[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

1 hour ago, VanillaSalt said:

Do you guys think they'll get married at the end of the drama? Maybe I'm thinking too far in advance lol. I think we'd all just be happy with them getting together and having a finale style kiss. 

I hope they do. Lol. Even if they don't, at least have a happy ending of them as a couple working together at TnT Mobile. 

I think he does recognize her now, he's just not telling anyone about it. It's his secret, because he always felt deceived by people. He probably not telling anyone about it. Who knows. We shall see tomorrow's episodes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m a big fan . Try D-day & the web drama Gogh , The Starry Night . Also hv you seen his recent movies  - Your Wedding Day & The Soul Mate . He was second lead in Pinnochio , but that was a nice drama . Edit to add - can’t believe i almost forgot this - Plus Nine Boys . This is my all time favourite & highly recommended. A very nice slice of life / rom-com

Gogh the starry night, your wedding day, pinocchio and plus nine boys; I've seen em all HAHAHA. Guess I'm a big fan too (that smile is killer). Watched them all while waiting for TSLOMS episodes. I'll watch D-Day then, I like that actress too :D.
This boy got me hooked. Can't wait to get this show over with; not watching live shows again for a loooong time. I end up spending unhealthy amounts of time. Will just wait for em to get over and binge once in a while. 

Also, can't stop replaying this scene. these cuties <3

Screen-Shot-2019-06-18-at-2-55-13-PM.png

Not sure if this script reading has been shared before or not. Just came across it, and the chemistry between these two is really something. I have never seen such a fun and lively script reading. Starts at 1:30. They made me laugh so hard... :lol:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not sure if this script reading has been shared before or not. Just came across it, and the chemistry between these two is really something. I have never seen such a fun and lively script reading. Starts at 1:30. They made me laugh so hard... :lol:

They are really shippable right ? :mrgreen:....

Can’t wait for this wink :love:- distress call ? Some sort of code ? Just being flirty :lol:?

24 minutes ago, blademan said:

Last day as secretary...first day as girlfriend...? :love::heart:

Haha I hope so . Time for another kiss right ? 

@kkddrraammaa

Spoiler

Hmm while I didn’t like the drama too much , you can check out Can We Get Married . The main OTP’s romance drove me nuts , and I abused the FF button , but he had a separate love line   & it was way more  interesting . He & the actress ( she’s the female lead in Marriage Not Dating) had pretty good chemistry too . 

All he has to do to avoid this crisis is to grab Gal Hee and go in for a kiss - that'll get his blood pressure going and then BAM - he will go into that meeting being able to recognize everyone's faces! Easy fix. Let's hope that happens :wub:

Here is to hoping for a kiss!  I wouldn't be surprised if we have a bit of a cliffhanger by the end of today with the office drama.
Thank you to  those who are updating us as the show airs.  You are appreciated much! 

Starts where we left off. Be my secretary 1 more day. Let me put your sweater back on and come in close to make you all hot and bothered. 

Back to intense part of drama. DJ is looking at the weird file. Wondering about it. Lightbulb goes off. 

He goes to meet with scam secretary. Preview. DJ yelling at her. 

Cut to GH house. Brother smiling blindly at sis who has returned. Maybe he thinks it's all a joke. GH isn't laughing though. I dunno sis just looks mortified. 

GH gets to work and looks at her moss balls that are no longer floating. Dom arrives. GH is all excited. Dom is kind of down trodden still. His mom comes in. GH lets him know it's his mom and leaves. Dom is a little smiley now with mom. GH is peeking. She smiles big when she sees him smiling. She scolds herself. Other secretaries show up and greet her happily. Those scamming secretaries haha. They tell something to GH that makes her look worried. 

Live-caps starting...

Backtrack a bit to Dom asking GH about the one day. Then cut to Sec.Lee telling Uncle about knowing Dom's illness. Cut to DJ looking at the excel file, he searched for his name, and realized the connection. He met up with Sec.Lee and demanded why she did that, as in preview.

NH is back at home, Oppa doesn't know. He received her as a guest, letting her to use his dongsaeng's room. GH came out and reiterated what the Oppa said.

GH in Dom's office, looking at the moss balls, one of them is growing some mold. Dom came in. GH offered to buy him breakfast but he ate already. Just then, mom came in. GH left the office. Dom asked why is she here. She said it's a special day. They talked. GH outside admiring Dom who was smiling, she reminded herself of the promise not to look at him as a man. Then the three secretaries came and so excited to see GH. They told her about DJ resigning. GH looked stunned.

Everyone is getting ready for the election. Dom and GH in a meeting room by themselves. Dom is very thoughtful. GH tells him a story of her mother comforting her brother when he was a child. Wow the resemblance between oppa and young oppa. Not sure what mom is saying but surely something encouraging. I knew there would be a parallel between oppas blindness and Dom's face blindness. 

Aaaha they are coming up with a secret signal. GH first does a Korean heart then is like wait no hehe cute. They settle on a wink. Not sure what the signal is for though. 

Cut to DJ playing a video game. Flashback to rest of his convo with evil scamming secretary. He's very hurt. 

Cut to VP at some temple, listening to a music performance. DJ shows up. She yells at first then sees it's him and is like awesomeeee. She hops down to talk to him happily. They talk some and happily skip off. 

Uncle is having two directors to have same hair styling. They wonder what for.

Dom and GH in the meeting room, getting ready. That's when Dom asked her as in preview whether he deserved to be the president. Then GH shared about what her mother told her Oppa when he was blind. Something about no person is perfect and don't cry about his condition, stuff like that. Then people are arriving, and GH told Dom to give her a sign if he needs her.

Dom at home playing game, then he thought about his conversation with Sec.Lee. About her promise to keep watch over DJ if anything happen to her.

VP is enjoying some traditional music performance and DJ came to find her. She was very fierce at first but seeing that it's DJ, her whole tone is changed. DJ asked if she is okay having an umemployed boyfriend.

Just now, sn2111a said:

theyare tooo cute in real life :wub: gonna miss them so much since we are finally reaching the last 3 hours

I agree. It took me a few episodes but they are really adorable and fun to watch together. 

Meeting. Uncle gonna test Dom by bringing in all these men that look similar. Not fair. He scans the faces. They're all blurs. He is panicking. He looks around and spots GH looking at him. He winks at her a few times. She remembers the wink. She is panicking now. But she gets a clear enough head to make a plan it seems. 

Cut back to VP and DJ at the temple. VP is trying to undress DJ right there in public hahaha when he gets a call. It's GH. He hangs up. VP is kind of mad about the phone call. He remembers about Dom's facial blindness and seems sad. He tells VP what's going on. They talk. DJ leaves VP to go help Dom. VP whines for a minute. But then she comes riding up on a horse omg so extra. They are gonna ride a horse to the meeting really?? Hahah 

Archived