scene is the confirmation we needed. They did it! Otherwise why show us a pregnant woman and man?? ;) PD-nim, we saw what you did there... :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, thistle said:

By the way, I would advise against doing an image search using "pink vibrating exfoliator" as keywords.....the results are kinda disturbing.  :blink:

For those who wonder:  yes, I did actually do the search to try to find the product name.  And I saw things that I seriously did not wanna see.  So, yeah, I'm not doing that product search again any time soon.  

• LOL 7

While recapping, I forgot to share that DJ do the "awesome" thing at VP's office when they're all gathered, but GH and Dom cringed at him :joy:

• LOL 9

Is the bed scene uploaded here yet? I didn’t see the complete scene. 

I know. I just want the goodies for now :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

The PPLs that bug me are the Dyson vacuums when the ML or FL is suddenly vacuuming for no particular reason.  :lol:

And, no fair, I don't drink alcohol!  Darnit.  Guess I'll just go make a cup of tea.  :P  Tea, as we all know, solves everything.  :D

I'll join you :D

• Love 5