[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Funeral is ending. DJ is there and V shows up. She's trying to be flirty I think but he's being dismissive. He leaves but she goes after him and screams something at him from the top of the stairs. Then it feels like she softens and opens her heart to him. He comes back up the steps to her. They're talking something about love. I do understand that word and I hear it a lot. Unless it's a word that sounds like the word for love hehe I dunno. DJ suddenly grabs V's hand. Guess they are entering a relationship. 

Next morning V is in bed making kissy lips in her sleep but when she opens her eyes, mom is there. Mom starts beating her and they both are yelling. Team V in this fight. Mom is just annoying haha. Dunno what they're fighting about. Maybe mom saw her with DJ. V is on her knees begging the mom for something. Maybe cuz mom is planning her wedding with Dom. I dunno. V has fighting words for her mom though. Then they come to some sort of deal and shake hands.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's much later at the funeral, only few people left. Including DJ and VP. DJ drinking by himself with VP sitting nearby, but she just looked at him. He got up and left but called back by VP who is upset that he didn't see her?? He got back to talk to her. VP started being flirty with him again, but he just said some stuff and said goodbye. VP chased after him, asking if he is angry. She called out angrily to him when he continued to ignore her. She started saying some serious stuff now about her feelings and her heart. Dom walked back up the stairs to talk to her. He said something about love and that he has no money. VP then give a suggestion to meet in the middle for a certain period of time. DJ looks hesitant, so VP turned to leave disappointed. But DJ took her hand, he said he is not confident, but he will give his best effort if that's the only way to be able to see VP. They walked hand-in-hand down the stairs.

Next morning, VP on her bed waking up to her mother hovering over her. She stood on her bed and put up a defense stance against her mother, but her mother beat her anyway, lol. Mother announced her wedding date despite protests from VP. VP sighed heavily it's all because of GH. She made a deal with her mother though. (VP is wearing such pretty night gown btw)

Meanwhile, GH is at V's house. V is already in the dress from the preview! She takes GH to the mall and transforms her into the same outfit! Omo so Dom is gonna see them already? I thought this would be the ending of the episode! V is teaching GH how to speak like her properly. Oh I'm excited what will happen. 

Dom is at home. His mom comes in and sees the earrings he took from GH's house. Mom says the earrings are imitation. This makes Dom wonder some more. 

As Dom is leaving, evil uncle pulls up. Dom gets in the car with him. 

Not sure what Dom and uncle talk about but Dom remembers seeing his driver the night before again. 

Back at mall, V and GH are still going over GH's acting. But GH seems upset and on verge of crying again. She says something like I'm sorry and walks away but V yells at her from afar. V is probably like stop feeling sorry and actually do something and gain some confidence girl. Maybe she's telling GH about their wedding. 

Awww I think Dom took the earrings to the mall and replaced the fake ones with real ones for GH! He's happily walking away with the bag in his hand when he spots V and GH on an opposite staircase! Eeeks what's gonna happen!

Next GH is waiting at VP's office. VP came and asked her to follow her. Cue make over of GH as VP's twin. VP even taught her how to say awesome properly.... She told her GH is now the real VP.

At home, Dom is getting dressed when his mother came in with the earring found in his pants. She asked who it belongs to since it is all imitation, it couldn't be VP's. Dom said it's GH's and he'll return it. When he was outside his home, Uncle drove by and suggested to give him a ride. While in the car, he tried to fish out information about his medical condition.

Back to VP and GH... GH is against VP's plan because she doesn't want to do that against Dom because she really likes him. She left but VP called out angrily that whether only GH's love is important and not hers? VP said in a serious manner about her love life and asked GH to help her for just a while, because at a certain time in the future, she will have to marry Dom. She needs time, until she is sure about a man. And later she will take care of Dom. Please help me... GH gave in.

Omo Dom can't see either of their faces! So it's another no go!!

