[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

@ktcjdrama yes Gal Hee hurting her arm will happen soon maybe on tuesday or cliff hanger on monday kekeke as to your questions 

- I don't mind if he won't be cured as long as he can see Gal Hee with or without the cardigan:wub:

- Hope he'll know if kissed Gal Hee 

- Nope he won't coz, it's not Gal Hee :))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious on how this drama will move on forward. The charade should have ended last episode but the stills where VP knew that GH is impersonating her is not yet shown. (You know the stills where they are obviously using the same dress or did I miss out something.) If the charade continues further, the less angst way will be this route:

- DMI will discover he was fooled by GH. How? He meets the real VP. 

- Real VP and DMI will team up so DMI can get his revenge against GH. He will initiate meeting the fake VP with the help of real VP but pretending that he does not know yet. 

- He falls in love all over again. 

Right? This may be the reason why there is a build up of clues against GH. Why the character of VP is not the evil type. I just cant imagine how they would continue forward with the charade this early and for only DMI to discover a couple of episodes before the series end. (Me looking at how many episodes left?) Just 8 episodes left?

Ooops.

That's not a lot.

Which means my less angst plot which is my preferred plot is highly unlikely. It's too much when you add all plotlines that needs ending. The easier way is to redeem GH using the plot of the company shenanigans around DMI. Her life is basically in danger. All will be forgiven when the girl is in danger.

Consider all these plotline needing close out: GH and her sister, DMI and his mother, VP and DMI bestie, DMI disease, company shenanigans. Why so many plotlines writer unnie?! 

Well.... One thing for sure is that this drama should move forward this week with just 8 episodes left.

Reasons why I like this drama:

- pacing is great... so far. I really did not notice I was 8 episodes in (or 16 episodes... what the heck with ep numbering). hope it doesnt rush on its 2nd half. I have a feeling it would. 

- chemistry. chemistry. chemistry.

- Jin ki joo is really goooooood. watched her in misty and little forest. this girl can morph. 

Hello btw.

Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo, And More Pick Their Favorite Scenes And Lines From “The Secret Life Of My Secretary”

Jun 3, 2019
by C. Hong

Kim Young KwangJin Ki JooKim Jae Kyung, and Goo Ja Sung picked their favorite scenes and lines from their drama, “The Secret Life of My Secretary.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a Monday-Tuesday drama from SBS about the romance between Do Min Ik (Kim Young Kwang), a man with face blindness, and his secretary, Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo).

The drama recently passed its halfway point, airing Episode 16 (out of 32) on May 28. Viewers have been drawn not only to the love story between Jung Gal Hee and Do Min Ik, but also the storyline between Veronica Park (Kim Jae Kyung) and Ki Dae Joo (Joo Ga Sung).

Kim Young Kwang’s Pick

kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo.jpg

Kim Young Kwang picked the “bicycle scene” in Episode 13 as his favorite scene. His character, Do Min Ik, sat on the back of the bike and flailed around while Jung Gal Hee pedaled him around. Kim Young Kwang was drawn to their cute chemistry in the scene and said, “We considered for a long time how to act that out, and the director complimented us and told us it looked realistic. I was proud.”

Jin Ki Joo’s Pick

Kim-Young-Kwang-Jin-Ki-Joo2-1.jpg

Jin Ki Joo picked all the scenes in the hotel suite room in Episode 10 as her favorite. Those scenes are when Jung Gal Hee pours out her heart to Do Min Ik, who is slightly asleep. Jin Ki Joo said, “Gal Hee thinks that no matter how cool and attractive her boss is, he will never fall in love with someone like her. I felt bad for her, but also felt great affection for her.”

Kim Jae Kyung’s Pick

kim-jae-kyung.jpg

Kim Jae Kyung’s favorite lines in the drama are Veronica Park’s signature catchphrases: “Hello, I’m Veronica Park” and “Awe-some!” She said, “Veronica has a bubbly, Sprite-like personality. I think that those lines show her personality well. A lot of people have been copying her catchphrase and I feel so happy when I hear that.”

