Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Gal Hee's intentions have never been bad, just severely misguided, so I cannot hate on her. Girl's just gotta learn some self worth and self love, which would be a very important lesson for the show to impart. 

Dominique should be a little relieved when he finds out the truth, right? All I'm saying is, being in love with 2 different girls would be hard to handle, right? 

Have they finished filming already? Reason I ask is cuz we saw the BTS of GH in the hospital with the cast on her arm a long time ago it seems. Yet that still hasn't aired. I wonder if the old cliche will happen where they fight and separate but then she gets hurt and he realizes he cannot live without her. I don't really care, I just want to see them being sweet on each other. 

After finally watching with subs, I don't see how Dom hasn't yet picked up on fake V being GH. So many signs!! Ooof boy. Also how come he started to be able to see her face without the cardigan, right? But then at the spa, he couldn't see it again? You'd think surely after the kiss that he would see it!

Speaking of the spa, they went at like 3am. And it was so crowded! Someone enlighten me, is that how it really is? People go to the spa at 3am lol. Wild. 

One more question, does DJ know that GH specifically is impersonating Veronica? I guess so, though it never really was mentioned. 

Btw, love all the BTS, they are so adorbs together :wub:

I'll catch up on the thread here soon! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 5/30/2019 at 4:36 AM, realistic2280a said:

ok, my train of thoughts is not working well, its just so hot outside now.. my brain is not functioning well, hahaha..  will revisit this dilemma later.. :)

I just have to ask since you mentioned heat and it's been like 100 here all week, are you from Florida too? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I just have to ask since you mentioned heat and it's been like 100 here all week, are you from Florida too? :lol:

Haha.

Me, nah, the opposite and far away Florida actually.:)

Global warming is real people.Earth is getting warmer and weather is getting more severe:(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Have they finished filming already? Reason I ask is cuz we saw the BTS of GH in the hospital with the cast on her arm a long time ago it seems. Yet that still hasn't aired.

It was mentioned last week in the news about that actress who's playing the uncle's secretary's scandal that they have filmed till episode 28 then. So I think they should be wrapping up soon :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@turtlegirl I think the hospital scene will happen soon but I don’t think it will be a fight-then-separate case. The driver is now targeting GH since she saw the content of the excel file, so I am guessing she got injured because of the driver. 

I doubt Dom will find out soon about GH impersonating VP, because that is the main premise of the story. I am guessing she would impersonate VP one more time since there is the still of her and VP wearing the same clothes on the staircases. Must be because the mothers insisted they met and VP once again asking GH to go in her stead. 

Some questions I now have:

- Will Dom ever be cured of his disease? If so, how? Another hit on the head?

- How will Dom find out real identity of the woman he’s kissed? Him finding out by himself because he is cured? Or GH telling him? Maybe by appearing to him as VP but then put on red cardigan to show her face? So looking forward to the reveal and what will Dom’s reaction be...

- If any other person put on red cardigan and dress up like GH, would Dom then see her face too? Haha this is just for fun, I doubt it will ever happen in the drama. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Gal Hee's intentions have never been bad, just severely misguided, so I cannot hate on her. Girl's just gotta learn some self worth and self love, which would be a very important lesson for the show to impart. 

Dominique should be a little relieved when he finds out the truth, right? All I'm saying is, being in love with 2 different girls would be hard to handle, right? 

Have they finished filming already? Reason I ask is cuz we saw the BTS of GH in the hospital with the cast on her arm a long time ago it seems. Yet that still hasn't aired. I wonder if the old cliche will happen where they fight and separate but then she gets hurt and he realizes he cannot live without her. I don't really care, I just want to see them being sweet on each other. 

After finally watching with subs, I don't see how Dom hasn't yet picked up on fake V being GH. So many signs!! Ooof boy. Also how come he started to be able to see her face without the cardigan, right? But then at the spa, he couldn't see it again? You'd think surely after the kiss that he would see it!

Speaking of the spa, they went at like 3am. And it was so crowded! Someone enlighten me, is that how it really is? People go to the spa at 3am lol. Wild. 

One more question, does DJ know that GH specifically is impersonating Veronica? I guess so, though it never really was mentioned. 

Btw, love all the BTS, they are so adorbs together :wub:

I'll catch up on the thread here soon! 

I think they finished filming up until ep 28 :) I saw in a news or something before, I think? 

