[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

11 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

How tall is he? *swoon* :rolleyes:

Just maybe 1.88 m ! lol! Yay let’s watch together . I need something to heal my psychometric heart :joy:

@Lawyerh @stroppyse come check this out 

————

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322206wpp/3-heart-fluttering-lines-to-anticipate-in-the-first-episode-of-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

3 Heart-Fluttering Lines To Anticipate In The First Episode Of “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”

May 5, 2019
by M. Dang

The Secret Life of My Secretary” has revealed some spoilers to build hype ahead of the first episode!

The new SBS drama is a romantic comedy that tells the love story between problematic boss Do Min Ik (played by Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary who leads a double life, Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo).

the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-4.jpg

Here are three lines that are sure to get viewers excited!

Do Min Ik: “Even if I go deaf, I’ll hear her. Even if I go blind, I’ll recognize her!”

While working, Do Min Ik’s secretary Jung Gal Hee makes her presence known with her red cardigan and stomping footsteps. This line that asserts Do Min Ik would recognize her even if he was deaf and blind makes viewers wonder if it indicates a rose-colored romance or further solidifies the cat-and-dog chemistry between the two characters.

the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-3.jpg

Jung Gal Hee: “You know, I really hate to make my boss wait.”

Jung Gal Hee is a competent secretary who runs around at her boss’s every call to secure everything he may need. Her colleagues protest that her behavior is unbecoming of a secretary, but Jung Gal Hee unexpectedly takes Do Min Ik’s side and leisurely disappears, leaving viewers curious about her life as a secretary.

Ki Dae Joo: “It’s not like you’ll be rewarded even if you endure, bow your head, and work hard.”

T&T Mobile’s Vice President Ki Dae Joo (played by Goo Ja Sung) is a character shrouded in mystery who doesn’t easily reveal his inner feelings. These are the words of advice he gives to Jung Gal Hee, who works hard for Do Min Ik as if his matters are her own. The meaning of this message from Ki Dae Joo, who is always smiling as if he knows everything, further adds to viewer’s anticipation.

The Secret Life of My Secretary” will begin airing on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Do Min Ik: “Even if I go deaf, I’ll hear her. Even if I go blind, I’ll recognize her!”

This is too funny.... :joy:

Looking forward to the drama!! Hope it will excite me!

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama yay !! I’m glad you gals are going to check this one out  . Oh goody . Wasn’t sure if you were fans of the cast . Ahem 

Ameera , mr hwang won’t be pleased 

———

This is the highlight teaser / trailer . 

visually this couple looks good . Fingers crossed for drama

I'm excited! I didn't realize there was such a bad guy/thriller element to it as well. Oooo I like. Leads are adorable together in the previews. Anyone know where to live stream SBS? Lol I've only streamed TvN before and I don't think I'm going to live stream Abyss since I'm going to be watching it on Netflix with a friend. Now I want to live stream this! Must figure it out hehe :)

11 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I'm excited! I didn't realize there was such a bad guy/thriller element to it as well. Oooo I like. Leads are adorable together in the previews. Anyone know where to live stream SBS? Lol I've only streamed TvN before and I don't think I'm going to live stream Abyss since I'm going to be watching it on Netflix with a friend. Now I want to live stream this! Must figure it out hehe :)

Sign up for an account on SBS official website. There is English instruction. Then you can live stream without ads. If no account, you need to refresh the page every 3 minutes, with ads.

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

would you do recap for this

I am not sure if time permits. I usually have lots to do on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Will try my best to live stream. ;) 

@Ameera Ali I’m looking forward to fun supporting casts like in TYH.  The other  lead actress is cracking me up :w00t:. Veronica Park !!!

So there was this part of the BTS that was really funny . KYK is so tall , she had difficulty sheltering him with the umbrella, he was practically getting wet in the scene :joy:

KYK ig update . D-day !

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Annyeong chingus :wub:

Spot some former dramas chingus here :rolleyes: @triplem @ktcjdrama @stroppyse

It's today right? Been waiting for this drama since last week when i just watched the trailers. About the casts, i'm not really interested actually :sweatingbullets: i know KYK from his drama "sweet stranger and me". Watched half only at that time. I was not really into the story. His acting was not bad but didn't impress me either :sweatingbullets: 

But seeing this "i love you from the beginning" trailers and plot, it seems promising :lol: i'll give it a try to watch every episode. Hope it won't disappoint me. 

Ps. KYK looks more handsome here :wub:

44 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Gal,  I am also going through some cuts...i could not live stream SBS as well.

But this scene cracked me up ...ahahah you know how they always use the lip balm in romantic scenes...:joy:...but here it is far from romantic because your over dependant boss who clearly does not believe in using his hands makes you put his lip balm, wear his jacket for him , put on his shoes..our poor overworked secretary!( you really wanna slap his face :lol:)  But what to do , job market is tough and she needs the job...but it is politics all round both at the top level as well as among the secretarial staff

Both male leads are very close and best buds...anyhow I do think our boss here in spite of him loving to annoy his secretary , has a soft spot  for her. He can even spot her from  miles away  :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

And omg ...I think this how his face blindness thing started...she accidentally opened the gate and it bumped his head real hard

Hi @valzki! Great to see you here. Wahhh Sweet Stranger days. Let's hope the plot for this is better. He has looked better over time- ages well :lol:. I have been following his career , think his acting has improved a lot as well. So far from the cuts , I am liking his pairing with the female lead 

I think this is quite a crucial scene ...prior to this I think she went to the HR department to get some evaluation done. I think she did not pass it and got fired. He actually throws the paper of her dismissal away...She thought it was something positive and begged him not to throw it...( it is amazing how fast JKJ can talk :joy:)

Spoiler

I don't think he told her what the paper was , and she continued to think it was something good

Spoiler

Anyhow ..there was a company event , and one of it was for the bosses to piggyback their secretaries ..he was not going to come but he did..and what was surprising was that he offered to piggy back and thanks to his height they won. 

But sadly ...at the end of the event he had to tell her she was fired or something. Have to ask @stroppyse

Spoiler

Spoiler

All the overworked and angry secretaries unite over drinks

Spoiler

ahahah she is leading a protest ...lol the BGM

All fired up , she went to look for him to get her job back I suppose..

but here he looks at her diary..she is so detailed and competent , he realises that . Anyhow at the end her friend at the office calls her and tells her he left the office...

Spoiler

Meanwhile , after he left the office, a masked man comes up to him with a knife .He managed to fend off the guy and ran . The guy chased him back up their office building. She happened to go look for him. He was able to overpower the guy and knocked him unconscious or so it seems. But the guy was not fully knocked out. As he was talking to her , the masked dude got up and stabbed him. He fell off the building

Spoiler

Spoiler

Long story short...he was hospitalised but his vision was affected by the fall...he can't seem to recognise faces at all ...his vision was shaky..and he thought he was going nuts

Spoiler

Spoiler

But....as  fate would have it :D , she was the only face he could recognise!

Preview 

Overall , liked what I saw...looking forward to subs

Archived