Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Ok I’m excited at the possibility of a kiss but I’m not so keen that he thinks she’s VP for their first kiss . Unless he’s known all along GH is VP. Any thoughts folks ? 

I think he instinctively knows that they are the same person but hasn't put it together in his head... does that makes sense? He thinks the voices sound the same and that "VP" knows him.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when he sees "VP's" face at the beginning of the next ep, he shakes his head because he sees Gal-Hee and gets confused.

However, I'm really curious about how they are going to handle the 'betrayal'... will it come out in a really dramatic public way or will he realise he keep that knowledge from her? (I am kind of hoping for the latter since it will mean lots of opportunities for teasing her etc... of course not a real-world healthy way to handle the situation but this is drama land and a bit of angst is in order). I do think that we will get that whole 'ultimatum' scene where he either goes to see VP or Gal-hee and she is sitting there in the rain and he shows up with an umbrella.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

After a night's sleep, I don't think the kiss is going to happen. And I believe he won't find out very soon about GH being VP, otherwise the name of the drama wouldn't be The SECRET Life of My Secretary.... :( 

• LOL 9

20190503141327146dsym.jpg20190503141327330xqqg.jpg

20190503141327244puas.jpg

20190503141327393wosi.jpg

their sbs radio promo ~~ wonder if anyone would translate T.T for these two loveliesAAAQbNo.img?h=423&w=756&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

I'VE READ THE RECAPS GOTTA WATCH THE EP SOON 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

@sn2111a you can check & see if this YT account subbed it . They hv done it for all the BTS 

@tinymel ohhhh he’s so sad here. Sigh , ok I wanna quickly head into angst territory soon . It’s like a plaster that needs to be removed quickly 

@ktcjdrama alternative title was I loved you from the beginning. What do you think it means ? 

@Ameera Ali I love his drunk scenes! It’s adorable 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

alternative title was I loved you from the beginning. What do you think it means

There were so many other titles before they settled on these two, one being how to train your blind boss. "I loved you from the beginning" is closest to the Korean title,  which literally is "First time seeing you, I love you" ~ I think this will be for later on when Dom finally realized his actual feelings for GH and they will meet (introduce themselves) again and like start over with new "identities", not as boss and secretary, but man and woman. Or, when he finally completely cured of his face blindness and seeing GH's face again for the first time (without the aid of red cardigan) but yet, he already knows that he loves her...

I hope I am making sense :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

I think the only reason he will try to kiss VP-GH is to get his BP up so that he can see her face :huh: IDK I just really want him to kiss GH first!!

Rain scene BTS :wub:

New OST and a new scene :heart:

Edited by blademan
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

:w00t: Dom is going to sleep at GH's house??! That OST Dance With Me cover...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

On 5/28/2019 at 2:20 AM, ktcjdrama said:

After a night's sleep, I don't think the kiss is going to happen. And I believe he won't find out very soon about GH being VP, otherwise the name of the drama wouldn't be The SECRET Life of My Secretary.... :( 

You are thinking about the drama even in your sleep? 

:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

WHAT EVEN?!! :joy::joy::joy:

Also when she accidentally 'flipped' him off unknowingly :lol: their dynamic is amazing!!

YOU LOVE HER YOU FOOL :joy::heart:

Edited by blademan
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Simon Dominic? Omg who composed that song :joy: we all love Dominique/Dominic/Dom! 

So based on the new OST not only will he possibly sleepover at GH's house...but there will be a scene with them dancing together right? I mean probably fake Veronica but oh how I'd love Dom and real GH to dance together. 

It seems funny but it feels like we are all Team real GH here, not Team fake Veronica even though it's still GH B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Simon Dominic? Omg who composed that song :joy: we all love Dominique/Dominic/Dom! 

So based on the new OST not only will he possibly sleepover at GH's house...but there will be a scene with them dancing together right? I mean probably fake Veronica but oh how I'd love Dom and real GH to dance together. 

