Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Dom left alone in his room and started thinking about encounters with VP and GH...

Next day, he got into his office to find GH wiping the fish tank. He was rather upset and asked GH to stop. He is moody. GH didn't stop and noticed that fish is acting weird. They rushed to bring the fish to the vet. The vet trying to resuscitate the fish, LOLOL.... While rushing out, senior secretary tried to stop GH tough, but GH left and she said some strange stuff. Fish is dead for sure, so Dom and GH returned to office. GH apologized for not taking good care of the fish, and let slip that it's a gift from his dad he must be so sad. Dom is surprised how she knows about it because he's never told her about it. She fibs that she heard it somehow from some other secretary. Anyway, she left to get her laptop, then returned to the office. Dom is still there staring at the empty fish tank. GH brought him some moss ball that she put in the tank. They even named the balls. GH suggested they go home, but Dom didn't want to, so they sat down in front of the tank and started talking. GH asked if he is still thinking about VP. He said no, and said that he wanted to see her. Some accidental confession happening here from each of them, and each time a moss ball floated up behind them. There is one that is not floating yet, but they were watching it and as it floated up, their fingers, which were pointing at it, touched. Romantic moment coming... Dom reached out his hand to touch GH's face. He touched each part and said it out loud. When he reached the lips, he went in to try to kiss her... but gah, he remembered kissing VPGH, so he stopped suddenly. And they both got awkward. GH left quickly. Dom got a call from DJ and he left. Just then, Driver came to take GH's laptop from her desk. He deleted the file. Then he made a call to boss saying that it's all done. He was at the lift lobby and uncle came out and saw him.

Dom running to the yacht to meet DJ... DJ asked him if he's figured out which person that he likes. Dom said yes. So who is it? DJ asked. Dom not answering ~ end of episode......... aaarrggghhhh.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Dom is running to find GH. He goes to the yacht I dunno why. May be he was running to meet DJ instead. Is DJ gonna tell him the truth? Or is DJ yelling like which one do you like? Ahh what did he say to Dom at the end?

Preview looks so messy still! This charade is going to the end folks! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Preview like Dom liking GH still but also meeting fake V about the wedding. Seems like GH will confess her feelings to him? I dunno so messy lol! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

So if Dom says he figured out which person he likes then does that mean he's realized fake V and GH are the same! I mean maybe when he was touching her face and her lips, it finally clicked?! And from here on he'll just be teasing her! I know, wishful thinking!! :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh hey what gives the stream started early so I missed some!

So it wasn't just me!! I was wondering too how did I come late to the stream... anyway, will stand by 5 minutes before time from now on.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So it wasn't just me!! I was wondering too how did I come late to the stream... anyway, will stand by 5 minutes before time from now on.

For sure they started today's episode early and ended early too! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So if Dom says he figured out which person he likes then does that mean he's realized fake V and GH are the same! I mean maybe when he was touching her face and her lips, it finally clicked?! And from here on he'll just be teasing her! I know, wishful thinking!! :P

Thanks to you & @ktcjdrama for the recaps . Eh Dom dom better start piecing things together soon . I think being in love with two women who are actually the same woman is eating up his brain cells !! :lol:

no time to check any IG cuts today ...but we got trolled 

• LOL 6

Were we supposed to laugh when the fish got CPR? Lol I mean....I was laughing but then I felt super guilty for it! :lol::(:rolleyes:

• LOL 7

34 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

This charade is going to the end folks! 

Thank goodness....maybe?  I'm still on the fence about this show because of the Big Fat Lie.....but I really like the characters so I haven't been quite able to let it go.  If the BFL is over, I might be back on board with watching.

• LOL 4

Everyone is hiding a secret from everyone, and it's going to be heartbreakingly funny once all their secrets are out. Although I think Min Ik will be the most heartbroken of them all because DJ and VP knew about Gal Hee's secret. 

Thanks recappers! My heart broke for Gal Hee in the almost kiss scene. What a blow to her self-esteem. First, he said she was pretty but he thought he was dreaming. Then, he almost kissed her but held back, like reality hit him and he thought it was a mistake. 

In the preview when Gal Hee confessed (if it's even real) her feelings to Min Ik, she's wearing a green suit so it's possible that she only did that knowing that he couldn't recognize her... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

if there is no love triangle, the writers must come up with another idea to torture us, this time it is original -_-

Dom can't see the face of his beloved, and he loves the same woman in two versions ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Oh the preview :flushed:

He said that 'last night' wasn't a mistake :wub: but told her there won't be anymore skin ship between them and they must maintain a 'literal' distance LOL he's so dumb! In his head, he's gonna be marrying VP so he needs to set some boundaries :lol:

GH is so tired of leading him on as VP she's practically begging that she wants to stop :tears: (I think the real VP is asking her to keep the act) and in the end of the preview...she's saying she likes him!! Idk whether it's a troll but well...

Also! Seems like even when he is with VP-GH he's still thinking about GH :wub: AWWWW he's in deep! I really hope one of them confesses soon and by soon I mean NEXT WEEK!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thank goodness....maybe?  I'm still on the fence about this show because of the Big Fat Lie.....but I really like the characters so I haven't been quite able to let it go.  If the BFL is over, I might be back on board with watching.

I think you read what I wrote as "this charade is going to end" 

But I really said "this charade is going to the end" :lol:like, it's not gonna end till the end! Lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

Wow when gh was begging vp to stop in the preview she sounded so agonized and desperate it made me tear up.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Wait I just got myself confused.....someone help :huh:

So DJ knows she's faking being Veronica...but wait did he find out about Dom's facial blindness? I thought not. Someone remind me!

And if he knows about her being fake V, then why did he get angry when Dom said he kissed V? Wouldn't he know that Dom meant he kissed the fake V? 

Omo how did I suddenly get so confused! :huh:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Wait I just got myself confused.....someone help :huh:

So DJ knows she's faking being Veronica...but wait did he find out about Dom's facial blindness? I thought not. Someone remind me!

And if he knows about her being fake V, then why did he get angry when Dom said he kissed V? Wouldn't he know that Dom meant he kissed the fake V? 

Omo how did I suddenly get so confused! :huh:

DJ didn't know she is faking VP. He only knows that she got dressed up because she wanted to confess to Dom, but he got drunk and forgotten everything. DJ still didn't know about his facial blindness.

I saw the beginning already. So while he was chasing Driver out the complex, a car almost hit Dom and suddenly he cannot see faces anymore because he was startled. He cannot see the face when that car's driver opened his window to scold him.

Earlier he couldn't believe real VP was real VP because he compared the lips, or rather the lower part of her face to the face he saw when GH was lifting the umbrella. He realized that it's not the same face (partially). And since VP told him that they're meeting for the first time, he was all the more convinced that she is not real VP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I think you read what I wrote as "this charade is going to end" 

But I really said "this charade is going to the end" :lol:like, it's not gonna end till the end! Lol

You're right.....oh my goodness.  Sometimes I have trouble reading (embarrassing but true; I have Aphasia) so I guess I saw what I was hoping for instead of what it said.  :P

I want the Big Fat Lie to be over!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Simon, Simon Dominic....hehe so cute

@thistle No problem friend, I understand your sentiments of wanting it all to be over with. I just don't see it happening any time soon at this rate :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama Thank you for clarifying! My mind got all confused momentarily. It makes sense again now!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

No problem friend, I understand your sentiments of wanting it all to be over with. I just don't see it happening any time soon at this rate :sweatingbullets:

it is the usual suspense elements of all kdrama, keeping it till the end :rolleyes: and of course GH is freaked out every time Dom is about to discover the truth. <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 3