Hahaha this is so cute. Back at office, Dom runs into GH (dressed like herself again). She hides her bags with her new clothes behind her back and he hides the bag with the new earrings behind his back. Lol so cute! He wants to surprise her awwwwwwwwwwws. I think he's forgotten all about Veronica at this point! Haha 

At her house, V and DJ are meeting about some contract. 

Btw I'm just gonna quickly interrupt, so is this show going to lead all the way to a wedding before the truth is revealed?? Yikes if that's the case!!!

I dunno what's going on here but V is flirting with DJ again. He's just laughing at her over expressions. Lol what is she doing. 

Lolol Dom took GH to the hospital to pick up her brother. Her brother climbed on Dom's back. Lol he's heavy and Dom is struggling. GH apologizes to Dom. Lol. When Dom lets him down, brother walks off like he's just fine. Dom is like What! Dom asks to use her bathroom. While in there, he puts the replacement earrings in the cabinet. Awww he's not gonna tell her. Even sweeter! 

Now DJ and Dom are laying around at home and I think DJ is pointing out how Dom is always going on about GH this and GH that. Think Dom is being denialDom!! Stop with your denial boy! Dom mentions VP with a big smile and this sets off DJ. Ruh roh. V calls DJ. But DJ is pisssed and hangs up on her. Maybe Dom is talking about the marriage! Omo drama! DJ slap some sense into Dom please since we cannot do so! DJ leaves all upset. Dom sits in bed all thoughtful about both fake V and GH. He thinks about the kiss but also about GH singing him to sleep. Sad face. 

Dom at the same mall, getting a jeweler to give him the exact original of the earring he took from GH. He looks satisfied. As he walked out, he saw the two girls at the stairs. VP is coaching GH... Dom cannot see faces anymore, so he just commented are they twins? Dressed the same... He is amused.

GH back in the office, in her red cardigan, with lots of shopping bags. Dom walking in also. Both quickly hid the bags behind them so the other won't see. LOL, so cute these two... They walked awkwardly so that they don't expose the bags. Dom wanted to see GH's brother. I think he wants to drop the real earrings at her home. At the hospital. Oppa made Dom carry him home, hahaha... Turned out that he can walk just fine. Dom still took the chance to ask to use the toilet though, and he placed the real earring on the shelf, smiling so happily to himself.... Okay that is just foolish... what if she threw them away??

Dom and DJ on a bed, in Dom's room. He shared about putting the real earring. DJ is asking whether he likes GH, but he still denied it. So why bother if it's real earring or fake earring? Somehow Dom revealed that the person he likes is VP, and DJ is stunned and asked why he only say it now? Is she really the person he cannot forget? How far have they gone in their relationship? Dom said they've kissed. DJ is shocked. He got a call from VP and he cancelled on her, saying there are things he needs to sort out first. He hang up and VP screamed into the phone because she has prepared for a romantic night. DJ got rather angry at Dom, but Dom admit that he likes VP but being with GH also makes his heart dugun-dugun... DJ asked him to give up on one of them. He left... (sorry, more is said here actually, but I missed some of them, will be back to edit)

Next day at work. GH is cleaning the glass on the fish tank. Dom comes in. He's looking at GH and thinking about what DJ said. He pulls the rag from her hands. He's getting mad that she's doing all this work. Awww. Oh no!!! His fish is sick!! They rush out. Evil secretary asks what's wrong. Did she poison the fish? 

Omo! The fish guy is doing CPR on the fish!!! Am I supposed to laugh or is it serious? 

I think the fish is dead. Oh nooo. GH and Dom return to the office sadly. Think GH lets something slip about fake V but she recovers it.

Dom is staring at his empty tank. She leaves the office to pick up her repaired laptop. Then she returns to the office. Dom is still sitting there dejected looking aww. She brought something for the fish tank. What is it? Maybe something to clean the tank? I'm not sure. They are little green balls for something. She's explaining it to Dom what they are. He smiles a little yaay. 