Goo Ja Sung’s Pick

Spoiler

goo-ja-sung.jpg

Goo Ja Sung picked something from Episode 15 as his favorite line: “I only buy things that will last me for over 10 years, and I only date women I can love until death.” He picked this as his favorite because it showed Veronica Park, who was trying to change the topic, how serious Ki Dae Joo was. “This line really highlighted Dae Joo’s sincerity, so it stuck around in my brain,” he said.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329303wpp/kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo-and-more-pick-their-favorite-scenes-and-lines-from-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

Here is nobody like ki dae joo character. Here everybody is thinking he is bad person. No one is looking forward to see his story. Someone said this he want to see plot(galhe and her sister, Domin ikk and his mother,Domin ikk and veronika bestie, Domin ikk disease, company politics) I know it his personal opinion to which plot he want to say, I am just saying it as a example that here everybody like him want to see those plot nobody want to see  ki daejoo story/Daejoo and veronika lovestory. Acctually it is not our fault I think it slightly makers fault that most of people are not attract their character or story.    I have watched many more drama like (secret garden, high society, my love from another star) In those drama  makers created best story of second lead  with main lead story. About second leads they were getting so much screen space in those shows. I definitely watched  here main lead story if it would logicall. But main lead story is kind of boring to me like we see here face blindness which it is copied from beauty inside, boss secretary relation copied from what's wrong with secretary kim threat to male character copied from strong woman do bong soon. Here is nothing new in the main lead story. It is the reason I can not connect their story. I think in this drama writer is not justice main lead story like male character has face blindness problem but he could not recognise people voice and their activity and female character deceive male character with no reason. In this drama something new about dae joo and veronika story and their story is logicall. I hope makers justice their characters. I am looking forward to see here second lead story how their story will go. Anyways it was my last post to share my opinion. It was a great time to here. Take care everybody.

Tonight :heart:

I wonder what will lead him to get her flowers...is DJ being Mr.Cupid??

GH trying to cheer him up even though she's also hurting :tears:

and BTS for their first kiss :love:

The artwork for tonight's episode :relaxed:

Spoiler

Will try and live cap. Might have to take a break. Begins with GH bro asleep when the bad guy driver walks in to take the USB. Bro wakes up and knows there's someone there. Bad guy fights with knife and brother with his stick. Bad guy cuts the brother oh no he's bleeding. Bad guy is punching brother now. Brother uses voice recognition phone to call for help. Bad guy runs off. But oh no poor brother ! This must be why Dom stays over at her house. 

GH walking home as fake V thinking about the kiss. Sees police at her house. GH rushes to hospital but bro is just laid back taking it easy like nothing happened I think cuz she scolds him. Think he says I saved your computer from the bad guy but the computer is broken.

Quick scene of evil uncle staring at his painting. What did bad secretary do to it? Hrmmm. 

The other secretaries are wondering if it was GH the other night whom they saw with Dom. She comes in and I think they ask and she stutters and whatever she says makes them all laugh awkwardly lol I dunno. 

I have been waiting for this jazz song from the start, it was in the background, I mistook it for an American oldie, but it turned out to be sung by a Korean singer :) I kept searching for it on google two weeks ago, mistaking it for an old American jazz song :) All the OST of this drama is just so dreamy and romantic. I am really enjoying my time.

"Although I might be so timid and shy, would you dance with me"

Live-caps

Opens with Oppa sleeping while Driver entering the room, as per last episode. He managed to log on to her laptop and found the file. He just took the laptop. Just as he was about to leave, Oppa woke up, confronted him. He took out the cutter, while Oppa took out his walking stick. Oppa about losing, but he used stick to make Driver fell and dropped the laptop. He took the laptop and shoved it down the front of his pants. Struggling ensued, Driver almost got him, then Oppa used his voice to activate calling on his handphone for help. Driver got a little hurt (biting by Oppa?) and ran away, dropping his cutter under a shelf.

GH returned in the morning, thinking about the kiss and promise to DJ to own up. She saw a crowd in front of her house. Found out about incident and rushed to hospital to see her Oppa. He's fine though. Sorry I got a call during this part so don't remember details. Oppa has her laptop with him.

Uncle looking at his painting, feeling something is off.

