[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Whoa!! That kiss was definitely on another level than the last ones we received! 

This must be PD-nims way of saying “sorry for blurring out the bed scene” Lol!!

giphy.gif

im going to miss this couple!!

thank you to the recappers and to the ones who posted up the kiss!!! ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Unrelated, but this showed up in my youtube feed while searching for today's clips. 
Don't mind me.. just letting my imagination run wild after that blurred out scene.

Spoiler

hehehe, olden drama days.
Our couple's vibe is similar tho, I hope they woke up like this :blush:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I think I heard Vera Wong :joy:

Not surprised ...do you remember they had a parody of all the brands in the earlier episodes ?

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Not surprised ...do you remember they had a parody of all the brands in the earlier episodes ?

Exactly! :joy:

Btw, we definitely got trolled (not that I mind at all) on double wedding. Loving the drama lock, stock and barrel :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

THAT was one heck of a make out session...ahahahaha...i like that both actors had no reservations. The body contact and body language made the kisses AWESOME!!! 

Jin Ki Joo has a new fan today!! 
Atta girl! That's how you kiss him back!! 

CHEERS for JKJ for expressing womenkind 's (atleast in this forum) collective desire for KYK!
The thirst was REAL, and girl quenched it HAHAHA.

tenor.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She just said the name, no label is shown though... Does that count as PPL? :lol:

Probably wasn't but I was amused (and I am very easily amused) by the idea of Really High End PPL after seeing so much of Subway and Quizno's and various coffee shops in KDramas.  :D

• LOL 5

Was able to get up early and catch it live recapping from you guys. Thanks @turtlegirl and @ktcjdrama for live recapping.

It's okay as long as Dom can see again, we can have our imagination go beyond that there is more that happens between them. Lol. :lol:

I'm sure they didn't show much of the bed scene, but we know what happen. It's a seal deal. Heehee. :D

I'm glad he finally made the decision and gave the company to GDJ and be sent free. I mean he still working there, but now he can live his life instead of trying to be the perfect son to his "mother"

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@kkddrraammaa your gif had me ROTFL!!! 

@thistle i am usually really bothered by the Subway PPL. In my mind, i wonder “out of all the places you guys can go eat, it always has to be Subway” :joy:

Alright guys. Since we got a bed scene and a make out session kiss, I brought extra!

soju.jpg

Let’s celebrate!

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다