[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Just finished watching today's episodes.

As I laughed and giggled to myself on how cute Dom and GH are together, I'm crying towards the end of the episode. She doesn't know how much she means to him. He gave up everything, because he couldn't stand watching her suffer. :bawling: Ori bonbujangnim.

Can't believe it's ending tomorrow. I hope it all goes well and no rush ending. Give us a happy ending for Dom. He suffered enough throughout his life.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

and I haven’t got the time to watch last night’s episode with subs... :( 

Oh no. The kiss is so much more meaningful with Dom's voiceover :wub:

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, my girl is having her finals tomorrow. I am actually not too sure if I can livestream or not tonight 

Oh, good luck to her! You'll be missed here

Don’t worry @ktcjdrama . Your girl’s exams more important . 

The actor who plays Gal Hee’s Bro posted PD’s thank you speech at the wrap up party . So nice to see KYK sitting opposite JKJ . These two really enjoyed working together. 

Love how close they stand next to each other :mrgreen:

Just started last night's subbed eps...this was so cheesy and all...but darn it why did I squeal so hard. My BP definitely went up !

N6fheiH.png

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Just started last night's subbed eps...this was so cheesy and all...but darn it why did I squeal so hard. My BP definitely went up !

All the cheese dripping and cringe-ness (there were quiet a few) went unnoticed if you put the correct pretty face and pout to say 'em :wub:

5 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

Oh no. The kiss is so much more meaningful with Dom's voiceover :wub:

You're so right!! I just watched half episode, and wow, the voice-over made it so much more meaningful, not just for that moment, but for the entire drama.

One take away from this drama is also that everything boils down to the sincerity of the person you encounter. Sure there is a little deception at the beginning, but all the while GH is always sincere towards Dom, and that's what matters to him because he could feel her sincere heart when it comes to him.

I believe this can also be applied in our real lives. Some people may seem to deceive us, to disappoint us, but I think we need to look at the heart. Whether it was done in malice or out of sincerity. They might have done something wrong against us, but sometimes it's not because they meant to do so, but just that they don't know how else is better. I once told a friend that at times, I might have spoken to her in a harsh tone, but please understand that I don't mean to raise my voice at her. It could be because I was feeling upset about other things and just got out like that because she happened to be there. At the end of the day, she needs to understand that my heart is only for the best interest of our friendship (a work partner ~ we have a little disagreement about the way we do things).

Our "boy in luv" DOM is so adorkable!:wub:

The 2 love birds and their convo at the beach were ultra cute. I kept giggling like a teenager.:D

Need to add that our DOM lacks family bonding. This after seeing GH, brother and sister sleeping together. That scene was touching to me as it  meant a lot to him as soon after he told his mum he wants to go on a picnic with her and maybe even"evil" uncle.:dissapointed_relieved:

Overall, cheesy or over the top cliches, I simply love this drama much!:love:

uigZRPF.png

"If I opened my eyes at that moment, would I have seen your face?

But I didn't want to open my eyes at that moment.

Because the lips I've longed for,

and the person I've wanted was you after all.

And I could know it was you without seeing you."

eJsphTB.png

OH MY SUCH BUTTERFLIES! The intimacy was just A++

Counting down until the final episode but also dreading the end of such a wonderful rom-com :bawling:

I need recommendations for similar heart-fluttering rom coms after this ends, please hook a sister up :):):)

This whole drama is so romantic.. esp Dom, he doesn't just fall in love once, but he falls in love TWICE! with the same woman! If that doesn't spell out "Match made in heaven" or "She's the only one for him" concept I don't know what does.

This one is not to be dismissed as *just* a light fluffy eyecandy romcom drama. Although it has all those elements too, it is so much more poignant and reflective:)

5 minutes ago, Tyduck said:

I need recommendations for similar heart-fluttering rom coms after this ends, please hook a sister up :):):)

If you are looking for ongoing dramas, I would recommend Perfume. Nice one. Funny , has a lot of heart. 

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If I opened my eyes at that moment, would I have seen your face?

But I didn't want to open my eyes at that moment.

Because the lips I've longed for, and the person I've wanted was you after all.

And I could know it was you without seeing you."

I melted here...even the build up to the kiss was so nice. It was sexy and cute - a very rare combination. :love:

hahaha...this lazy fella could have walked over and tapped on her shoulder :D ...of course PDnim ( she's officially my favorite PD now) was giving us fan service of his long sexy legs ....

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

hahaha...this lazy fella could have walked over and tapped on her shoulder :D ...of course PDnim ( she's officially my favorite PD now) was giving us fan service of his long sexy legs ....

Let's etch her name in our heart and mind...

We love you Lee Gwang Young - PD nim!! :kiss_wink:

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Good morning my friends! I've been super busy last night and this morning but I am ready to live cap a hopefully super awesome episode!! Yaaaaaay let's do this! Hopefully I don't cry too much when it's over! 

THANK YOU :wub:

Gonna miss this goofball :heart:

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Good morning my friends! I've been super busy last night and this morning but I am ready to live cap a hopefully super awesome episode!! Yaaaaaay let's do this! Hopefully I don't cry too much when it's over! 

yay!!! I am just waiting here...

i can't focus on my other dramas right now...kkkkkkk.....

XWxhX2V.gif

That smile before the kiss was the best thing!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Here we go!!

Begins back in office. Dom is happily feeding GH who is happily eating. Eww uncle comes in. Guess GH gonna find out what Dom did. Uncle is being a jerk to Dom. GH knows, she looks sadly at Dom. He's trying to brush it off and keep feeding her but she's upset now. She leaves to chase after uncle. She starts yelling at him at the elevator but Dom stops her. Uncle is such a jerk. Dom tries to calm GH who is still real upset. Think he has a plan. 

Archived