[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

I really hope he tells GH that he can actually SEE people's faces when he's with her. Or sometime tonight I want her to ask him how he recognised her in the hospital wear :phew: also can we have DJ find out about the whole fake VP thing?? Poor boy always hesitating around VP.

I'm pretty sure the ending of tonight's episode will either be Dom leaving all upset and angry (deservedly so) :tears: and GH in a pool of her own tears...OR him screaming at her while she is in a pool of her own tears...all I know is that this is gonna be the LONGEST week ever :huh: so get ready guys. We gonna see some TOP NOTCH acting from both sides :heartbreak:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, screwdila said:

This show sometimes doesn't make any sense.

At the end GH was not wearing her glasses and her hair was straight when she got into the accident but when Dom meets her in hospital she is in her glasses and frizzy hair :lol:

Bahahahaha. I went with the assumption that 'she took a shower'... I mean she had time for a cast to be put on and harden by the time he arrived... (ahhh dramaland timelines, how could anything ever happen without you?)

2 hours ago, ShannonK said:

PLUS....How did Dom " know" or "think" GH would be with VP? She wasn't even going to see him that night. 
 He was waiting for the Fake VP. I feel like I missed something? Did she tell him she worked for VP in the past.
Help me connect the dots please?

I don't think she has ever said anything about this. I took it as Dom just being hyper worried about GH regardless of the situation. He heard 'secretary' and automatically thought about GH. We know that he conflates them already so I think that was a big part of it... but yes, the end of last night was a bit of a plot hole.

Live-caps.

We're seeing the accident scene. Both ladies taken into different ambulance. VP stretched out her hands towards GH. Then at hospital emergency room, VP told GH that she's going to tell Dom something. Stream hang...

Next, Dom and GH seated on a bench. He is telling her that yes he dated VP and kissed VP and he's not a good person. But when he's running to the hospital, he realized why he likes that woman in the first place. It's because of GH. Basically a confession from Dom.... :wub:  GH is quiet and Dom told her that he is anxious because he can't see her face, you know that don't you? he asked. GH is asking Dom for some time to think. Dom said take your time to think, go have a rest first for now. They returned to the room, and Dom asked if Oppa is not coming. GH said no, Dom is feeling uneasy to leave her alone. Cut to them in the restroom. He is helping her to wash her hands, as in preview.

Oh they're gonna show us what happened after the accident. They were brought in different ambulances reaching out for each other. But they ended up in the ER on beds next to each other. V was scheming something I think. 

Now back to Dom and GH. Sitting on a bench outside the hospital. Guess Dom is explaining one of the reasons he liked fake V was cuz she reminded him of GH. 

Why do I feel like Dom is going to go on a date with fake V and then reveal to her that he knows the truth? Eeks. 

I guess Dom confessed cuz everything was sparkly and shiny around them. But GH isn't saying anything. Dom seems confused. GH seems really hesitant. 

Dom takes her back to her room. Think asks if her brother is coming later. He seems concerned for her. He takes her to the wash room and washes her hand for her. Wow who knew hand washing could be so sexy. He's being very thorough massaging all her fingers. She's getting all hot and bothered lol. He holds onto her hand for an extra long time. Aww Dom doesn't want to let go. I think he's talking all sweet and her flustered self pulls away. Now hrs signing her cast. He puts a sweet heart on it awww. 

DJ waiting for V to show up for a date. She gets the missed calls from him finally when her mom brings her phone and she runs off. Lol she ran to the movie theatre in her hospital gown and neck brace. DJ wraps his coat around her and is gonna kiss her but she gives those weird pucker lips and he pushes away. He gives some excuse. She starts acting silly cute. She turns to leave but he stops her. They talk and he steps forward and kisses her. She pulls back and then goes in harder. Smooch smooch. 

I don't know what's wrong with my streaming tonight. The ads keep coming every few minutes even though I am already signed in....

Lots of skinship while washing her right hand, lol... Dom is taking a really long sweet time holding her hands and rubbing her hands okay.... LOL... He is still pouring his heart out to GH, and GH is asking him to keep those words for later.... I'm feeling rather sad actually for the both of them :( because something is still in their way... When they're finished, Dom draw a heart on her cast.

DJ is waiting for VP at a cinema. He tried to call VP's phone but his battery died. VP tried to call him from hospital, but cannot go through. Her mother came, calling Ok-Soon, ahhahaa.... She gave her the purse with her handphone, and VP saw her text messages from DJ that is everything okay with her? That he would be waiting for her. VP actually went to the cinema to meet him, in hospital robe and neck cast. She is surprised that he waited for her still. ~ stream hang....

I don't know if they kissed or not, but only seeing VP puckered up her lips, but DJ pushed her away last minute. DJ asked about her choice. VP answered him teasingly with vague answer. DJ is growing anxious but VP explained some stuff. Then DJ told her that he knows his heart now. He went in to kiss her. VP stunned, pushed him away, but went in for more kisses. like the stills.

