[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get it. Does Domin Ik love Gal he or veronika? I mean why he can't recognize Gal he's voice? Why is Daejoo telling police officer clearly what happened that night exactly? What is he up to? What is his secretary Lee doing in his house? Do they any  love relations      (Daejoo and Secretary lee). And also there is a photo album in daejoo's house, was it  Domin Ikk and daejoo's childhood photo?

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE FIRST PERSON HE 'SEES' IS GAL HEE?!! :love::heart:

tumblr_ps6j23tr8T1qkgj9mo2_r1_400.gif tumblr_ps6j23tr8T1qkgj9mo4_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ps6j23tr8T1qkgj9mo5_r1_400.gif tumblr_ps6j23tr8T1qkgj9mo6_r1_400.gif

Creds. Tumblr

He is in love and doesn't even know it. It was so cute seeing him try to raise his BP so much and eventually just being in close proximity with her does the trick :lol: and drunk Dom is the cutest!

Felt so bad for GH in the beginning of the episode. One lapse in judgement has led her to such a messy place. Now she seems to acknowledge the idea that she might like Dom, but think he's only got eyes for VP-GH. She's envious of herself...? And Dom and his childish self always says things to her that reinforces what she already thinks - that he's keeping her around because he needs her help with his condition :sweatingbullets: and he thinks she doesn't want to work for him anymore because he's such a nuisance :sweatingbullets: SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

I want Dom to start piecing things up soon!!! UGH I thought he was supposed to be like extra intuitive or something? (FINE he can't see faces can't blame him) I don't think he's playing around with GH knowing that she has been cosplaying as VP. I think he genuinely doesn't know. So hurry up! Please figure it out soon! I know it's gonna betray your trust but you'll get over it :rolleyes: GH is also gonna get hurt! (Emotionally and also physically...the driver is creepy) so please get your ish together!! Time for you to look out for her!

Also the Uncle got hold of his medical slip that says he's undergoing treatment under the Neurology Department :tears: Much heartbreak and betrayal and angst in the upcoming episodes...? One of the main reasons why I'd like the VP-GH drama to stop! He's gonna break if everything comes out at once.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Ok I’m excited at the possibility of a kiss but I’m not so keen that he thinks she’s VP for their first kiss . Unless he’s known all along GH is VP. Any thoughts folks ? 

I think he instinctively knows that they are the same person but hasn't put it together in his head... does that makes sense? He thinks the voices sound the same and that "VP" knows him.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when he sees "VP's" face at the beginning of the next ep, he shakes his head because he sees Gal-Hee and gets confused.

However, I'm really curious about how they are going to handle the 'betrayal'... will it come out in a really dramatic public way or will he realise he keep that knowledge from her? (I am kind of hoping for the latter since it will mean lots of opportunities for teasing her etc... of course not a real-world healthy way to handle the situation but this is drama land and a bit of angst is in order). I do think that we will get that whole 'ultimatum' scene where he either goes to see VP or Gal-hee and she is sitting there in the rain and he shows up with an umbrella.

After a night's sleep, I don't think the kiss is going to happen. And I believe he won't find out very soon about GH being VP, otherwise the name of the drama wouldn't be The SECRET Life of My Secretary.... :( 

@sn2111a you can check & see if this YT account subbed it . They hv done it for all the BTS 

@tinymel ohhhh he’s so sad here. Sigh , ok I wanna quickly head into angst territory soon . It’s like a plaster that needs to be removed quickly 

@ktcjdrama alternative title was I loved you from the beginning. What do you think it means ? 

@Ameera Ali I love his drunk scenes! It’s adorable 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

alternative title was I loved you from the beginning. What do you think it means

There were so many other titles before they settled on these two, one being how to train your blind boss. "I loved you from the beginning" is closest to the Korean title,  which literally is "First time seeing you, I love you" ~ I think this will be for later on when Dom finally realized his actual feelings for GH and they will meet (introduce themselves) again and like start over with new "identities", not as boss and secretary, but man and woman. Or, when he finally completely cured of his face blindness and seeing GH's face again for the first time (without the aid of red cardigan) but yet, he already knows that he loves her...

