[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching the raw. Many thanks @ktcjdrama!

I cannot get over the last kiss. You guys.. there's a moment of very obvious lust in there and its so..  darn.. uhm. *gulp*.. sexy.
Its almost like the dorks grew up and acted their age.  

Z1HYNn9.gif

EprrE4A.gif

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Although Oppa cannot see them, he can hear very well

Yes, and if the kisses are that ASMR level loud, the other "activities" are going to be way way louder

32 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I dunno, but if it was just temporary, then he's gonna need a lot of moments to get his BP up so he can keep on seeing his pretty lady's face....I'm thinking Dom gon' be like:

With that presidency job work load off his shoulders, he has plenty of time to do exactly that. And our leading lady ain't no prude either hahaha

BEST FINALE THIS YEAR :love::heart:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU X1000 to everybody! The cast! The crew! Everyone involved in the making of this show. I loved every minute of it :wub: It's been too long since I've actually liked a show from start to finish all the way...I usually get bored halfway but DANG this was a ride to remember. Dom and GH are now UP there on the list of drama couples that will always have a special place in my heart.

Now to marathon this show from episode 1 all over again :)

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I think Dom told GH that the earrings were real, during the choosing red sweater scene? Did she threw it after the Fake Veronica revelation?

I obviously don't understand/speak/read any korean/hangul :sweatingbullets:

Yes he did. I edited my recaps after watching raw where I can pause/rewind to listen more carefully. Since no more read cardigan, he is suggesting using the earring to identify GH. 

Ok it was a great ending episode. All 4 leads were happy with their respective partners. But it could be great if they showed wedding ceremony. But I did not expect Domin ik leave his presidency post for worker. I know Mr. Lee and secretaries intention was good but their way was wrong and dj mother died to save this dam fish it was not Domin ikk fault and not his father fault. His father just scolded them for fish that day. Boss generally scolds his employees. It is a normal thing. Dj's mother died for her own fault no-one responsible for her death. About Dj president I don't think it was good. Domin ik most deserving person for president not dj. I know many people thaught he has a face blindness episode how he become a president but in last episode he back his eye sight and recognise people's face. So makers couĺd showed him as a president.

GAH! It looks soooooo cute.

I've just gotten to the hotel (travelling for work) and this is the first place I checked (sorry loved one...:D). Going to watch raw now but had to say thank you to the indomitable @turtlegirl and @ktcjdrama for their recapping. You have been great. 

Hope the subbed version comes out before I have to go to bed. :love:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Agreed with the last comment. They better win best couple :wub:

Credit : Melohwablogspot

Secret Life of My Secretary] FINALE Eps 29 & 30 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang ♥ Jin Ki Joo

secret.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang  Jin Ki Joo, a happy ending with a romantic kiss 

1. [+233,-3]
I'll remember this as a warm and sweet drama. 

2. [+133,-0]
I was happy the whole time I watched it. The both leads are pretty when they smile. 

3. [+115,-3]
I hope luck will always be on actors Young Kwang and Ki Joo's side~~

4. [+82,-3]
Thanks to our GalIk couple, my Monday blues were treated. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo's acting are the best~!!!

5. [+71,-1]
It was a drama filled with happiness~ ♡

6. [+32,-0]
It was a bright drama without any scenes that are uncomfortable. Actor Kim Young Kwang is charismatic~~

7. [+31,-0]
Personally, I think Kim Young Kwang matches this character well this time. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Where do I have to go to watch such a puppy-like male lead with amazing physique and romcom vibes now...?

8. [+24,-0]
I have enjoyed it so much~ The 4 main leads are all so good at acting in this sweet and romantic drama~ They were perfect for the role! Thank you for making my Mondays and Tuesdays happy!

9. [+22,-0]
The GalIk couple is so pretty, they sparkle, and they are such a pure couple. ㅜㅜ I enjoyed my time watching this drama. ㅠㅠ When Min Ik and Gal Hee had a conflict and cried, I cried along with them too. When they smiled, I smiled along with them too!! Ah ㅜㅜ GalIk, don't go. ㅜ

10. [+24,-3]
Seriously, the ratings make me upset. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I don't care, if GalIk doesn't get the best couple award this year, I'll curse SBS... 

