Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Bet you JKJ wearing heels but still KYK is just to damnn tall  :D

Thank you Triplem for update. Waiting to watch this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Subbed by kocowa ...

@jongski KYK practically towers over most of his co stars . Looking forward to this as well

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

How tall is he? *swoon* :rolleyes:

Just maybe 1.88 m ! lol! Yay let’s watch together . I need something to heal my psychometric heart :joy:

@Lawyerh @stroppyse come check this out 

————

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322206wpp/3-heart-fluttering-lines-to-anticipate-in-the-first-episode-of-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

3 Heart-Fluttering Lines To Anticipate In The First Episode Of “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”

May 5, 2019
by M. Dang

The Secret Life of My Secretary” has revealed some spoilers to build hype ahead of the first episode!

The new SBS drama is a romantic comedy that tells the love story between problematic boss Do Min Ik (played by Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary who leads a double life, Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo).

the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-4.jpg

Here are three lines that are sure to get viewers excited!

Do Min Ik: “Even if I go deaf, I’ll hear her. Even if I go blind, I’ll recognize her!”

While working, Do Min Ik’s secretary Jung Gal Hee makes her presence known with her red cardigan and stomping footsteps. This line that asserts Do Min Ik would recognize her even if he was deaf and blind makes viewers wonder if it indicates a rose-colored romance or further solidifies the cat-and-dog chemistry between the two characters.

the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-3.jpg

Jung Gal Hee: “You know, I really hate to make my boss wait.”

Jung Gal Hee is a competent secretary who runs around at her boss’s every call to secure everything he may need. Her colleagues protest that her behavior is unbecoming of a secretary, but Jung Gal Hee unexpectedly takes Do Min Ik’s side and leisurely disappears, leaving viewers curious about her life as a secretary.

Ki Dae Joo: “It’s not like you’ll be rewarded even if you endure, bow your head, and work hard.”

T&T Mobile’s Vice President Ki Dae Joo (played by Goo Ja Sung) is a character shrouded in mystery who doesn’t easily reveal his inner feelings. These are the words of advice he gives to Jung Gal Hee, who works hard for Do Min Ik as if his matters are her own. The meaning of this message from Ki Dae Joo, who is always smiling as if he knows everything, further adds to viewer’s anticipation.

The Secret Life of My Secretary” will begin airing on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Do Min Ik: “Even if I go deaf, I’ll hear her. Even if I go blind, I’ll recognize her!”

This is too funny.... :joy:

Looking forward to the drama!! Hope it will excite me!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is too funny.... :joy:

Looking forward to the drama!! Hope it will excite me!

@triplem & @ktcjdrama  it gonna start tomorrow or next week  :grin: I need new obsession :mrgreen::joy:

@triplem didn’t tag me , she afraid I will add her oppa  to my long list :joy:

• LOL 7

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

it gonna start tomorrow or next week

Tomorrow dear... get your popcorn, and gif-maker ready! ;)

Yeah, @triplem is probably worried you will be Mrs.Kim soon :lol:... Me too!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama yay !! I’m glad you gals are going to check this one out  . Oh goody . Wasn’t sure if you were fans of the cast . Ahem 

Ameera , mr hwang won’t be pleased 

———

This is the highlight teaser / trailer . 

visually this couple looks good . Fingers crossed for drama

• Love 4

Posted (edited)

Cast greetings 

BTS ! Lol , especially the mid part of the video was funny 

I miss you @Super Gal99 come watch ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm excited! I didn't realize there was such a bad guy/thriller element to it as well. Oooo I like. Leads are adorable together in the previews. Anyone know where to live stream SBS? Lol I've only streamed TvN before and I don't think I'm going to live stream Abyss since I'm going to be watching it on Netflix with a friend. Now I want to live stream this! Must figure it out hehe :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I'm excited! I didn't realize there was such a bad guy/thriller element to it as well. Oooo I like. Leads are adorable together in the previews. Anyone know where to live stream SBS? Lol I've only streamed TvN before and I don't think I'm going to live stream Abyss since I'm going to be watching it on Netflix with a friend. Now I want to live stream this! Must figure it out hehe :)

Sign up for an account on SBS official website. There is English instruction. Then you can live stream without ads. If no account, you need to refresh the page every 3 minutes, with ads.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

thank you @ktcjdrama Unfortunately even after signing up, it says "content only available in south korea" :unsure: Perhaps it's because I'm in the states? It's okay, thanks for trying for me!! 

• Like 4

More updates 

Viki is also subbing 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@triplem, thanks for the shout out. I'll have to check this one for KYK, though I liked JKJ in Come Here and Hug Me. Truthfully, I haven't read or seen anything about this drama yet. I've been a little too busy with real life right now. However, I'll definitely check out the first few episodes at least  I hope it's good. KYK is tall and sexy, for sure, though, so that is a good start to this drama. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@triplem thanks for sharing all updates :wub:

its seem will be funny set of people in one office :mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_3bAJi9.gif

looking forward to their meat :joy: 

@ktcjdrama would you do recap for this , I miss your recap :blush:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

would you do recap for this

I am not sure if time permits. I usually have lots to do on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Will try my best to live stream. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Ameera Ali I’m looking forward to fun supporting casts like in TYH.  The other  lead actress is cracking me up :w00t:. Veronica Park !!!

So there was this part of the BTS that was really funny . KYK is so tall , she had difficulty sheltering him with the umbrella, he was practically getting wet in the scene :joy:

KYK ig update . D-day !

• Love 4

I tried live streaming earlier but very poor connection and always lagging. Then my daughter needed help with school work, so I didn't end up watching live. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4