The secretaries waiting for GH to come but not yet. Sec.Lee saw her text that she has an accident so cannot come . She then told the others actually there is something she needs to tell them, but we don't get to hear it.

VP visited GH in her room. These two are so cute... She is so happy but not telling to GH yet what happened to her. GH gets to tell her first, and they jumped happily as in preview. Stream hang... I think VP is telling GH about her kiss with DJ. Now both of them are talking about next steps. VP did mention about what if Dom cannot forgive GH if she tells the truth. They agreed that VP will take care of the relationship with Dom, as promised to GH. I think she is going to end "their relationship". Only then, GH can confess to Dom.

Shady secretary is meeting with other secretaries. I think she's gonna spread false rumors. 

Back at hospital, happy VP arrives at GH's room. I guess this is where they spill each other's happy news. Happy girls. They are both being adorable. 

But now it's getting more serious. I guess they have to figure out what will happen to fake V. 

V seems to have a plan but don't know what it is. They hug nervously. What is the plan I wonder?

Dom is at home thinking of GH. GH is at her hospital room writing some notes down about something. 

Dom calls. She hardly knows how to answer his call. They are being cute and nervous over the phone. Dom wants to come see him but she stops him for some reason I think cuz of the notes she's been writing down? So instead they're just talking sweetly over the phone. Wish I knew what they were saying. They hang up. Dom is so happy. 

Think he texts fake V. She texts back. He is so happy but she's feeling all sorts of nervous it seems. 

2 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Sigh, sorry... maybe the deception is too long and just not right....

That's what I've been saying all along.  Too long.  Not right.   Disappointing. 

Yes, the second romance is nicer.

Next day at office, the secretaries are acting all weird around Dom. He wants to learn some tasks like making coffee I guess so he can make it for GH. 

Two moms are meeting now. 

Dom's mom calls him. 

Everything feels so somber since we know what's coming now. 

V is in that blue sparkly dress. Guess this scene is gonna happen already. She's with her mom and she's drinking a lot of wine. 

Here comes Dom and his mom. 

V is dreading this. She looks so worried. 

This is very awkward. It already feels like he's suspicious of V. Hrmmm. 

GH is at the hair salon. She talks to her sis over the phone. Sis seems to be working as a set designer for some small stage. GH wants a make over for Dom. Ofc she can't pretend to be fake V in front of Dom. Oh no how is this gonna go down. Mom appears at the hair salon to give GH a pep talk. 

GH now on her bed, writing what she is going to say confessing to Dom. She got a call from Dom who cannot sleep. They have some cute sweet conversation... :wub: GH even asking if it's true that he chose her over VP. Then they said their goodbyes wishing each other sweet dreams. Dom then sent a text message to VP because he wants to settle things with her, asking how she is then asking her to meet the next day because he has something to tell her. GH replied the text that she has something to say too.

Dom is doing snow angel on his bed, so happy...

Next morning in office, three secretaries talking about what Sec.Lee told them, something related to GH. Suddenly Dom is asking them to teach him how to make coffee. They had a little argument about it.

Mothers are meeting. They decided to meet up with the children. Mom called Dom to meet next day. Dom is suspicious, just the two of us? Mom said, yes... Dom said he has another appointment ~ stream hang.

Next is VP and her mother seated at a table. Oh no... They're setting the kids to meet up, because Mom is bringing Dom into the private room. They made their awkward greetings. Dom is telling the mothers that he has something to say to VP, and asked the mothers to leave. But VP is motioning to him, no, no, let's go out. Park mama hit her. A waiter came in and Dom's mother wanting to let the kids talk privately, I think.

Cut to GH at a salon getting ready to go meet Dom. She called her sister about something. Later, she got worried what if Dom does not forgive her. Her mother then appeared and gave her assurance. ~ stream hang

The side story with the "secretaries on a mission"...Maybe it's because they had to cut out all of  Han Ji-sun portion of the story so it feels lacking but I no longer care what they are up to at this point.  Can we get back to some kissing or something... 

5 minutes ago, thistle said:

That's what I've been saying all along.  Too long.  Not right.   Disappointing. 

Yes, the second romance is nicer.

We gotta be careful though... in reality Veronica Park might not be a 'stable' person and hopefully  DJ can tame her wild behaviour :lol:.... Fingers crossed.

Here comes the angst....

But first awkward dinner between Dom, V, and their moms. Hahaha V is pretending to be having trouble talking due to her neck injury. She finally talks. Dom is super uncomfortable. Oh no!!!

V drops her phone. Dom tries to call it. No ring. Her mom calls it. It rings! V is trying to make an excuse for the incorrect phone number. Now she's giving him a plate of food with peanuts on it. Oh No! He knows. Wait why did he eat the peanuts? He's getting a rash now. He runs out the room. V follows him. Dom comes out of the bathroom. He wants her to touch his hands. It's not the same hands he realizes. Think he asks who are you. He gets a call from GH. She's at an amusement park. Oh she wrote down her confession to him. He runs off and goes to meet her. It's not the end of the episode yet. What's gonna happen???

Archived