[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look adorable together 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318121wpp/watch-kim-young-kwang-jin-ki-joo-and-kim-jae-kyung-have-fun-on-a-trampoline-in-new-drama-teasers

Watch: Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo, And Kim Jae Kyung Have Fun On A Trampoline In New Drama Teasers

Apr 17, 2019
by D. S.kim

The upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released new teaser videos featuring Kim Young KwangJin Ki Joo, and Kim Jae Kyung!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a romantic comedy drama that tells the story of cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo), who leads a double life.

The newly released teaser videos seem similar to one another, but one is from the perspective of Do Min Yik and the other from Jung Gal Hee.

In one video, Do Min Yik says, “Have I gone crazy? I’m in love with that woman. A risky double-life romance between a man, who doesn’t even know the face [of the woman], and a woman who hides her face.”

On the other hand, Jung Gal Hee says, “Do you think I’m being bad? I’m deceiving this man. A risky double-life romance between a man, who doesn’t even know the face [of the woman], and a woman who hides her face.”

Both videos end with Jung Gal Hee telling Do Min Yik that it’s time to get off the trampoline for the kids who await in line after them.

Check out the teaser videos below!

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will premiere on May 6 at 10:00 p.m KST and will also be available on Viki with English subtitles!

In a behind-the-scenes reel for the upcoming SBS drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” actors Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo gave viewers a taste of their incredible chemistry.

The drama is a romantic comedy about a boss named Do Min Ik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo), who starts to lead a double life when she is mistaken for someone else.

The behind-the-scenes video released on April 22 takes us behind the actors’ first day on set. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo are all smiles and laughter as they joke around and play games with each other between takes.

After perfectly handling a scene with a difficult word, Jin Ki Joo celebrates, and Kim Young Kwang praises the actress on a job well done. Later the two play a game to kill some time before their next scene.

Kim Young Kwang says, “Acting on set and working with other members of the cast, I think this is going to be a fun drama.”

Watch the behind-the-scenes video:

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” airs on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot occupied by “Haechi.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319486wpp/watch-kim-young-kwang-and-jin-ki-joo-show-incredible-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-of-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319936wpp/the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-starring-kim-young-kwang-and-jin-ki-joo-reveals-main-poster

Upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” starring Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo, has dropped its main poster.

“The Secret Life of My Secretary is a romantic comedy about a problematic boss named Do Min Ik (played by Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo), who starts to lead a double life when she gets mistaken for someone else.

In addition to Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo, the main poster features actors Kim Jaekyung (playing Veronica Park) and Goo Ja Sung (playing Ki Dae Joo). Above their heads, the poster reads, “The moment I met the real you.”

A source from the drama production said, “The four actors all have a positive energy, and their chemistry is great, so the energy on set is always bright and vibrant.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” airs on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki

23 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Is this airing the same time as Abyss? I'm excited for both!! 

Yeah,both of them start on the same day aka 6 May and they are on the Mon/Tue slot but runtime wise Abyss starts 30 min early aka 21:30 while this one starts at 22:00

I'm also super excited for both of them and finger cross both will deliver!!!!This totally looks like a big cotton candy treat for us:wub:

Watch: Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Go From Enemies To Lovers In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Teaser

Watch: Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Go From Enemies To Lovers In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Teaser

Apr 23, 2019
by L. Kim

The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released a new teaser video of Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo quarreling and falling in love.

The romantic comedy tells the story of cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo), who leads a double life.

The teaser released on April 22 depicts the unpredictable atmosphere between Do Min Yik and Jung Gal Hee. The video starts off with Do Min Yik playfully calling for Jung Gal Hee, who races into his office with shopping bags in tow. She is then seen crouching on the floor while he puts a hand on top of her head in a humiliating gesture. She looks fed up with his bossy antics.

Abruptly, Do Min Yik announces the contract is terminated, and Jung Gal Hee furiously claims, “I’m going to kill him!, leading her fellow secretaries to protest against their bosses. The confident way she expresses her feelings without being discouraged is expected to make things more exciting for the viewers.

After a mysterious accident that lands Do Min Yik in the hospital, he confesses, “Everyone’s faces disappeared in my head, but I can only see you, Jung Gal Hee.” This raises curiosity about the whole story behind the incident and the changes that will take place between the two.

In the final scene, Jung Gal Hee’s fluffy perm and signature red cardigan is gone, and she is dolled up with full makeup, newly set hair, and a stylish outfit. Flower petals start to fall from the trees, and she holds out an umbrella to cover Do Min Yik. In the background, her voice says, “It was that moment. The minute that changed my life.”

Watch the teaser below!

Found this YT account that subbed some of the videos 

Script reading

Spoiler

First filming . They have good chemistry 

Greetings from KYK

Spoiler

Greetings from JKJ

Spoiler

Mr OCD !!! :joy:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1320779wpp/kim-young-kwang-is-a-worried-patient-in-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary

Kim Young Kwang can’t hide his apprehension at the hospital for “The Secret Life Of My Secretary.”