I hope I am making sense :P 

On 5/28/2019 at 2:20 AM, ktcjdrama said:

After a night's sleep, I don't think the kiss is going to happen. And I believe he won't find out very soon about GH being VP, otherwise the name of the drama wouldn't be The SECRET Life of My Secretary.... :( 

You are thinking about the drama even in your sleep? 

:mrgreen:

Simon Dominic? Omg who composed that song :joy: we all love Dominique/Dominic/Dom! 

So based on the new OST not only will he possibly sleepover at GH's house...but there will be a scene with them dancing together right? I mean probably fake Veronica but oh how I'd love Dom and real GH to dance together. 

It seems funny but it feels like we are all Team real GH here, not Team fake Veronica even though it's still GH B)

13 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Simon Dominic? Omg who composed that song :joy: we all love Dominique/Dominic/Dom! 

So based on the new OST not only will he possibly sleepover at GH's house...but there will be a scene with them dancing together right? I mean probably fake Veronica but oh how I'd love Dom and real GH to dance together. 

It seems funny but it feels like we are all Team real GH here, not Team fake Veronica even though it's still GH B)

There is a singer/hiphop rapper name Simon Dominic, he sang that song :) I remember in one of the BTS someone called KYK "Simon Dominic" then now SBS team used that song for that new video. Looks like the Secret Secretary Team is enjoying every moment of filming, I'm so glad. 

21 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

"Simon Dominic" is a song by rapper Simon Dominic (under AOMG, with Jay Park) :D

Sorry, sorry... I got a call from home and missed the important first few minutes....!!!

But anyway, it seems that Dom still didn't know that it's GHVP, because she is still using her high pitched voice while talking to Dom. They were walking, Dom recognized the plaster, and his driver is coming so GHVP hid within his jacket. Dom called the driver from afar and cancelled him. They continued walking, and drank instant coffee at the mini-mart.

Took me a few to get the live stream to work but I've got it now. 

Yes I want to see Dom all wet and hot. Oops sorry so basically him and fake Veronica were talking in the rain. 

Now he's on the phone with his doctor. Man I actually think he sees GH but thinks it's a brain malfunction, that he's just seeing her everywhere. He is doing a voiceover and looking at her. He took off his blood pressure cuff. She is doing a voiceover now too. Now they are walking. He sees the bandaid. Come on Dom put it together please lol. Don't be so dense. He put her hand in his pocket and his heart is beating and he is looking so cute. The driver walks up and she has to hide in his jacket. He happily calls the driver and tells him he can go home. He is all smiley. Does he really not realize it's her? Ooof lol

They are in a convenience store drinking instant coffee. She's doing some monologue in Veronicas voice. All about instant coffee. 

They walk outside I think his office building and they're talking about it. Think he's coughing and feeling sick cause of his wet clothes and since fake Veronica knows he has dry clothes in his office maybe they're gonna go inside?

Meanwhile inside the office building, three of the secretaries are dressed in all black on some mission to do with cctv? I have no idea lol but they're acting like James bonds. Fake veronica calls one of the secretaries, why? I'm lost. 

But fake Veronica and Dom do come into the office building. She's looking around nervously and hiding behind her purse. The other secretaries are going to spy on them.  Don't think fake Veronica knows they were in the office. 

They continued walking and stopped at the office building. GH panicked a bit, but Dom only showed her where his officer were. GH excused herself to make a call.

Next we have the three secretaries dressed in all black in the office, and it's dark. Mission Impossible theme song playing. They're investigating something, but one of them got a call from GH. The older secretary answered but stuttering. It seems that GH wanted to find out whether the office is cleared. The next thing we see is Dom and GH entering the office, exciting from the lift. She went inside but trying to cover her face with her small bag. The three secretaries  still there, holding up a big covered painting? They spotted GH and Dom, but had to hid behind the big painting. Dom saw it, and walking towards it. Cut to DJ and VP having a dessert date.

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl! So it seems he saw her face ? He still doesn’t seem to put 2 & 2 together 

He even recognise the plaster :joy:

Spoiler

The skinship :D 

his BP would surely go thru the roof 

Spoiler

Archived