Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kkddrraammaa  - can you be the writer for that last scene ?

Haha, I wish kdramas could start doing interactive endings a la Blackmirror Bandersnatch. 
5 endings of varying moods to serve all kinds of kdrama watchers. 

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

JinKin Joo is also a good kisser....I have seen her in Come and Hug Me and Misty . @Ameera Ali she and your hubby ( Mr Hwang ) had this really scandalous kiss in Misty :D . Since it's off topic and little bit hot...in spoiler.  From 0:36 :naughty::mrgreen:

holy moly. Did NOT see that one coming. 

JKJ be setting that car on fire :dizzy:. My expectations have been raised a 100-fold. 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

So considering that both KYK and JKJ are not camera shy and have enough on screen experience, let's hope PD nim can be creative in her kiss scene.  :D

YES to this. 

And she did make the move on that first kiss when she was acting like VP. Just because sister dresses like a nun, doesn't mean she needs to act like one haha. (Referring to the dress in the beach photo.. she looks pretty, no offence, but the dress is such a big bore. she wore cute skirts in other episodes, what's with the wrapped-in-a-bedsheet look PD-nim?)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'm soo excited for this week's episodes. It will be the end and YES we need a kiss between GH and Dom. Please please please give us more kisses between them.

• Like 8

The plot holes bothered me at one point but that handwashing scene made up for everything...  :P I am also hoping for some kisses... c'mon this has been such a bad (yet GOOD) slow burn for everyone  -- haha. Give us the smooches that what we want please. One more sleep ladies! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The beach scene was the last one shot . Sniff , hard to say goodbye

According to PD’s IG she finished this at 3am , 24 June

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

@triplem , @ktcjdrama Can’t Monday come faster :mrgreen: 

Are we only hoping for kiss :joy:

80B3C0D5-8703-49A5-8B05-2F7C3D9958FC.gif

Veronica Park wouldn’t let me down :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

OST 10 - with English translation.

The lyrics so matching with the drama scenes.  

@Ameera Ali It’s Monday here. But still 14 hours to go before air time :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Man I want some more new lovey dovey stills. Lol I dunno I keep checking Instagram hoping there will be some. All I have to do is pretty much sleep and then it will be time for the new episode. But I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all! Oi. 

• LOL 7

Hi All, 

First time commenting here.  I've enjoyed this show tremendously and reciprocates what was said before on how entertainment triumphs above all :lol: and me likey a lot of pretty esp the OTP.  Me likey KYK and JKJ and where is the BTS by the way?

I would just like to mention my most mind boggling scene that had me in stitches (which I didn't expect at all here) which was the Fish CPR scene.  I even had to ask my husband, is that legit? Do they REALLY give fish CPRs in real life? Eh. But. Fish. Has. No. Heart. GHAHAHA. Eh. Does Arowana have one? (Get what I mean??? I question myself over fish CPR!!)

Anyways, I am looking forward (well not so much :tears: since this is their last 2 episodes) to tonight. Thank you to the live recappers.

Now.  Is it too late to ask for some super extra tooth-decay fluffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?? 

p/s: I love his little smile when he realized GH was still waiting outside the office:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Hmmm what do you think they're up to here?

I know I asked for more stills but I wish for more OTP stills instead hehe. 

I think this shows GH is going to stay a secretary. But they are on strike I suppose? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

According to PD’s IG she finished this at 3am , 24 June

Oh my! That's such a tight timeline! I hope they didn't rush through the *important* bits. 

Edit: maybe that's why no bts posted today. They were rushing :(

Spoiler

survey-says-the-thirst-is-real.jpg

• LOL 6

58 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Hmmm what do you think they're up to here?

I know I asked for more stills but I wish for more OTP stills instead hehe. 

I think this shows GH is going to stay a secretary. But they are on strike I suppose? 

I think following up on Uncle's decision, they're all fired and protesting outside the office for justice. Not on strike... Gosh, I hope this won't take up too much of our precious screen time...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think following up on Uncle's decision, they're all fired and protesting outside the office for justice. Not on strike... Gosh, I hope this won't take up too much of our precious screen time...

For realz I don't really care about the other secretaries oops sorry not sorry. Lol I just want full Dom and GH moments :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I just want the finale episodes to be, like, 20 minutes of resolving the office issues/dramas and the rest is cute GH and DM scenes lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

:cold_sweat::heart:

New stills...

I think this is when he will find out about the secretary 'union' and how they were mistreated.

D9zSZgIVAAAk_V5.jpg

Edited by blademan
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Posted (edited)

In this offscreen picture Domin ik and Galhee both are looking cute but where is other lead veronika and daejoo?

Edited by Farina Hossain
  • Like 3

My heart feels really heavy thinking the end is near, am not like this with my other favorite dramas, although I feel frustrated and annoyed sometimes I feel like I don't have enough with this, don't know why? Do you guys can relate what im feelibg right now? Huhu I guess I'm too invested, and I really sympathize with Gal Hee feels like I don't have enough of her hahaha what am i saying :tears: Anyways see you guys later tonight, thank you in advace our diligent recappers :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The BTS are out now.

There you go :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reign84 said:

My heart feels really heavy thinking the end is near, am not like this with my other favorite dramas, although I feel frustrated and annoyed sometimes I feel like I don't have enough with this, don't know why? Do you guys can relate what im feelibg right now? Huhu I guess I'm too invested, and I really sympathize with Gal Hee feels like I don't have enough of her hahaha what am i saying :tears: Anyways see you guys later tonight, thank you in advace our diligent recappers :)

I  can totally relate to you. I feel we have had so much stress, lies, hiding, impersonating, office politics and so, that I really need to have more fluff and simply them together... get to know them better, and get to know how they function together... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

The BTS are out now.

VP and DJ are cute TOO. <3 

JKJ's expressions are adorable. KYK is such a goof. 
These two are so shippable! I missed out when the 'weightlifting-fairy' ship sailed. I hope this one sails too! 
*Calling Dispatch - Release your celeb-stalk-hounds*

• LOL 3
  • Love 2