About the sauna, most koreans especially those who works until midnight (overtime) usually go to a sauna to take a break even sleep. I've seen it in the drama Misaeng were most company employee use sauna as if it is their home. It's cheap and very comfortable place. I've tried going to a sauna at 3 am too to try to experience and I promise you it was such a delight hahahaha. 

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some questions I now have:

- Will Dom ever be cured of his disease? If so, how? Another hit on the head?

- If any other person put on red cardigan and dress up like GH, would Dom then see her face too? Haha this is just for fun, I doubt it will ever happen in the drama. 

I actually want this not to happen. There were no cure yet in such disease in real life so I don't think the drama will take a risk of putting a cure on Dom's case hahaha. I actually like the fact that Dom will find other way to recognize face and still learn to love and trust despite his sickness and of course, since Galhee is with him. It would make their love story not really as tragic as other stories out there with disease induce romance but it would make their love story more romatic, don't you think? hahahaha

On the second question, okay that is funny hahahaha bu I think if that really happens its Galhee's face he will see, I think? Because just like the doc said Galhee is imprinted to his mind

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama yes Gal Hee hurting her arm will happen soon maybe on tuesday or cliff hanger on monday kekeke as to your questions 

- I don't mind if he won't be cured as long as he can see Gal Hee with or without the cardigan:wub:

- Hope he'll know if kissed Gal Hee 

- Nope he won't coz, it's not Gal Hee :))

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

GH's shoes is from Ronald MacDonald!! :o:lol:

Good thing she didn't wear the red white striped socks :joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

GH's shoes is from Ronald MacDonald!! :o:lol:

Good thing she didn't wear the red white striped socks :joy:

What! I didnt know its sold as a mechandise :o

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

What! I didnt know its sold as a mechandise :o

Would you buy it if it were sold?

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Would you buy it if it were sold?

Never.... maybe my husband since he worked for McDonald part time before going to uni :D always have sentimental feeling whenever he sees the golden arch :D

• LOL 3

Ahhh let’s hope someone subs this

SBS did such a nice compilation of KYK’s scenes & expressions!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I am curious on how this drama will move on forward. The charade should have ended last episode but the stills where VP knew that GH is impersonating her is not yet shown. (You know the stills where they are obviously using the same dress or did I miss out something.) If the charade continues further, the less angst way will be this route:

- DMI will discover he was fooled by GH. How? He meets the real VP. 

- Real VP and DMI will team up so DMI can get his revenge against GH. He will initiate meeting the fake VP with the help of real VP but pretending that he does not know yet. 

- He falls in love all over again. 

Right? This may be the reason why there is a build up of clues against GH. Why the character of VP is not the evil type. I just cant imagine how they would continue forward with the charade this early and for only DMI to discover a couple of episodes before the series end. (Me looking at how many episodes left?) Just 8 episodes left?

Ooops.

That's not a lot.

Which means my less angst plot which is my preferred plot is highly unlikely. It's too much when you add all plotlines that needs ending. The easier way is to redeem GH using the plot of the company shenanigans around DMI. Her life is basically in danger. All will be forgiven when the girl is in danger.

Consider all these plotline needing close out: GH and her sister, DMI and his mother, VP and DMI bestie, DMI disease, company shenanigans. Why so many plotlines writer unnie?! 

Well.... One thing for sure is that this drama should move forward this week with just 8 episodes left.

Reasons why I like this drama:

- pacing is great... so far. I really did not notice I was 8 episodes in (or 16 episodes... what the heck with ep numbering). hope it doesnt rush on its 2nd half. I have a feeling it would. 

- chemistry. chemistry. chemistry.

- Jin ki joo is really goooooood. watched her in misty and little forest. this girl can morph. 

Hello btw.

• Like 7

Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo, And More Pick Their Favorite Scenes And Lines From “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”

Jun 3, 2019
by C. Hong

Kim Young KwangJin Ki JooKim Jae Kyung, and Goo Ja Sung picked their favorite scenes and lines from their drama, “The Secret Life of My Secretary.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a Monday-Tuesday drama from SBS about the romance between Do Min Ik (Kim Young Kwang), a man with face blindness, and his secretary, Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo).

The drama recently passed its halfway point, airing Episode 16 (out of 32) on May 28. Viewers have been drawn not only to the love story between Jung Gal Hee and Do Min Ik, but also the storyline between Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) and Ki Dae Joo (Joo Ga Sung).

