Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Because washing hands is very important to keep the germs away ;):D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Right, let's subvert expectations and have the *girl* feel the romantic tension from the beginning and the *guy* realize about halfway through... be still my fluttering heart...

(also *love* that they are the Garlic couple. Garlic is good for your health but can sometimes leave a bad taste in your mouth. hahaha)

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, thranduils said:

Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Dom's need for love is used as the main motivation behind his willingness to forgive, then I would feel doubly cheated and exploited ?? on his behalf. In my eyes at least, there's a huge difference between Dom forgiving out of love vs. the average (emotionally sated) person forgiving out of love. In Dom's case, it's unfair because his forgiveness is contextualized by a history of deep, deep yearning and fear of remaining unloved for the rest of his life. And that doesn't really feel healthy or authentic? to me. And so while I'm already anticipating that this is the route the writers will go down (for the reasons you've elaborated above), I would feel doubly wronged because forgiving out of love is already a questionable cop-out, but then doing that with a character who is emotionally vulnerable takes this to a whole different level of hell LOL.

don't worry, your point makes total sense; it is the reason why there are toxic relationships where we all shake our head at the person while they declare "love!"... so did min ik fall for gal hee because he was so starved for love? it is a bit hard to tell because he seems so self-assured and confident. he doesn't seem resentful but more like grateful and wanting to prove himself to his adopted family. maybe if there was a change in the family dynamic with the mom and even the uncle, then it wouldn't seem so bad if he forgave gal hee for love.

am hoping that the forgiveness and reconciliation will be done well but this drama feels a bit weird as there are good and really dumb parts. so who knows?!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Lol! I think I’m obsessed with all these hand touching ..I keep rewatching..

Thank you for your earlier post about Gal Hee. I actually like her character here , and find her real & relatable . A lot of her mistakes are mistakes - not malicious nor is it done to harm DMI.  

And in my opinion, there’s no right amount of time or a preset time frame for her to repent & for him to forgive her . She’s already very sorry . Anyway we have 4 more episodes, one episode is enough for separation ...this is a rom com with very sizzling chemistry btwn the leads , I am still waiting for a kiss btwn Gal Hee & Min Ik :D 

I agree with @VanillaSalt . Gal Hee in spite of being the Fake VP is the most genuine when it comes to looking out for Dom. Actually the one person that really bothers me is the mum. She’s really using him for her own gain. 

————-

When he removed his watch here ...I squealed ...haha he’s got that sexy posture

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I noticed him removing his watch too... and yes I believe the Director intentionally wanted it that way :D 

Remember to wash your hands before bed tonight! You can follow the tutorial above, courtesy of DomDom. Turn up the audio for that ASMR experience ;):P:D 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Nice discussions... i was late in watching ep12... What i can say, I wish Dom's character have been more 'stronger' or manly rather than being nice and soft?

I prefer KWK's previous work, but not the part where he died, but at least in the drama, he was smart, intense and manly. Here, i understand the need to be a nice man, since this is a romance drama, but had his character be 'stronger' maybe the outcome would have been different with GH.... im not sure what im blabbing about now..... When i saw the merry-go-round scene - i was like, oh my, another reference to WWWSK, which some have pointed out the similarities to that drama earlier, especially the title of the drama. 

By ep. 12,  its obvious that Veronica Park stole the show with her antics, while GH has been relegated to the nice secretary category. I'm not even sure, if it is a good idea to let GH's deceased mom keep talking to her on life important moments .... sigh..  Overall, both have fault, i guess.. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

ahem, when did you start noticing watches? so you now understand the appeal of the watch? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 7

Are Dom and DJ half-brothers or something close to that?

Veronica and DJ are so funny together with all the push and pull, but I want to know their bad deeds. I see DJ as highly manipulative with his innocent facade, but maybe he's really that honest and hungry for a real, deep relationship considering he's been lonely for so long.

And although GH is so adorable, I hate her deceit. I'd ghost the person in real life. But since this is drama, I'd be a diva and give her a kimchi slap first before forgiving her, minus the hug because of you know, kimchi. 

