[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

On 6/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, ktcjdrama said:

To be honest, instead of a kiss, I want him to see her face after he confessed... :wub:

Anyone here is with me that our Dom can see GH's face after he confesses?

That's what his funny Doctor (I love this cute actor. Heeee) told him about another famous doctor's theory earlier in 1 of the episodes.:blush:

Tomorrow please come faster!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

Our OTP is probably too chaste to pull off anything like this... But a girl can dream right? Just replace red jacket with red sweater .. heehee :blush:

Maybe if we all dream together, it can more likely happen? :w00t: :lol:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe if we all dream together, it can more likely happen? :w00t: :lol:

HAHAHA. YES! 

Ladies.. Commence Intense day-dreaming!

Somebody earlier wished a double wedding.. we might not have enough time for it, so how about a double date?
VP and DJ invite GH and Dom to VP's beach side cottage for dinner. VP and DJ obviously already have plans post dinner, which leaves us with awkward, nervous and shy GH and Dom, very much in love :heart: .. fidgeting, trying to figure out what to do...

<insert kdrama trope here>
Anyone else wanna continue here? :D

What are those gifs from? I need to know now. :naughty:

I don't think we will get anything as hot (altho their first kiss was ace), nor do I think we will get a wedding due to time constraints. I just hoping for lots of sweet lovey dovey cutesy moments at this point with at least 1 good hot kiss. I think we will get it, since they teased us so bad in front of the fish tank. It'd be cruel not to follow through on that eventually. 

1 hour ago, kkddrraammaa said:

VP and DJ invite GH and Dom to VP's beach side cottage for dinner. VP and DJ obviously already have plans post dinner, which leaves us with awkward, nervous and shy GH and Dom, very much in love :heart: .. fidgeting, trying to figure out what to do...

I'll test my writing skills meanwhile here hahaha...

The bottle of wine on the balcony is almost empty. Dom and GH are drinking some looking at the sea, talking about life. The conversation turns to families and GH tells him about her childhood. Dom shares about his lonely childhood, and GH feels sad. Dom says he's looking forward to having a family of his own, and then he turns to look into GH's eyes (rather where her specs are). He moves closer to her, and leans in to kiss her. GH is extremely nervous at this point and spills the wine in her hand on Dom's arm. Dom smiles as GH starts fussing over staining his shirt and both walk to the washroom to wash the stain. Dom remembers washing GH's hands at the hospital and smiles as GH is trying to wash his sleeve. She notices that the wine also splashed on his pants and shirt and tells him he should take off his clothes.. both are flustered.. she adds, so she could wash them. GH trying to wiggle out of the situation suggests she'll go ask VP where the spare clothes are but Dom stops her saying it might not be the best time to disturb VP and DJ. GH gets the hint and turns even redder. Dom guesses that GH might be feeling uncomfortable and tells her to relax and go to the room, he'll change into a bathrobe and sleep in the other room. He lifts up her chin and reminds her that he can't see her facial expression and that she needs to tell him if she's uncomfortable in any way. He hugs her and gives her a sweet kiss on the forehead. He smiles at her and wishes her goodnight. As he takes a step back though, GH tugs onto his arm and tip toes to kiss him on the lips. As Dom's heart starts beating fast, he's able to see GH. He's super happy to see her face and smiles warmly at her and they kiss. Dom picks her up and walks to the bed, kicking the room's door shut.

*bow chicka wow wow* :tongue:

19 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

What are those gifs from? I need to know now.

@turtlegirl Its from the first episode of a drama called 'Can we get married?' Contrary to how it appears, its not really a sweet scene. But heck, the gifs are hot, and KYK is suuper hot. hence. :D 

25 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

What are those gifs from? I need to know now. :naughty:

That was from Can We Get Married. The female lead ( she is from Marriage Not Dating) and him had a most interesting and explosive type relationship - they were the second love line in that drama. I watched the entire drama primarily for them. Yes plot aside he was hot  @kkddrraammaa  - can you be the writer for that last scene ?

JinKin Joo is also a good kisser....I have seen her in Come and Hug Me and Misty . @Ameera Ali she and your hubby ( Mr Hwang ) had this really scandalous kiss in Misty :D . Since it's off topic and little bit hot...in spoiler.  From 0:36 :naughty::mrgreen:

Spoiler

So considering that both KYK and JKJ are not camera shy and have enough on screen experience, let's hope PD nim can be creative in her kiss scene.  :D

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kkddrraammaa  - can you be the writer for that last scene ?

Haha, I wish kdramas could start doing interactive endings a la Blackmirror Bandersnatch. 
5 endings of varying moods to serve all kinds of kdrama watchers. 

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

JinKin Joo is also a good kisser....I have seen her in Come and Hug Me and Misty . @Ameera Ali she and your hubby ( Mr Hwang ) had this really scandalous kiss in Misty :D . Since it's off topic and little bit hot...in spoiler.  From 0:36 :naughty::mrgreen:

holy moly. Did NOT see that one coming. 

JKJ be setting that car on fire :dizzy:. My expectations have been raised a 100-fold. 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

So considering that both KYK and JKJ are not camera shy and have enough on screen experience, let's hope PD nim can be creative in her kiss scene.  :D

YES to this. 

And she did make the move on that first kiss when she was acting like VP. Just because sister dresses like a nun, doesn't mean she needs to act like one haha. (Referring to the dress in the beach photo.. she looks pretty, no offence, but the dress is such a big bore. she wore cute skirts in other episodes, what's with the wrapped-in-a-bedsheet look PD-nim?)

The plot holes bothered me at one point but that handwashing scene made up for everything...  :P I am also hoping for some kisses... c'mon this has been such a bad (yet GOOD) slow burn for everyone  -- haha. Give us the smooches that what we want please. One more sleep ladies! :wub:

The beach scene was the last one shot . Sniff , hard to say goodbye

According to PD’s IG she finished this at 3am , 24 June

Man I want some more new lovey dovey stills. Lol I dunno I keep checking Instagram hoping there will be some. All I have to do is pretty much sleep and then it will be time for the new episode. But I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all! Oi. 

Hi All, 

First time commenting here.  I've enjoyed this show tremendously and reciprocates what was said before on how entertainment triumphs above all :lol: and me likey a lot of pretty esp the OTP.  Me likey KYK and JKJ and where is the BTS by the way?

I would just like to mention my most mind boggling scene that had me in stitches (which I didn't expect at all here) which was the Fish CPR scene.  I even had to ask my husband, is that legit? Do they REALLY give fish CPRs in real life? Eh. But. Fish. Has. No. Heart. GHAHAHA. Eh. Does Arowana have one? (Get what I mean??? I question myself over fish CPR!!)

Anyways, I am looking forward (well not so much :tears: since this is their last 2 episodes) to tonight. Thank you to the live recappers.

Now.  Is it too late to ask for some super extra tooth-decay fluffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?? 

p/s: I love his little smile when he realized GH was still waiting outside the office:wub:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

According to PD’s IG she finished this at 3am , 24 June

Oh my! That's such a tight timeline! I hope they didn't rush through the *important* bits. 

Edit: maybe that's why no bts posted today. They were rushing :(

Spoiler

survey-says-the-thirst-is-real.jpg

58 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Hmmm what do you think they're up to here?

I know I asked for more stills but I wish for more OTP stills instead hehe. 

I think this shows GH is going to stay a secretary. But they are on strike I suppose? 

I think following up on Uncle's decision, they're all fired and protesting outside the office for justice. Not on strike... Gosh, I hope this won't take up too much of our precious screen time...

Archived