Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Okay NO I DON’T KNOW HOW HE IS GONNA FORGIVE GH NO I DON’T KNOW HOW I AM GONNA FORGIVE HER!! I KNEW THIS WAS COMING BUT DANG THIS ISH HURT :heartbreak::cry::bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Preview: (loosely translated based on my very limited Korean)

GH: Director, it's me Sec.Jung

DMI: You're already fired, don't you understand that? Go now. From now on, here ... (not catching it, but I think it's you're not needed/required here)

VP: There is something that you need to know. When you confessed to her, she was so happy.

Uncle: What is this? (then not clear)

Senior Sec: I know Director Do Min Ik is suffering from ... illness.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Saw clips and clips for the episode.

I'm soo torn right now! :( I just hope that Dom realizes that he's in love with her and all the stuff she has done for him. She stuck by his side for a year and even after his illness, she helped him. I hope he can forgive her and realize she did it all because she was falling for him.

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY does it have to end for this week? Next week come already! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl

@Ameera Ali this writer quite cruel too . She’s throwing it all at once at Min Ik . I think at the end of the day , he will realise that DJ never betrayed him & Gal Hee’s moment of weakness led to this . He will discover that  she has always been on his side . I think  I’m a sucker for this angsty dramas ...:P..no pain , no gain ...if the couple becomes sweet too fast , I drop the drama . I sound like @Lawyerh now :D 

Anyway this Twitter handle has some translations as well ...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Exposed! Yessssss...the angst has finally started. The faster it comes the quicker we see the ikhee pair in their finest muaks moments. 

But i realized my love for VP has grown as deep as the deepest ocean. :wub: She kicks a**!

I was watching the Monday episode and it was half-subbed :) so I watched the rest reading body language n putting together familiar sounds - with not bad results! My substandard understanding rather matched the recaps here..without the details of cos :)

think subbers are busy with the really long eps of Arthdal keke

Edited by rocat
Typos!
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

Dom is following the instruction very carefully

cYvudGx.png

He washed her hand for a full 2 minutes and 40 seconds (yes I counted :D)

VaJy4UD.gif

xBazbE3.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

He will discover that  she has always been on his side

623860E6-797B-4A3E-9B56-25B199387D79.jpg

. I think  I’m a sucker for this angsty dramas ...:P..no pain , no gain ...if the couple becomes sweet too fast , I drop the drama . I sound like @Lawyerh now :D 

You & @Lawyerh  need to stop drop drama when they find each other  , that’s the time they started to know each other like the back of their hand :joy:

So take notes @ktcjdrama 2 minutes & 40 second is all they need to know each other :mrgreen:

75E7BE8A-573A-4473-97E4-F35E8E6CB425.gif

We need to check time he take to dry her hand :tounge_xd:

• LOL 9

So what is everyone's thoughts on this?

Can Dom really not see GH in the preview when he walks by her in the hospital? Oooorrr, is he just pretending not to be able to?

I think this is important. If he really cannot see her, then does this mean he stopped loving her? :bawling:

• Like 5

I binged watched from ep 1 to 20 a few days ago. And it was so fun! But since I am watching the current episodes, I feel like losing all the fun like before. Idk why... it felt quite boring since Secretary JGH proclaimed she likes him while he can't give her the proper answer to his doubt feeling. I mean he can't see face I get that. But he has no problem with his hearing ability right. How couldn't he recognize people from their voices. On top of that those people are those who he is close with, whether they r his family, friends or those poker face directors. How couldn't he recognize JGH voice??  This didn't sit well with me. I think we can easily recognize people around us that we meet every day or often by their voices,  Aahhh... whyy... dunno.. maybe just me. 

Anyway... I love the moment when JGH impersonates VP and making her boss fall for her fake VP. LOL. I really want him to decide who he really loves before she confess as JGH. But well the script has different opinion than mine. Lol. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We need to check time he take to dry his hand :tounge_xd:

Not interested... coz no skinship :P

More washing hands...

nzxa7e5.gif

QknBJSa.gif

7jhCroz.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama I don’t even  think surgeons wash their hands that long . Every germ will die !  But this is a very ingenious idea for skin ship . From armpits warmers to hand washing , you can’t say this writer is not original with his/ her ideas :D . Looking at your gif , Gal Hee needs a smack for not fully enjoying it . If KYK was washing my hands like that I’ll be smiling from ear to ear ! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama I don’t even  think surgeons wash their hands that long . Every germ will die !  But this is a very ingenious idea for skin ship . From armpits warmers to hand washing , you can’t say this writer is not original with his/ her ideas :D . Looking at your gif , Gal Hee needs a smack for not fully enjoying it . If KYK was washing my hands like that I’ll be smiling from ear to ear ! 

You have to understand that she is trying very very very hard to control herself from enjoying it, or else it will lead to who-knows-what...

Just check her various expressions :D And she kept hurrying him to finish the washing quickly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Anyone know the song when DMI is crying in his room? That song has so much feel

I don't think this song is released yet... Maybe next OST (no.10)?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

How long before an arm cast comes off? Seems like it would be a while. If GH is getting hers off next week, then a lot of time must pass, huh? Well, ya know what they say, time heals all wounds! So maybe there will be a reunion sooner rather than later. 

• Love 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Dom is following the instruction very carefully

He washed her hand for a full 2 minutes and 40 seconds (yes I counted :D)

This reminds me of those lifebuoy ads. Dothe jao dothe jao do :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

How long before an arm cast comes off? Seems like it would be a while. If GH is getting hers off next week, then a lot of time must pass, huh? Well, ya know what they say, time heals all wounds! So maybe there will be a reunion sooner rather than later. 

It depends on if how bad it is.... 6 weeks minimum for a basic fracture a serious break could take 3 months. 

• Like 5