They sit down in front of the fish tank. Dom says something that surprises the both of them. Did he admit to some feelings? He tries to back track. He seems to be losing his words. GH is smiley. The balls in the fish tank are rising. Like something magical lol I wish I knew what they were! They turn around and see the floating balls. GH coaxes the last one to rise. They follow it with their fingers and their hands touch. Dom reaches up and cups her face briefly. He touches her lips. Then he's about to kiss her but suddenly thinks of fake V. He freaks out and pulls back. She's all flustered and leaves the office. He feels all bad and goes after her. Meanwhile driver is in office and takes GH's computer and erases that one file. He gets on the phone to talk to someone. As he's leaving, evil uncle spots him.

Dom left alone in his room and started thinking about encounters with VP and GH...

Next day, he got into his office to find GH wiping the fish tank. He was rather upset and asked GH to stop. He is moody. GH didn't stop and noticed that fish is acting weird. They rushed to bring the fish to the vet. The vet trying to resuscitate the fish, LOLOL.... While rushing out, senior secretary tried to stop GH tough, but GH left and she said some strange stuff. Fish is dead for sure, so Dom and GH returned to office. GH apologized for not taking good care of the fish, and let slip that it's a gift from his dad he must be so sad. Dom is surprised how she knows about it because he's never told her about it. She fibs that she heard it somehow from some other secretary. Anyway, she left to get her laptop, then returned to the office. Dom is still there staring at the empty fish tank. GH brought him some moss ball that she put in the tank. They even named the balls. GH suggested they go home, but Dom didn't want to, so they sat down in front of the tank and started talking. GH asked if he is still thinking about VP. He said no, and said that he wanted to see her. Some accidental confession happening here from each of them, and each time a moss ball floated up behind them. There is one that is not floating yet, but they were watching it and as it floated up, their fingers, which were pointing at it, touched. Romantic moment coming... Dom reached out his hand to touch GH's face. He touched each part and said it out loud. When he reached the lips, he went in to try to kiss her... but gah, he remembered kissing VPGH, so he stopped suddenly. And they both got awkward. GH left quickly. Dom got a call from DJ and he left. Just then, Driver came to take GH's laptop from her desk. He deleted the file. Then he made a call to boss saying that it's all done. He was at the lift lobby and uncle came out and saw him.

Dom running to the yacht to meet DJ... DJ asked him if he's figured out which person that he likes. Dom said yes. So who is it? DJ asked. Dom not answering ~ end of episode......... aaarrggghhhh.....

Dom is running to find GH. He goes to the yacht I dunno why. May be he was running to meet DJ instead. Is DJ gonna tell him the truth? Or is DJ yelling like which one do you like? Ahh what did he say to Dom at the end?

Preview looks so messy still! This charade is going to the end folks! 

So if Dom says he figured out which person he likes then does that mean he's realized fake V and GH are the same! I mean maybe when he was touching her face and her lips, it finally clicked?! And from here on he'll just be teasing her! I know, wishful thinking!! :P

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh hey what gives the stream started early so I missed some!

So it wasn't just me!! I was wondering too how did I come late to the stream... anyway, will stand by 5 minutes before time from now on.

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So it wasn't just me!! I was wondering too how did I come late to the stream... anyway, will stand by 5 minutes before time from now on.

For sure they started today's episode early and ended early too! 

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So if Dom says he figured out which person he likes then does that mean he's realized fake V and GH are the same! I mean maybe when he was touching her face and her lips, it finally clicked?! And from here on he'll just be teasing her! I know, wishful thinking!! :P

Thanks to you & @ktcjdrama for the recaps . Eh Dom dom better start piecing things together soon . I think being in love with two women who are actually the same woman is eating up his brain cells !! :lol:

no time to check any IG cuts today ...but we got trolled 

34 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

This charade is going to the end folks! 

Thank goodness....maybe?  I'm still on the fence about this show because of the Big Fat Lie.....but I really like the characters so I haven't been quite able to let it go.  If the BFL is over, I might be back on board with watching.

Archived