[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh god , when he hugged her back .. I melted  

wow. you made my day. They are sooooooooo romantic, for me the hug scene is just the best expression of love.

and actually she is so cute because she is shy (just my type), I think I would cover my eyes too :D

I don't belong to the abs club :mrgreen: No way :mrgreen:

I think the writers know how to torture you @triplem :D:D:D:D

@selen4ever  long time no see chingu :D I have not seen you since SAT :D

This little pig went squee squee squee all the way home! :wub::wub:

thanks for the recaps and images...the wait for subs has become more bearable. :love:

their interaction is seriously so not in the Boss-Secretary realm. Min Ik is a tall flirt. I likkeeee. Hehe. 

I am happy and can sleep in peace.

55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Gal kept talking and crying, but Dom closed his eyes and only imagining good stuff. Gal then asked what happened if she also had deceived him? thinking about her impersonating Veronica Park. He answered with a smile that then he won't trust anyone ever in his life.

The old deception drama trope always gets me queasy and nervous.  Although I'm sure it will all work out, I still hate waiting out the reveal of the lie.

This is such a great show, such a great relationship--I really want it to go well.  But I can't stand the deception.

@ktcjdrama thank you for doing the live recap. Yup VP is perceptive. :D

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

The drama really grows on you... both Min Ik and Sec Jeong are cute and playful together. And we can see that Min Ik has a nice personality despite growing up in such a hard though rich household. In other drama, he probably would have been a psyco... hahha..

Anyway, enjoying the drama so far. It's light-hearted and with both actors being casual with the filming, it would leave nice memory for the drama.

Yes. credit to the writer not makig DMI cold hearted one.  As triplem said, DMI gre up without warmth or love and physical contact. It;s good that GH is there for him.

As for DJ...he's knowm DMI since  they were kids ( even saw how sad aand lonely he was during  that flashback birthday party so he gave his toy boat instead to him). The uncles, and others power grabing the company is using him to get to DMI. Maybe there will be misunderstanding and distrust alter episodes. From how I see DJ doesn't seem the type to do do something that will harm DMI but... that can change..

Hello everyone, hope you're doing well! I really like their relationship, I'm pretty sure he already loves her but he isn't aware of it, because the way he looks at her etc shows it

And gosh she is soooooo cute and does anyone find her voice really soothing?? Because I really do! And like all of you I just hope the secret will be revealed soon because I don't want to watch a few episodes of them being hurt etc

Ah when  you feel protective of DMI. It's like he's fragile one due to his condition.  And again I like that GH is there for him. Inspite of the circumstances.

edit: got excited that my post was just a whole alien typos  :lol:

38 minutes ago, momspaghetti said:

And like all of you I just hope the secret will be revealed soon because I don't want to watch a few episodes of them being hurt etc

This is very much my wish!  I really like them.

My favorite character aside from our leads is the blind brother.  I would like to see a good storyline for him, too.

This episode led me on a roller coaster of emotions :love::joy::cold_sweat:

The beginning was so adorable...leading to the the meeting. Especially when she became flustered seeing him in that 'small' swimming trunk :lol: I lost it when he suddenly became worried for her when DJ pointed out how gaunt and tired she looks though :tears: I completely forgot that all he has is an imprint of her face before the fall...so he doesn't actually see her expressions in the present! :heartbreak:

When he missed hearing her nag him at night :lol: he's a sucker for her and doesn't even know it - he needed to hear her voice to fall asleep! WHAT EVEN?!! Find me a man like that!

THE MEETING! Our power couple aced it :w00t: their strategy was so cool...completely unexpected, for me at least. And he kept on looking at her for approval Dom you lovestruck fool!! Also VP asking GH when she started liking her boss! I LOVE HER! Her character is everything I would like in a female CEO :wub: And also shipping her with DJ (who doesn't seem all that bad now but still suspicious)

The beach date. Started out amazingly sweet and thoughtful on his part! That hug :heart: when he hugged her back I kinda screamed. Just saying. Then it all went downhill. I really liked the fact that he explained himself to her about his past behaviour and told her that he was lashing out at her because of the other secretary's betrayal - he also APOLOGISED for it. Someone raised you right boo! The clause he added in for her: "The contract will end when the secretary asks for it." GAHHHHHH that character development though :wub: good job Dom! 

