Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

OMG I think he did suggest sexy bed time!! Lolol Dom is sitting in his office blushing like mad crazy!!! GH comes in with coffee and he just staring hopelessly. He takes some coffee but it's too hot omg this is the funniest scene! She blows on his lips and he blushed again and pushes her away. Then she rubs his hair again. He blushed again! Lol Dom you are hilarious!! He's like it's hot in here and runs out of the office. 

This is great!! Dom at GH's house now. Sitting on steps. GH dropped a jar of tea or something on his pants. Whatever she said to him, he is turned on like mad crazy! GH is so obvious. Dom looks like a mad man with his eyes bulging out. He's slowly pushing her to the bed. Cute he pushed her onto the bed and she took initiative and started kissing him first. It was short but still hot!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

GH tried to salvage the cardigan, but Dom just threw it away, so they went to buy new ones. None of the red cardigan worked though. Dom suggested another way, that is the earring that she wore when pretending to be VP. GH said she threw it away already, because it's just a cheap fake. Dom shocked, corrected her the price. GH shocked to hear the real price and she went to find it by digging the trash. Dom just looked on. GH is quite upset because red cardigan is ruined and earring is lost. What should they do now? Cut to NH wearing the earring while waiting for audition. Then we havae Dom visiting Doc, whining to him what to do now? Doc is going for a meeting, so they talked while walking out, and Doc gave Dom some advice, but Dom is rather hesitant that it will work. Doc is asking Dom to think of some instances when his BP raised. Doc asking "you guys haven't done it?" Some awkward shy moment from Dom. Then Doc got called away and Dom quickly made his way out as well.

At his desk, Dom is daydreaming till his cheeks blushing. GH brought some drinks for him, he kinda got all flustered and quickly sip the hot drink. Then GH blew on his face, and he blushed again. He is saying that he feels hot, GH wondered why because the AC is working. He quickly suggested that they leave the office and go home. At GH's home, Dom is drinking while GH is preparing to cook the rice. Dom finished his water, saying he is still thirsty, GH brought him a jar of water but spilled on him and his pants got all wet. GH wiped it quickly and said why don't you take it off. Dom is a bit fazed and said take it off, then he was backing GH into her room and onto the bed. They kissed, but too short, it was blurred out.... huhuu....

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

OMG I think he did suggest sexy bed time!! Lolol Dom is sitting in his office blushing like mad crazy!!! GH comes in with coffee and he just staring hopelessly. He takes some coffee but it's too hot omg this is the funniest scene! She blows on his lips and he blushed again and pushes her away. Then she rubs his hair again. He blushed again! Lol Dom you are hilarious!! He's like it's hot in here and runs out of the office. 

This is great!! Dom at GH's house now. Sitting on steps. GH dropped a jar of tea or something on his pants. Whatever she said to him, he is turned on like mad crazy! GH is so obvious. Dom looks like a mad man with his eyes bulging out. He's slowly pushing her to the bed. Cute he pushed her onto the bed and she took initiative and started kissing him first. It was short but still hot!

Okay! This scene is so hot just reading it! Give us the real thing PD-nim...please? *puppy eyes*

• LOL 7

Next day. GH is clearly a new woman after her night with Dom. Lol. GH and other secretaries are looking for new jobs. Looks like Dom is leaving too. He's packing up all this things. GH comes in. Guess her interviews didn't go well. Dom starts tossing her things to pack away. She is a little upset but then he tosses her the engagement ring box. I want to know everything he's saying to her. Now he's holding her hand. She's all smiley. Cuuuute

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Next day. GH is clearly a new woman after her night with Dom. Lol. GH and other secretaries are looking for new jobs. Looks like Dom is leaving too. He's packing up all this things. GH comes in. Guess her interviews didn't go well. Dom starts tossing her things to pack away. She is a little upset but then he tosses her the engagement ring box. I want to know everything he's saying to her. Now he's holding her hand. She's all smiley. Cuuuute

A new woman?? Omo. Something must have happened when everything blurred out :phew: pd-nim, you could have just let us see a bit more...

aww these two are so adorable!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Even if we don't get a real wedding scene tonight, we know that Dom intends to marry her...this says it all.

lol!!!:joy:

I am sure they did it ...this is SBS...they have to be a bit conservative...ahahahah...so they leave it to our wild imagination

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

GH at home sitting on her bed admiring her ring. Girl put it on your finger don't just be staring at it from the box! Mom is there. Think mom is saying goodbye now. Time for mom to go now that GH has Dom. GH gets teary eyed. Me too actually. 

Cut to Dom at home. Mom is with some new housekeeper. Guess mom is still being cold to Dom but i think he's accepting it. 

Dom goes to office. GH is cleaning the fish tank. Lol I am pretty sure Dom is looking for the ring on GH's finger. He seems disappointed she's not wearing it I think. 

Now they're outside walking. GH shows him she's still not wearing it. Why not??? Pouty Dom. Pouty me too. Wear the ring erghhhhhhh.  But GH is still making Dom smile. 

Cut to Dom and DJ leaving some meeting. Dom takes the elevator. Dun dun dun. This must be where the fall happens....

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GH is meanwhile preparing a cake at some outside restaurant and staring happily at her ring. Guess she's gonna put it on now. 