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” is a romance about prickly, cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (played by Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo). She leads a double life when her boss mistakes her for someone else and falls in love with her.

Congruent with his personality, Do Min Yik hates anything to do with his body. When people accidentally bump into him, he immediately runs to his doctor Goo Seok Chan (played by Kim Byung Choon) and demands all sorts of tests to be run.

In the released photos, Kim Young Kwang is at the hospital and wears a patient’s gown. Confused and scared, he appears to be extremely worried for his health as he undergoes medical tests.

Kim-Young-Kwang-11.jpg“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will air its first episode on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Another teaser - so it seems after an accident ,  Do Min Ik ( KYK) becomes face blind . And mistakes Gal Hee ( JKJ ) as his crush Veronica Park ( KJY) . So I think Park encourages Gal Hee to pretend to be her . Lol!  Gal Hee probably did it so her life won’t be as hard since he was such a jerk boss :w00t:

Watch: Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo, Kim Jae Kyung, And Goo Ja Sung Make A Strong First Impression In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” Teasers

Apr 30, 2019
by C. Hong

In a drama all about (mistaken) first impressions, “The Secret Life of My Secretary” has left a strong impression of its own!

Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo’s teaser begins with their characters, Do Min Yik and Jung Gal Hee, meeting under the cherry blossoms. Their encounter is anything but romantic, however, as she realizes that she is being fired from her job.

However, Do Min Yik soon gets into an accident that leaves him unable to recognize faces. Taking advantage of this, Kim Jae Kyung’s character, Veronica Park, hires Jung Gal Hee to pretend to be Veronica and go on a date with Do Min Yik. The moment that Jung Gal Hee shows up to the date and gives Veronica’s trademark greeting, Do Min Yik looks smitten with her.

In a voiceover, Do Min Yik says, “We just met for the first time, but something about her seems familiar.” Do Min Yik treats his new love well, but Jung Gal Hee flashes back to the times when she had to help him out as his secretary. She says to herself, “This is treatment that I could not have received as a secretary.”

At the very end, a voiceover says, “When you meet someone you love, they say you can see their face as clear as day.”

Not to be outdone, Kim Jae Kyung and Goo Ja Sung’s teaser also gives a strong impression of their characters. Veronica Park is the flamboyant CEO of Cinepark and is known as the “crazy woman” of the movie industry. She throws things at her aides, engages in passionate love affairs, and acts dramatically in meetings.

Goo Ja Sung plays Ki Dae Joo, a chief at T&T Mobile Media (which is also where Kim Young Kwang works). He is completely unfazed by Veronica’s antics and says coldly to her, “You shouldn’t use company money to go drinking. This meal is being charged to the corporate card.” Despite their completely opposite personalities, however, romance begins to blossom between these two as well.

“The Secret Life of My Secretary” will air its first episode on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Some sort of messy love square going here , lol! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321302wpp/the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-reveals-more-about-story-through-character-relationship-chart

The Secret Life of My Secretary” has released a character relationship chart, breaking down each of the character’s relationships with one another.

The drama is about the romance between cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (played by Kim Young Kwang) who has facial blindness and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by Jin Ki Joo), who leads a double life.

Do Min Yik and Jung Gal Hee’s relationship is quite complicated right off the bat. Though she is his secretary, she also completely transforms into and pretends to be her former boss Veronica Park (originally played by Kim Jaekyung). Jung Gal Hee has fallen in love with Do Min Yik, while Do Min Yik has fallen in love at first sight for Jung Gal Hee’s version of Veronica Park.

Veronica Park, on the other hand, enjoys a flirtatious relationship with Ki Dae Joo (played by Goo Ja Sung), hinting at a different kind of romance. She also is interested in Do Min Yik, meaning that Do Min Yik and Ki Dae Joo’s friendship will be tested.

Characters that hold hostility towards Do Min Yik include his uncle Shim Hae Yong (played by Kim Min Sang) and his driver Eun Jung Soo (played by Choi Tae Hwan). Jung Gal Hee’s relationship with her family is also an interesting one as the chart indicates that the family could kill each other. Kim Hee Jung plays her mother Go Si Rae, Seo Dong Won plays her father Jung Joong Hee, and Kim Ji Min plays her sister Jung Nam Hee.

Lee Eul Wang (played by Jang So Yeon) is the mentally grounding force for the secretaries at T&T Mobile, while Goo Seok Chan (played by Kim Byung Choon) is Do Min Yik’s primary physician. Other characters include directors and secretaries at T&T Mobile, as well as policemen at the Youngdeungpo police station.

The-Secret-Life-Of-My-Secretary-11.jpg

“The Secret Life Of My Secretary” will air its first episode on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Press con

She’s cute ! 

Spoiler

OTP on stage   . They look good together 

Spoiler

KYK cut

Spoiler

Live streaming for press con 

Spoiler

Archived