[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

thistle i am usually really bothered by the Subway PPL. In my mind, i wonder “out of all the places you guys can go eat, it always has to be Subway” :joy:

Alright guys. Since we got a bed scene and a make out session kiss, I brought extra!

The PPLs that bug me are the Dyson vacuums when the ML or FL is suddenly vacuuming for no particular reason.  :lol:

And, no fair, I don't drink alcohol!  Darnit.  Guess I'll just go make a cup of tea.  :P  Tea, as we all know, solves everything.  :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, thistle said:

Probably wasn't but I was amused (and I am very easily amused) by the idea of Really High End PPL after seeing so much of Subway and Quizno's and various coffee shops in KDramas.  :D

I am still trying to figure out this PPL :joy:...that pink thing she's washing her face with...

Spoiler

So I asked one of my korean students about Subway PPL and we laughed about how it isn't really a place for romantic dates. Anyhow  he told me that Subway's positioning in the SK market is that they want to be seen as a healthy eating option as opposed to how in Malaysia we see it more as a fast food place. :lol:

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Alright guys. Since we got a bed scene and a make out session kiss, I brought extra!

At this rate , I will be too drunk even in my dreams to be having wild thoughts of KYK :D

29 minutes ago, kkddrraammaa said:

in Ki Joo has a new fan today!! 
Atta girl! That's how you kiss him back!! 

She's good. I like her. Have been a fan since Misty. 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am still trying to figure out this PPL :joy:...that pink thing she's washing her face with...

It appears to be a vibrating exfoliator (those things do feel kinda good, and GH certain seems to think so, too!) but I have no idea what brand. 

By the way, I would advise against doing an image search using "pink vibrating exfoliator" as keywords.....the results are kinda disturbing.  :blink:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let me answer that... because PD-nim blurred it out, the answer is YES!! ;):lol:

And what's with those figurines that got into focus? Anyone remember what it's about? Does it have anything to do with the audio story that Oppa was listening to? Sorry, I might be reading too much into it... :P

PZ6KQDn.jpg

I guess they are a man and his pregnant wife?  :joy::heart:

I am watching raw and just ROTFLOL at the scenes leading to the bed... You guys have to watch it asap because all the sound effect and music made it all the more hilarious cute.... There is the fading echo of GH's voice saying "take it off" :joy: and then the timing of the song/music with each of their movement (Dom backing GH into the door) was just so on point.

@thistle @ktcjdrama lol, when a drama has too many PPLs i become frustrated because it’s like seeing ads without the skip button :lol: 

awww..since you guys can’t drink or shouldn’t be drinking, have these instead: MOCKTAILS (i never heard of these drinks before my sis introduced me lol)

giphy.gif

no alcohol at all. Simply fruit punch made to look like a cocktail ;) now you can’t get drunk at all :P

@Ameera Ali this is me right now after all those sojus! 

tumblr_pr6rry5wUf1y77hbbo6_500.gif

Whoa guys! Those figurines shown during the blurred bed scene is the confirmation we needed. They did it! Otherwise why show us a pregnant woman and man?? ;) PD-nim, we saw what you did there... :phew:

8 minutes ago, thistle said:

By the way, I would advise against doing an image search using "pink vibrating exfoliator" as keywords.....the results are kinda disturbing.  :blink:

For those who wonder:  yes, I did actually do the search to try to find the product name.  And I saw things that I seriously did not wanna see.  So, yeah, I'm not doing that product search again any time soon.  

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

The PPLs that bug me are the Dyson vacuums when the ML or FL is suddenly vacuuming for no particular reason.  :lol:

And, no fair, I don't drink alcohol!  Darnit.  Guess I'll just go make a cup of tea.  :P  Tea, as we all know, solves everything.  :D

I'll join you :D

I'm a non drinker too, but I get drunk off the LLlLlOOoooVVvVVvEEeeeEEE  <----when I start typing like this it means I'm drunk off the Love

AwwWWWwwww the little pregnant figurine. CuuuuUUUUtttteeeeee I didn't even notice!!!

I thought if I left for a while a stood in front of the big fan at work, it would calm me down. 

But then I came back to the thread and read through the posts/gifs/videos/images again.

BRB going to fly to the north pole now so I can do this:

Ice Bath Fall GIF - IceBath Fall Fail GIFs

Beautiful Girl

So question....so was Dom's facial blindness only temporarily cured because his BP went up when the elevator broke? Or do we think he could see again for good for good? I dunno, but if it was just temporary, then he's gonna need a lot of moments to get his BP up so he can keep on seeing his pretty lady's face....I'm thinking Dom gon' be like:

Spoiler

Sex GIF - Sex GIFs

Too much?? :w00t:

44 minutes ago, thistle said:

It appears to be a vibrating exfoliator (those things do feel kinda good, and GH certain seems to think so, too!) but I have no idea what brand. 

It is a Foreo Cleansing System. VP gifted GH a white FOREO paper bag containing a LED make up case in an earlier episode. 

4 minutes ago, adrienne said:

It is a Foreo Cleansing System. VP gifted GH a white FOREO paper bag containing a LED make up case in an earlier episode. 

Thanks!... While we're at it, here's the real PPL, in spoiler

Spoiler

Archived