Felt so bad for GH here...but she didn't mean to deceive him at first, but then again, she did choose to go ahead with it :tears: It's so confusing and painful on her part but JKJ aced that scene! And KYK looking like a goofball in love didn't help! The part that got to me was when she asked him what would happen if she does deceive him - he answered (in full confidence that she would never) that then he won't trust anyone else in his life ever again :scream: Don't speak those words man! Can't you see she's kinda dying in regret?!! Then again...he can't see her expressions :mellow: and now she's distancing herself from him UGH WHY

Next week seems to be the angst buildup. No worries...every K-drama has this arc usually around the episodes leading up to the second half of the show :) They both kill in those scenes so make sure you prepare some Kleenex guys! It's gonna be heavy...with a hint of cute I'm sure :relaxed:

Till next week.

52 minutes ago, tinymel said:

We going to get noble idiocy to the max in this show aren't we? 

(I really want VP to start dressing GH... their sister-ship is quite sweet)

I know right!! VP is sooo refreshing (till now at least) I was afraid she was going to be your annoying rich brat 2nd lead but no! And I'm glad it's not the case 

As for the main lead (I still cant remember his name sorry) he reallyy is in love with his secretary like c'monnnn just his monologue gives it away but he still doesnt realize it 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

wow. you made my day. They are sooooooooo romantic, for me the hug scene is just the best expression of love.

and actually she is so cute because she is shy (just my type), I think I would cover my eyes too :D

I don't belong to the abs club :mrgreen: No way :mrgreen:

I think the writers know how to torture you @triplem :D:D:D:D

Lmao!  Ya writer knows how to make me suffer :joy: . I’m grateful for the fan service . But ok she’s cute . I’m not like her but I like her sort of personality.- caring & loyal. And I like min ik’s character as well. Actually very sweet & thoughtful - just that he was very guarded before this due to all the betrayal 

10 minutes ago, momspaghetti said:

I know right!! VP is sooo refreshing (till now at least) I was afraid she was going to be your annoying rich brat 2nd lead but no! And I'm glad it's not the case 

As for the main lead (I still cant remember his name sorry) he reallyy is in love with his secretary like c'monnnn just his monologue gives it away but he still doesnt realize it 

He is in love . He ( Min Ik , we can call him

Dominique :D) thinks he likes VP but his heart lies with Gal Hee. 

————-

k nets coming round in recent episodes to like / support the show . They were dissing it quite a bit earlier on 

[Secret Life of My Secretary] Eps 11 & 12 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang x Jin Ki Joo

secretary.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang X Jin Ki Joo, got over the crisis of getting dismissed... in crisis of getting discovered by Kim Jae Kyung for impersonating her 

1. [+98,-3]
The drama is childish... But it keeps me watching. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+59,-10]
To be honest, it's been a while since I've watched a romcom that's like a romcom. It kind of depends on how charismatic the leads are and their good acting skills. But the script is good. I hope the ratings go up. 

3. [+39,-3]
As expected of romcoms, it's most interesting to watch when they play push-and-pull. 

4. [+23,-1]
It's fun~

5. [+14,-2]
This is more interesting than I thought. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+13,-2]
This drama is slowly getting more known through word of mouth!! But why is the development so fast??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like it. 

7. [+9,-0]
I like Veronica Park too. ♡♡

8. [+7,-3]
It's a drama that I'm enjoying on Mondays and Tuesdays~^^ The leads are fresh, I like the both of them~~ I hope the ratings go up

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/secret-life-of-my-secretary-eps-11-12.html?m=1

3 hours ago, sn2111a said:

dk if anyone has seen this bts/interview?? its Ep 108 of this show to watch their whole segment!! 

I'm on the verge of shipping them.... :sweatingbullets::P

That's So Ji Sub's girlfriend, right? The one interviewing them...

Just finished watching with subs... It's even more exciting understanding precisely what they were all talking about.

This pair of boss-secretary is really such a delight to watch. They don't behave like superior-subordinate but more like friends... so cute. GH scolding Dom for calling her in the middle of the night, even arguing about constipation and the smell... how personal that is?!? :joy: First it's the smell of armpit, now the smell of constipation? They really are the odor couple :lol:

Then he remembered her saying wanting to have soju and grilled clam, and he did just that, driving her himself, when the day before he was telling DJ that what kind of a boss drive his secretary home...

That hug... chin on shoulder... need I say more? (that seaside hug in Terius is far from being this gratifying <_<)

1kYu68L.png

GH expecting a gift of thousands of roses and millions of balloons in the trunk? :D Hey, that's what couples do, okay....!! 

Her disappointed frown and pout for finding only an envelope...

Wwu6LD2.gif

Archived