[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Almost everyone in meeting room. Only two directors not present. Uncle said that he has prepared something. A line of men walked in all dressed the same. GH is outside the room so she saw them walking in. Then she went to the window nearby and saw Dom gave her the wink. She went inside and started thinking about the situation and how to resolve it. She decided to call DJ and asked for his help. DJ at that time was being unbuttoned by VP at a gazebo and she screamed at the interruption, saying she will sue GH. After much pleading from GH, DJ decided to help Dom and left VP behind. On his way out, he called GH saying that it might take him some time to reach there. Just then, VP came on her horse and told him she will get him there. (trivia: KJK is an avid horse rider)

Back to meeting room, Dom is being asked who is Director Park, and he remembered the notebook that GH left, about being sincere, and he recalled him making notes of people by their habits. He recalled Director Park's habit and was able to point him out. Then the other director also, and he also named each of the person seated in the room. Uncle is feeling strange and he turned on the power-point screen to show the medical record of Dom and asked about it. Dom admitted to it and Uncle smiled thinking he got him already. But Dom talked some more, after recalling about what GH shared about her mother's advice to Oppa. He said a lot of stuff and end with he is not perfect yet, things like that. The other directors listening and touched by it. Then it's time to vote. One of the directors abstained from voting. So Dom ended up with not enough vote to be elected as president. Just as they're raising hands to vote for Dom, DJ arrived, and gave his vote to Dom. So it's 5 against 5 now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dom and DJ at the rooftop. Dom is chiding DJ for something, DJ talked about not being able to hate Dom no matter what, and asked Dom to be vice versa, anyway, he told Dom to thank GH because if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't know what Dom is going through.

Dom returned to his office, GH is already waiting there, with her box of belonging packed already. Dom is looking rather melancholic. GH gave him some documents as handing over, told him about the "sick" moss ball that she has isolated. Then she get ready to leave, but Dom called her back and after a long pause, he only said Thank you for today. GH walked out of his office ~ end of first part.

Back to the meeting. Dom remembers a notebook he had written and shown to GH. I think it was also a notebook of people's movements. Like one guy who always pushes his glasses up with his fingers. Think he's being honest and going through everyone's little habits. But I'm not sure. Uncle puts up his medication list on the big screen. Maybe Dom hasn't admitted it yet but is going to? Ahh I wish I could understand! Dom is addressing the meeting. He's being very sincere. More memories making charts with GH. Everyone seems to be taking it well. Dom finishes speaking. 

Cut to GH waiting anxiously I guess for DJ and VP. 

Back to meeting. Dom looks anxiously for GH but she's not there. Instead she's rushing DJ to the meeting. DJ enters last minute. I think Dom won the vote. Rooftop meeting with Dom and DJ now. DJ gonna spout more nice words about GH. 

Dom returns to his office and sees GH standing there with her bags. Goodbye time again wahhhhh. She left a lot of things for him to get by. She goes to leave and he stops her. But just to kind of sadly say thank you. GH sadly sulking away. End of half episode. 

GH eating with secretaries. She's sad and mopey. She gonna get drunk. Ughh evil scammer secretary shows up. The other secretaries mention Dom. Evil scammer secretary looks shocked about something to do with Dom. 

GH goes home and sadly thinks about Dom. Meanwhile Dom is sadly thinking about GH while watching the sick moss ball. He pets the moss ball. Aww he's comforting it cuz it's sick. Cute Dom. 

VP at home. GH's sis brings her something in a jar. Cut to VP at GH's house with sister. I think VP and GH are gonna fight over who gets to keep the sister haha. Oppa comes out. I dunno what they talk about. 

Cut to Dom at the office. He's so misery without his GH. 

Cut to DJ with VP coming to his place. Oh my she's gonna be ripping off his shirt again. Lol his phone rings again. It's Dom. VP gonna be mad that Dom and or GH keeps ruining their happy time together. She grabbed the phone from DJ. Probably said uhh quit calling my man and go get your woman. She said original VP again lol. 

GH and the three secretaries having dinner and soju. The three of them looked so concerned seeing her mood. GH asked for lots of soju and they purposely questioned her with a quiz to ask about the file. GH didn't know about it and they were rather relieved. Sec.Lee joined them, and she was shocked to hear that Uncle is not elected as president. GH wondered whether she wanted Uncle to be president.