—————

Finale ended with its highest ratings 

7 hours ago, Farina Hossain said:

Ok it was a great ending episode. All 4 leads were happy with their respective partners. But it could be great if they showed wedding ceremony. But I did not expect Domin ik leave his presidency post for worker. I know Mr. Lee and secretaries intention was good but their way was wrong and dj mother died to save this dam fish it was not Domin ikk fault and not his father fault. His father just scolded them for fish that day. Boss generally scolds his employees. It is a normal thing. Dj's mother died for her own fault no-one responsible for her death. About Dj president I don't think it was good. Domin ik most deserving person for president not dj. I know many people thaught he has a face blindness episode how he become a president but in last episode he back his eye sight and recognise people's face. So makers couĺd showed him as a president.

I am not 100% sure but from the drama Secretary Lee mentioned that DJ's mother died when she was working for Dom's father outside the office (rushed to save the fish) and died in the car accident. So Dom's father should be partly responsible for her death but he refused to pay any compensation for that. This was the main reason for Secretary Lee to start the secret group to help DJ and other people under similar situation, e.g. the driver. 

Also, at the end of the episode, the back of Dom's eye sight was not permanent but just temporary. 

Just finished the episodes with subtitles. I am soo happy! I'm all smiling now and seeing GH wearing the ring and Dom being able to see her face. It's all such happy moments.

It was a good drama and Kim Young Kwang did a really good acting in this one that I can't wait to see another rom-comedy with him, again. Dom totally matches him. :D Also in my opinion, they make a good match because of their height, like you notice that Jin Ki Joo barely wore HIGH heels.

I guess everyone is getting around to watching with subs now. Me as well. And I must say, this time I am very teary eyed. This show... is really...up there for me on my list of favorites. I'm definitely going to need to be re-watching it at some point. 

I was glad to see Dom is going to try for President again in 3 years. 

Also happy that his mom at least somewhat started accepting him at the end (well, about as much as she could). 

Haha so the uncle went to Cuba to salsa dance - and here I thought GH and Dom might end up there for a destination wedding :P

I really enjoyed brother's advice to Dom. If you focus on everything you don't have, then you miss out on all the gifts you have been given in life. And then Dom looked so lovingly at GH. 

And then I also liked the final convo with mom and GH. That started the tears flowing for the finale for me. Mom said, time to let me the dead one go, and go and live a happy life with the one who's alive and loves you. :tears: That's what I call sweet but sad right there. 

So in the end, Dom's facial blindness was only temporarily cured. But like he said in the voiceover, in the future, he was able to see her face from time to time. But every time he could, he made sure to stare at her a long time and kiss her passionately since he didn't know the next time he would get to see it again. I suppose then for that reason, he cherished her even more.

This couple was pure love. Plain and simple. 

I'm going to really miss this thread too! We've had a lot of fun and you all have given me some great laughs that have helped lift my spirits on even the dreariest of days. Thank you all for that!! 

Lots of love to all :heart:

@turtlegirl just reading your post made me teary eyes too... This drama is just lovely. I haven’t had the chance to watch with subs. Maybe much later today, but no problem, I am not in a hurry to watch it so that I still have something sweet to look forward to in these couple busy days. 

I had guessed Dom will run for president again, just as DJ is replacing the Uncle, one day Dom will replace DJ. At this point, there is a lot of disappointment towards his family, as well as his medical condition, so it is a good time to take a step back and let DJ lead the company. 

About the death of DJ’s mother. She should have received compensation from company because it is considered accident while carrying official work duties (although I don’t know how taking care of fish is a duty) but Dom’s father, and the company refused to treat it as work accident and not give her any compensation. 

37 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Also in my opinion, they make a good match because of their height, like you notice that Jin Ki Joo barely wore HIGH heels.

I wanted to talk about that earlier, but it slipped my mind. This is such a GOOD looking, well matched couple. Them just standing together makes me go all 'heart-eyes'. 

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not in a hurry to watch it so that I still have something sweet to look forward to in these couple busy days. 

SAME. Probably later today.. I wanna save some of the fuzzy feels for laterr. <3 

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Someone needs to research KYK red-ears #pervymodemuch as I saw a few and shall take note during my rewatch.

I have some ear issues(?:P) since I first watched Goblin late last year and was having a red-ear field day in HPL. 

Haha . I will take note too when I watch the subbed episode later , let’s compare notes :w00t:

gonna miss him. 4th pic made me happy :D 

Archived