Dom is stuck in the elevator though still while ppl try to free him. 

V and DJ show up for the celebration. 

GH is worried about Dom and runs off leaving V yelling after her. 

Dom is miserable in the elevator. But suddenly the doors get opened. And voila! He can see the faces of the rescue workers!!! He's in a bit of shock. Remembering something the doc said to him. Now he's hugging and shaking hands lol. Happy Dom!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

omo..it is time for the elevator head bump!!

i hope Dom doesn’t hurt his head too much and just enough to regain his ability!

Just now, turtlegirl said:

GH is meanwhile preparing a cake at some outside restaurant and staring happily at her ring. Guess she's gonna put it on now. 

Dom is stuck in the elevator though still while ppl try to free him. 

V and DJ show up for the celebration. 

GH is worried about Dom and runs off leaving V yelling after her. 

Dom is miserable in the elevator. But suddenly the doors get opened. And voila! He can see the faces of the rescue workers!!! He's in a bit of shock. Remembering something the doc said to him. Now he's hugging and shaking hands lol. Happy Dom!!

Oooo..this is even better than I thought! No need for head injuries! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I can understand why GH is disappointed with the way Dom threw the ring at her and refuses to wear it. She wants a proper proposal of course!:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

The secretaries all waiting for interviews. GH came out all excited. They talked a bit, and then the interview continued when one of them is called.

Dom in his office packing away his stuff. GH walked in, not in a good mood. Dom asked her to help him pack, and threw her a pencil case. She said don't do that. He then threw a pillow, and she yelled at him to stop. Then he threw the ring box.... kyaaa... such creative proposal.... GH asked what that is, he told her to open it. Then he came near and said some more sweet stuff, and he take it that GH will say yes.

Night time, GH lying on her bed, admiring her ring. Mom showed up next to her. They have some talk. I think Mom is saying her "real goodbyes" now to GH.

Dom's mother at home giving instructions to the ahjumma. Dom walked down the stairs. He overheard a little. The new ahjumma asked about why not peanuts, and Mother said because of the son. Dom is taken aback, and he greeted the ahjumma.

He reached the office and saw GH wearing gloves cleaning the aquarium, he wondered whether she has put on the ring. She took off one glove but no ring. The other one, there is some problem, so she went to toilet to take it off. Dom is peeking but when she got out, she covered her hand with handkerchief drying up. Dom is a bit disappointed. Then they went for a walk, but GH kept her hand in her pocket. Finally after Dom's urging, she showed her hand, and no ring. Dom is sad and asked whether it is because of his illness not being able to recognize face. GH assured him that it's not by pointing to another woman. I think it's like a blessing he cannot see other woman's pretty faces? Dom then left for meeting with DJ and other people. When they finished, Dom said he needs to get to meeting with GH. DJ told him go ahead and he will handle the rest of the meeting. Dom went into the lift and lift got stuck. Meanwhile, GH is preparing a dinner, with cake and flowers. I think she is planning her own proposal, ready to wear her ring. Dom cannot make the call because no reception. People are trying to get the lift open.

GH waiting for Dom why so late. DJ and VP arrived. GH asked what happened to Dom. DJ said he left first, saying he is meeting GH. She panicked and left. Dom in the lift, and finally the lift is opened. And strangely enough, Dom can see all the faces. He was so happy, he hugged and thanked all those service people. He ran out, stopped and make a call to GH, who just arrived at the office. Dom asked where she is. GH is entering the lift to meet him, and he is running back to the office. Dom is worried that he will lose the moment. As he got up, GH went down. They just missed each other. So Dom told her let's meet at the rooftop. They finally met at the rooftop. Dom is able to see her face. They smiled at each other. Gosh, Dom looked so love-struck seeing GH smiling at him. He walked near, still staring at her. He then kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. GH is a bit confused but she figured it out. She asked can you see my face now? Dom said "Pretty" GH smiled and asked "Really?" He said "Eyes pretty, nose pretty, lips pretty. All is pretty"... And they kissed rather passionately. GH is wearing the ring already. Voice-over by GH and then by Dom while kissing continued, camera panned out to beautiful rooftop view of a lake ~ and it's a wrap chingu-deul!... Gosh, I'm tearing up....

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Happy Dom goes running to find GH. She's at his office. He calls her from outside. GH don't take the elevator lol. They are gonna meet. Dom is frantic. Dom Why you back in the elevator lol. They are looking around for each other. GH is wearing her ring hehe. Dom finally gets to meet GH and see her pretty face again. Awwwww. Be still my heart! He walks up to her all smiles and just stares at her. He gives her 3 kisses and she gets the idea that he can see again. OMG I'm sorry I'm so distracted the final kiss was so hot! Voiceovers at the end from both while they straight made out! My blood pressure up now!! I can't cry cuz I'm too flustered by their making out !!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG they need to be a couple in real life for realz that was so hot. I need a cold shower. And a re watch. Scratch that like 50 re watches.

• LOL 8

Woo hooooo! :glasses:

Making love or not that long ending KISS has more than made up for it! It's so SENSUAL & HOT! :kiss_wink:

Luckily I'm alone at home as I'm blushing!:blush:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1