• LOL 7

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ahem, when did you start noticing watches? so you now understand the appeal of the watch? :tounge_wink:

I learned it from you :mrgreen:...thanks to you I have observed all sorts of random stuff...did you notice he was not wearing a belt? I was a little bit bothered about that. Since I come from the stone age where my friends in HR always say that a guy must always have his belt if the shirt is tucked in . During interviews , they see it as minus point if they don't have a belt when there are belt loops  :D ...so this must be the new style of wearing pants .

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I noticed him removing his watch too... and yes I believe the Director intentionally wanted it that way :D 

oh yeah ...it was definitely very suggestive ..ahahah or my brain is just wired the wrong way :naughty:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I learned it from you :mrgreen:...thanks to you I have observed all sorts of random stuff...did you notice he was not wearing a belt? I was a little bit bothered about that. Since I come from the stone age where my friends in HR always say that a guy must always have his belt if the shirt is tucked in . During interviews , they see it as minus point if they don't have a belt when there are belt loops  :D ...so this must be the new style of wearing pants .

oh yeah ...it was definitely very suggestive ..ahahah or my brain is just wired the wrong way :naughty:

hahaah... you have been infected with the detail disease! hahahaha... have seen the lack of belt in many kdramas but never really noticed it. guess it is a fashion thing but then why have hoops in pant right? am going to be looking at pants now in other dramas to confirm.....

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, kkddrraammaa said:

Would anyone know where to find subs for these VLOG videos posted by the leads? I wanna know what these cuties are saying :D

The same YT account is starting to sub it

BTS stills

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, triplem said:

The same YT account is starting to sub it

Nice! I had to use https://savesubs.com/ to extract subtitles (.srt) files from Viki videos. Watched it on Youtube with a subtitles using a subtitles-for-youtube chrome plugin  after giving up on viki geo blockers :( 

ps - Waiting for BTS of the crying and Handwashing scenes hehehe

tumblr_pswq3bwUAF1vpmpmko5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_psnmf8XVYy1r3hugwo1_500.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@triplem & @ktcjdrama glad he learn the way to make his  own coffee :mrgreen: now he dumped her :phew:

55342a5b-8ca1-451c-929e-cb314dac58dd.gif

Spoiler

c6f50681-01fb-43b1-81a7-a6f93e8a807b.gif

ef95340f-0140-4889-8eab-7789a56cd775.gif

08a8526f-984d-47e2-afcf-1f7693563aa3.gif

3968a898-f059-4da8-aff0-002b95c42276.gif

Spoiler

1f1c7ff7-ab23-4f54-8c1b-66d58f57459b.gif

80b7ed8c-7211-4b58-91dd-18f1b86e942a.gif

2691d61d-80fc-4c76-b1a0-06455d44210f.gif

83726078-b4bd-45d0-84ab-a1f3fa864d43.gif

55357449-ba49-4075-8764-6773acc46367.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

This drunk bike ride scene was one of the cutest scenes! The whole "I guess I'm not sober since my heart is beating too fast" dialogue was feels!
Also GH did try to sneak in a confession to a drunk Dom without facing him haha. 
Scene starts at 13:30

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Sadly no new Dom-Gal Hee content :( so here's an amazing edit to get us prepared for tonight!

New stills for tonight! The meet-up we've been waiting for :heart:

D9PM8KeU4AUGVpK.jpg:large

Also new stills of THAT scene :tears:

D9PQbKvVAAE8u6T.jpg

Spoiler

D9PQbfGU8AAAX8F.jpg

D9PQcUTU8AArC63.jpg

D9PQcgkVAAAAhSd.jpg

Edited by blademan
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, blademan said:

Sadly no new Dom-Gal Hee content :( so here's an amazing edit to get us prepared for tonight!

I am ready for tonight!! 

Remember to wash your hands before watching, girls! :D:P That is if you’re having popcorns while watching. Or maybe to be ready to wipe off tears from your eyes... there could still be a little angst ahead. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I just really want them to settle all this angst by tomorrow's episode :o and can we have GH find out about her sister lying to her anytime soon...? 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Above pics are sad, but on the other hand VP and Dominic looks really good together :-D He is handsome with charm and she is really pretty :-D I dodn't notice it before as they haven't had scenes together till last ep, but I see here potencial for another drama haha

Edited by Ernest Wert
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)

BTS! SO CUTE! Ultimate shipper heart burst at 3.21 :love:

New OST :wub:

Edited by blademan
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1