It seems funny but it feels like we are all Team real GH here, not Team fake Veronica even though it's still GH B)

There is a singer/hiphop rapper name Simon Dominic, he sang that song :) I remember in one of the BTS someone called KYK "Simon Dominic" then now SBS team used that song for that new video. Looks like the Secret Secretary Team is enjoying every moment of filming, I'm so glad. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

"Simon Dominic" is a song by rapper Simon Dominic (under AOMG, with Jay Park) :D

• Like 4

Sorry, sorry... I got a call from home and missed the important first few minutes....!!!

But anyway, it seems that Dom still didn't know that it's GHVP, because she is still using her high pitched voice while talking to Dom. They were walking, Dom recognized the plaster, and his driver is coming so GHVP hid within his jacket. Dom called the driver from afar and cancelled him. They continued walking, and drank instant coffee at the mini-mart.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Took me a few to get the live stream to work but I've got it now. 

Yes I want to see Dom all wet and hot. Oops sorry so basically him and fake Veronica were talking in the rain. 

Now he's on the phone with his doctor. Man I actually think he sees GH but thinks it's a brain malfunction, that he's just seeing her everywhere. He is doing a voiceover and looking at her. He took off his blood pressure cuff. She is doing a voiceover now too. Now they are walking. He sees the bandaid. Come on Dom put it together please lol. Don't be so dense. He put her hand in his pocket and his heart is beating and he is looking so cute. The driver walks up and she has to hide in his jacket. He happily calls the driver and tells him he can go home. He is all smiley. Does he really not realize it's her? Ooof lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

They are in a convenience store drinking instant coffee. She's doing some monologue in Veronicas voice. All about instant coffee. 

They walk outside I think his office building and they're talking about it. Think he's coughing and feeling sick cause of his wet clothes and since fake Veronica knows he has dry clothes in his office maybe they're gonna go inside?

Meanwhile inside the office building, three of the secretaries are dressed in all black on some mission to do with cctv? I have no idea lol but they're acting like James bonds. Fake veronica calls one of the secretaries, why? I'm lost. 

But fake Veronica and Dom do come into the office building. She's looking around nervously and hiding behind her purse. The other secretaries are going to spy on them.  Don't think fake Veronica knows they were in the office. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

They continued walking and stopped at the office building. GH panicked a bit, but Dom only showed her where his officer were. GH excused herself to make a call.

Next we have the three secretaries dressed in all black in the office, and it's dark. Mission Impossible theme song playing. They're investigating something, but one of them got a call from GH. The older secretary answered but stuttering. It seems that GH wanted to find out whether the office is cleared. The next thing we see is Dom and GH entering the office, exciting from the lift. She went inside but trying to cover her face with her small bag. The three secretaries  still there, holding up a big covered painting? They spotted GH and Dom, but had to hid behind the big painting. Dom saw it, and walking towards it. Cut to DJ and VP having a dessert date.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl! So it seems he saw her face ? He still doesn’t seem to put 2 & 2 together 

He even recognise the plaster :joy:

Spoiler

The skinship :D 

his BP would surely go thru the roof 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

DJ is rather cold with VP, and the moment she is done, he suggested to leave. He picked up the bill and VP rushed out to follow him. They were outside, DJ is looking at his bike, he told VP he has his bike since high school and backpack since college. I think he is telling her that he can't possibly be with her. VP is rather stunned. DJ thanked her and left. She put her phone inside his backpack though.

The three secretaries brought in the big painting to Sec.Lee who is waiting at the resting room for employees. They were out of breath, so she asked what happened. Turned out that as Dom was walking towards them, GH called out Min-Ik shi, and he turned and walked towards his office. One of them is about to say that they saw GH but another one shut her up. The painting was from Uncle's office.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I could be wrong but I feel like the halfway point is a little early for him to know the truth, since her mistaken ID is a big part of the central story. I wouldn't be shocked if the writers keep the mystery going for another week or so. 
 I hope they don't drag it out for to long where we all get annoyed, the premise as a whole is really cute. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1