[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Awww so sweet ...he says he love her . She couldn’t believe it . 

He repeated I love you .

Come on SBS . Give us some amazing kisses  next week please 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks as usual to our recappers!!!!!!!!!!!! (managed to stream this time)

feelings:
OE"WGMWOIH£VIW JERda[oeihu4tlngsjekrcld|)}QHR[32[UAITNJESKLRjt4 i  SJEOIRGKASGRJO jiosegr;aoe'

-VP PLAYING THE ROLE OF A JOSEON LORD IS GIVING ME ALL THE LIFE I NEED. listening to the gisaeng, throwing a trantrum when her contemplations were interrupted 'KAMHI!!!'; throwing DJ onto the bed. Kim Jae-kyung needs to be in more dramas.

-I am actually really appreciating that the majority of the office drama is actually taking place between SecLee and Uncle... if feels more realistic. They don't 'need' to manipulate Dom because they keep thinking they hold the winning hand... hubris is no joke.

-I had a moment of forgetting that Dom has face blindness during GH's "date" with oppa. His jealousy was so on point for him

-urgh. annoyed that we didn't have a kiss but often in dramaland a hug is more 'meaningful' so I appreciate the directorial decision.

-side note: KYK and JKJ's chemistry is no joke. In fact, I'd argue that for KYK it is the best chemistry he has had with an actress (I've not watched much of his stuff so basing this on the chemi in Gogh, Starry Night; On Your Wedding Day; and Pinocchio)... and considering that scandal at the beginning of his career... well it absolves him for me.

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

To be honest, instead of a kiss, I want him to see her face after he confessed... :wub:

Yes, me, too. I want him to be able to recognize her without her red cardigan, then he can kiss her later. Heehee. :lol:

I'm soo happy he confessed his love to her. Soo excited. 

Waiting for episode to come out with subs, then will watch all the episodes for this week. I'm very curious what happened to Dom at the meeting and how his uncle found out about his health.

@tinymel I ended up on Google after your comments. I am happy I only saw him here. Yikes, totally didn't like his non drama looks. And RL stuff. That's why I like drama land delusions.

I have watched tonight's episodes. It was good. Probably won't rewatch it with subs. Veronica Park amuses me quite a few. I know OTPs change hairstyles when they break up or have a time jump. I really want the other guy to cut his fringe. Is the actor supposed to be better looking than the lead or what? Or is he doing something in real life to have hair like that?

I do NOT know any of the 4 actors in this drama from previous works. So have no clue what they are known for.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

They are really shippable right ? :mrgreen:....

Aigooo, that BTS is just too cute. I wish this show had less plot holes and got more popularity, then we'd have lots of peeps to spazz and maybe do a shipper thread kekeke.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

you can check out Can We Get Married

Ooh I didn't even know about that one, lemme check that ish out hahaha. 2 more weeks, 2 more shows. thanks @triplem

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Thanks @turtlegirl and @ktcjdrama !  You two make the best recapping tag team ever!

:cookie::heart::cookie:

Seriously, cheers to you two! I'm having so much fun watching a live drama for the first time! I have a mon-tues routine now. 
1. Catch the live version if possible
2. Read through all the recaps here while waiting for the raw
3. Watch the raw
4. Rewatch the cuteness, read through forum. 
5. Watch with subs.

I think dom min ik is able to see gal hee's face and i don't mean an imprint but her real face going by the preview. It's him looking at her while she sleeps and smiling. Also he is trying to feed her somthing with chopsticks which means he can see where her mouth is. 

Can we just talk about how good Do Mi Nik in his casual clothes and hair not done/freshly washed?? Because OOF he looked so hot in the recent episode.  The pink shirt tucked into those grey, tight-ish pants? oh my god, he just looked SOOO HOT!  :love:

tumblr_ptc2dpRrmB1tdqdy5o1_1280.png

And, did anyone catch at the end of the preview when they were "introducing" themselves to one another, he said "I'm crazy in love with you."  not sure if it was just the subs i watched on Kocawa that had them, or if it said something else elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

I laughed so hard when he was  jealous of her wiping another man's armpits...that ZONE was sacred to him :mrgreen:

She can’t resist , when she see armpits :lol:

he had  the right to be suspicious :mrgreen:

you make my day , everybody look at me funny , when I start laughing from nowhere at your post 

:wub:

I want to make a gif collection of his jealous bouts, but still outside so no access to laptop. The touching hands, wearing high heels, flowery dress, buying flowers, wiping mouth and then wiping armpits... haha... do you guys think we'll see another scene of armpit warmers? 

5 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

SOO WORTH THE WAIT!!

Love the third gif. The smile on Dom is true happiness that he finally found. :heart:

Ikr! Reminds me of this scene where he says to his mom that he wants to get married to have a family. He's got this look "I've found my kids' mom and I ain't never letting her go." 

Archived