Cut to GH in her room, looking up to the moon. Cut to Dom in his room, looking at the moss ball that he brought home. He remembered GH's advice about the moss ball, so he caressed the moss ball.

NH gave a present to VP, saying she got caught and has to go back to studying hard. VP is upset and asked to meet her sister. Cut to GH's house. VP is stunned it's her again. She gave her a present and they started to fight over NH. She asked about their parents, and said they both have acting talent considering how GH acting as her. Then Oppa came out and VP introduced herself. She gave them tickets to watch NH.

Cut to VP at DJ's home. She asked where is the bed room, where is the dining room, things like that. Just as they're getting chummy on sofa, a call came in again sending VP into frustration. This time is from Dom, asking DJ to eat together. He asked where GH is. Anyway, impatient VP took over the call and told him to call GH instead for lunch by giving him the address of the theater and stop disturbing her man!

Uncle going over that file with someone in his office. Evil scammer secretary comes in. Uncle realizes his painting is now a fake I guess. He pulls it down and starts stepping all over it. Evil secretary yelling at him. Him talking back. War is beginning. Dun dun dun. 

Evil secretary meeting with the driver now. Not sure what they talk about but they seem to part ways. 

GH and oppa getting dressed to go somewhere. Well actually oppa is dressing up. GH is just doing makeup. 

Uncle is being explained about the entries on the ledger. He saw DJ's name and Driver's name. Then Sec.Lee came inside and they have their arguments. Crazy uncle realized his paintings is fake and took it down and stepped on it. Sec.Lee threatened that she will fight back if he doesn't keep his end of the deal. Cut to her talking to Driver and asking him to contact Uncle's ex-drivers.

VP at DJ's place remembered that she sent Dom to where GH is but she will be with her Oppa, so Dom cannot see his face, but she said nah, it's find to make mistakes once in a while. Cut to Dom waiting inside the theater and saw GH entering with a man, all touchy with him while watching NH. He got jealous and followed them all around, to see them buying flowers (for NH) and having ice cream while waiting. Dom got so sad, turned out that he has made a restaurant reservation for the two of them, complete with flowers. He got called by the restaurant and he went there all sad, but he called GH anyway and literally ordered her to come. The moment NH is out and flowers given, GH rushed to meet Dom. He was about to leave but GH called out his name. Dom excitedly ran down the stairs and meet her. He said some stuff and then he said he loves her!!! Kyaaaaa.... yeah he confessed. GH asked him to say it one more time, and he did, then they hugged :heart:

Dom is at her sister's play theatre. He looks back and sees GH. He instinctively calls out her name but then hides. She is with oppa. Omg they sit in front and Dom thinks it's a date. He sees them whispering and holding hands. He's so jealous lolol. He follows them out of the theatre. Omg Dom I love you so much. Oppa buys GH flowers. Dom watches it! Now they have ice cream and Dom is so jealous of her wiping off oppas lips! 

Dom gets a call from a restaurant. Aww he had made some kind of plans for GH I think. But now he's remembering her "date". DumdumDom c'mon she wouldn't move on that fast now!

Dom calls GH. She is still with oppa. He invites her to restaurant I think. She leaves sis with oppa and runs off to Dom. Dom is about to leave but she shows up. He runs down the stairs to her. She's not wearing her cardigan but I think he can see her. Awww I think they said they loved each other. And big tight hug! 

No Kiss or Preview??? Aigoo...
At least they ended it with them together confessing. 

Nevermind... I just saw the preview... It is titled "romance to start again"
It's cute and flirty in the beginning, but there seems to be more office drama. 
Dom looks stressed-sad at work. 

Kiss would've been nice, but I'm okay without it since they just got back together, or really just got together for the first time. They are soo cute too no matter what they're doing. Love love them! I don't want there to be only 2 episodes left now!! 

4 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

No Kiss or Preview??? Aigoo...
At least they ended it with them together confessing. 

Sorry I was too immersed with the cute that I forgot the preview :P... Here below.

Basically they reintroduced themselves, as if meeting for the first time.

MC64peB.gif

Archived