[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

https://instagram.com/garliccouple?igshid=cums80bjntvrSince i first saw “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”, I fell in love with Jung Gal hee and Do Min ik. I can’t even watch another kdramas. My mind is always Garlic Couple. I even watch all their “Behind the scenes, interviews and all the soundtracks of TSLOMS. Even now, I can’t get over Garlic Couple and TSLOMS. My only wish is that SBS will post the BEHIND THE SCENE of the last KISSING SCENES. https://www.facebook.com/2237097269702374/posts/2250663388345762?s=599497676&v=e&sfns=mo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, tinymel said:

I think if she called him 'Oppa' he would spontaneously combust... so it might be a good thing that she doesn't...

The interview where he complains that she only calls him 'oppa' during interviews was so grumpy that I'm pretty certain if she called him oppa IRL there'd be a similar reaction.

lol so true! I mean, we all saw how turned on and blushy he was just at the site of her after he wanted to do it with her lol. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyone having withdrawals like me? SBS did a compilation of their later scenes

This is wonderful! :D can serve as a quickie for withdrawals :P:lol: 

Do they have one for earlier episodes?

I haven’t watched last episode with subs, hahaha... saving it for a good moment to savor. Now still rushing through stuff in RL. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 7:47 AM, blademan said:

GIF-worthy kiss :kiss_wink::heart:

"There’s something I wanted to do like crazy when I can see your face…"

Hide contents

Creds. Tumblr

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 so cute couple ...

I love this drama.

Archived