Kim Young Kwang’s Pick

kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo.jpg

Kim Young Kwang picked the “bicycle scene” in Episode 13 as his favorite scene. His character, Do Min Ik, sat on the back of the bike and flailed around while Jung Gal Hee pedaled him around. Kim Young Kwang was drawn to their cute chemistry in the scene and said, “We considered for a long time how to act that out, and the director complimented us and told us it looked realistic. I was proud.”

Jin Ki Joo’s Pick

Kim-Young-Kwang-Jin-Ki-Joo2-1.jpg

Jin Ki Joo picked all the scenes in the hotel suite room in Episode 10 as her favorite. Those scenes are when Jung Gal Hee pours out her heart to Do Min Ik, who is slightly asleep. Jin Ki Joo said, “Gal Hee thinks that no matter how cool and attractive her boss is, he will never fall in love with someone like her. I felt bad for her, but also felt great affection for her.”

Kim Jae Kyung’s Pick

kim-jae-kyung.jpg

Kim Jae Kyung’s favorite lines in the drama are Veronica Park’s signature catchphrases: “Hello, I’m Veronica Park” and “Awe-some!” She said, “Veronica has a bubbly, Sprite-like personality. I think that those lines show her personality well. A lot of people have been copying her catchphrase and I feel so happy when I hear that.”

Goo Ja Sung’s Pick

Spoiler

goo-ja-sung.jpg

Goo Ja Sung picked something from Episode 15 as his favorite line: “I only buy things that will last me for over 10 years, and I only date women I can love until death.” He picked this as his favorite because it showed Veronica Park, who was trying to change the topic, how serious Ki Dae Joo was. “This line really highlighted Dae Joo’s sincerity, so it stuck around in my brain,” he said.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329303wpp/kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo-and-more-pick-their-favorite-scenes-and-lines-from-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

• Like 7

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201906030804327615992_1

According to google translate....

Kim Young-kwang (Dankook) will launch a secret love affair with Jin Ji-ki (Jeong Kang-hee) on the SBS drama 'I Love You' (Director Lee Kwang-young /

Google translate, I don't believe you, though I hope you are correct! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Here is nobody like ki dae joo character. Here everybody is thinking he is bad person. No one is looking forward to see his story. Someone said this he want to see plot(galhe and her sister, Domin ikk and his mother,Domin ikk and veronika bestie, Domin ikk disease, company politics) I know it his personal opinion to which plot he want to say, I am just saying it as a example that here everybody like him want to see those plot nobody want to see  ki daejoo story/Daejoo and veronika lovestory. Acctually it is not our fault I think it slightly makers fault that most of people are not attract their character or story.    I have watched many more drama like (secret garden, high society, my love from another star) In those drama  makers created best story of second lead  with main lead story. About second leads they were getting so much screen space in those shows. I definitely watched  here main lead story if it would logicall. But main lead story is kind of boring to me like we see here face blindness which it is copied from beauty inside, boss secretary relation copied from what's wrong with secretary kim threat to male character copied from strong woman do bong soon. Here is nothing new in the main lead story. It is the reason I can not connect their story. I think in this drama writer is not justice main lead story like male character has face blindness problem but he could not recognise people voice and their activity and female character deceive male character with no reason. In this drama something new about dae joo and veronika story and their story is logicall. I hope makers justice their characters. I am looking forward to see here second lead story how their story will go. Anyways it was my last post to share my opinion. It was a great time to here. Take care everybody.

• Like 4

Tonight :heart:

I wonder what will lead him to get her flowers...is DJ being Mr.Cupid??

GH trying to cheer him up even though she's also hurting :tears:

and BTS for their first kiss :love:

The artwork for tonight's episode :relaxed:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Will try and live cap. Might have to take a break. Begins with GH bro asleep when the bad guy driver walks in to take the USB. Bro wakes up and knows there's someone there. Bad guy fights with knife and brother with his stick. Bad guy cuts the brother oh no he's bleeding. Bad guy is punching brother now. Brother uses voice recognition phone to call for help. Bad guy runs off. But oh no poor brother ! This must be why Dom stays over at her house. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

GH walking home as fake V thinking about the kiss. Sees police at her house. GH rushes to hospital but bro is just laid back taking it easy like nothing happened I think cuz she scolds him. Think he says I saved your computer from the bad guy but the computer is broken.

Quick scene of evil uncle staring at his painting. What did bad secretary do to it? Hrmmm. 

The other secretaries are wondering if it was GH the other night whom they saw with Dom. She comes in and I think they ask and she stutters and whatever she says makes them all laugh awkwardly lol I dunno. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3