GH went to office. 3 secretaries talking about her. When they saw her, both sides are stuttering because they have things to hide. GH went to her desk, and very nervous about seeing her boss. But she gathered her courage and went in, apologizing for being late because something happened at home. Dom didn't notice just still very sad. GH gave her his drinks and food. Getting very close and she blushed. She said what's wrong with him? He told her about break up with VP. And he asked about the guy at jimjjilbang, she said she took care of it as well. Dom still pouting and asked her to just get on with her work.

GH comes into Dom's office. He's miserable about the V thing. They have a moment staring at each other right in the face. She thinks about the kiss. Dom is so cute with this miserable pout on his face like life isn't worth living anymore. GH you better make this up to him. They talk some more. She finally leaves the office. 

In the stairwell she overhears DJ and evil uncle talking something bad. Well it seems mostly evil uncle talking bad about Dom. Whatever she hears makes her shocked. She runs out of the stairwell and gets a call from DJ to come to the rooftop. She goes there to meet him. She seems super nervous about what she overheard. But I think he just wants to talk about the charade he witnessed. Think she admits she likes Dominique. She seems apologetic and feeling down on herself. Think DJ scolds her a bit but not too harshly. 

GH back inside. Tries to talk to Dom but he's too depressed. Think she thinks what can I do to cheer him up. 

She takes off her red cardigan and glasses and follows him. Aww he goes to the store that him and fake V had instant coffee at. He goes to drink instant coffee alone. Poor Dom!! GH spies him being so sad. Omo he even goes to the movie theatre alone too. Dom! GH sits 2 seats away and watches him. Now he's at the tractor crane. Lol Gal Hee! She goes and sits next to him. He doesn't recognize her. She hands him cookies. He's all like what are you doing who are you. She doesn't speak but acts sweet. I think he thinks it must be a nice old lady. She goes and sits across the street and makes movements like I won't leave till you eat. She's making hearts at him from afar. Think he's wondering who are you. He calls GH. Her phone rings. Is he really not looking across the street right now as she answers the phone? C'mon Dom! I don't wanna have to start calling you dumbdumbDom lol. Guess he tells her he's coming over so she rushes home. 

GH with her laptop using the emergency stairs. She saw Uncle and DJ talking there, he showed DJ the photo he's taken. DJ is shocked and asked if Dom is sick. She quickly got out of there, and her phone rang, it's DJ. They met at the rooftop. DJ asked about Dom if he is unwell, but GH didn't tell him the truth. She said something about Dom being drunk. And that she likes Dom and saying other stuff. It seems DJ isn't really buying it though. DJ told her that Dom only has him and GH in the company whom he can trust so if he isn't well, she should say something. She said okay. and she asked him what his relationship is with VP. He didn't tell her the truth as well, just saying about Director Shin and stuff like that.

GH returned to her desk, not convinced with what DJ told her. Just then, Dom walked out and told her to cancel all his schedules for the day and she can go home as well. She got an idea and followed him without her red cardigan. He traced back the places he went with GHVP - the minimart, the cinema, and the crane/digger. He sat there by the digger, GH followed him and took out a cookie, and went to sit by him and gave it to him, without saying a word but making gestures. Dom thought she is deaf so he thanked her loudly, calling her ahjumma. She walked to a distance and made sure he ate, and gave him the heart sign. Then he made a call to GH, she quickly turned around and take the call. He is asking where GH is, and asking her to cook for him like when at the hotel suite. GH quickly went home to change after telling him to go to her house very slowly. Dom arrived and gave her the bouquet of flowers. He asked her not to misunderstand, and gave some kind of explanation. GH apologized the house is messy. Dom asked whether that's what it usually like. GH explained that there was a burglar but the kitchen is fine, so they then sat down to eat. Dom is very happy eating...

He comes over with the flowers. I don't think he knows about her brother yet. It's a little awkward but cute. He comes in and she feeds him. It makes him happy. Happy Dom eating his rice. Think he asks her about her place and maybe her family. They sit and eat happily. Cuuute. 

New scene Veronica seems to be filming a scene in bed with a man. It looked at first like she was just sleeping with him. DJ shows up. V gets him to role play with her on set. Where he's bad guy and she's cop pointing gun at him I think. Or maybe other way around. She takes out handcuffs. Veronica you naughty girl. She handcuffs them together ahahahahh they won't come off. They're stuck together now lol. 

Archived