[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

3 hours ago, triplem said:

When he removed his watch here ...I squealed ...haha he’s got that sexy posture

ahem, when did you start noticing watches? so you now understand the appeal of the watch? :tounge_wink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Dom and DJ half-brothers or something close to that?

Veronica and DJ are so funny together with all the push and pull, but I want to know their bad deeds. I see DJ as highly manipulative with his innocent facade, but maybe he's really that honest and hungry for a real, deep relationship considering he's been lonely for so long.

And although GH is so adorable, I hate her deceit. I'd ghost the person in real life. But since this is drama, I'd be a diva and give her a kimchi slap first before forgiving her, minus the hug because of you know, kimchi. 

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ahem, when did you start noticing watches? so you now understand the appeal of the watch? :tounge_wink:

I learned it from you :mrgreen:...thanks to you I have observed all sorts of random stuff...did you notice he was not wearing a belt? I was a little bit bothered about that. Since I come from the stone age where my friends in HR always say that a guy must always have his belt if the shirt is tucked in . During interviews , they see it as minus point if they don't have a belt when there are belt loops  :D ...so this must be the new style of wearing pants .

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I noticed him removing his watch too... and yes I believe the Director intentionally wanted it that way :D 

oh yeah ...it was definitely very suggestive ..ahahah or my brain is just wired the wrong way :naughty:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I learned it from you :mrgreen:...thanks to you I have observed all sorts of random stuff...did you notice he was not wearing a belt? I was a little bit bothered about that. Since I come from the stone age where my friends in HR always say that a guy must always have his belt if the shirt is tucked in . During interviews , they see it as minus point if they don't have a belt when there are belt loops  :D ...so this must be the new style of wearing pants .

oh yeah ...it was definitely very suggestive ..ahahah or my brain is just wired the wrong way :naughty:

hahaah... you have been infected with the detail disease! hahahaha... have seen the lack of belt in many kdramas but never really noticed it. guess it is a fashion thing but then why have hoops in pant right? am going to be looking at pants now in other dramas to confirm.....

giphy.gif

On 6/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, kkddrraammaa said:

Would anyone know where to find subs for these VLOG videos posted by the leads? I wanna know what these cuties are saying :D

The same YT account is starting to sub it

BTS stills

3 hours ago, triplem said:

The same YT account is starting to sub it

Nice! I had to use https://savesubs.com/ to extract subtitles (.srt) files from Viki videos. Watched it on Youtube with a subtitles using a subtitles-for-youtube chrome plugin  after giving up on viki geo blockers :( 

ps - Waiting for BTS of the crying and Handwashing scenes hehehe

tumblr_pswq3bwUAF1vpmpmko5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_psnmf8XVYy1r3hugwo1_500.gif

This drunk bike ride scene was one of the cutest scenes! The whole "I guess I'm not sober since my heart is beating too fast" dialogue was feels!
Also GH did try to sneak in a confession to a drunk Dom without facing him haha. 
Scene starts at 13:30

24 minutes ago, blademan said:

Sadly no new Dom-Gal Hee content :( so here's an amazing edit to get us prepared for tonight!

I am ready for tonight!! 

Remember to wash your hands before watching, girls! :D:P That is if you’re having popcorns while watching. Or maybe to be ready to wipe off tears from your eyes... there could still be a little angst ahead. 

Above pics are sad, but on the other hand VP and Dominic looks really good together :-D He is handsome with charm and she is really pretty :-D I dodn't notice it before as they haven't had scenes together till last ep, but I see here potencial for another drama haha

2 hours ago, blademan said:

New OST :wub:

Thank you!! Been waiting for it... :)

Yeah, why did they have to walk like that at 3:21?? :sweat_smile:

CLBVFSQ.png

"Just my hand then" ~ what else was she expecting?? Or what else was he suggesting/supposed to help wash? :lol:

Starts where it ended last week. You're fired. Waaaah. 

K now meeting with evil secretary and evil driver. They're talking about the fish. Why the fish, what about it, I don't know. Some terrible old scene from her as a secretary and another secretary getting run over by a truck in order to save the fish? Then here giving a bunch of money to a young DJ? I don't know what's going on at all! But it's basically going thru the whole reason for everything she's doing I think. More awful old scenes with the driver. The uncle was kicking the driver when he worked for him and caused him to have a big crash and break his leg. That's when she approached him about revenge I guess. So really it seems both were severely mistreated, turning them this way? Doesn't excuse their actions tho esp against poor Dom who hasn't done anything wrong ! Anyways @ktcjdrama will prob have more in depth about what is going on here....

Sorry I am late.

Edit to add:

Episode opened with Sec.Lee and Driver seated at the bus terminal. She told him that she never seemed to tell him the reason why she was willing to help him. Then flashback to the fish. Do's father was scolding her and DJ's mother about the fish and warned them if they don't get something done, they'll be in trouble. Cut to the the ladies bringing the fish to the doctor, but DJ's mother slipped and fell in the middle of crossing the street.

We see DJ's mother got into car accident trying to save the fish. Some of the reasons why she started the secret movement with the lower level staff. We also see the driver with the Uncle, stupid Uncle kept hitting the driver while he was driving, almost causing a collision with a truck. Driver got hurt badly and in hospital, but also got fired unfairly because Uncle claimed he was the one causing the accident. Then we see Sec.Lee approaching him, also giving him some monetary compensation. These money are the records within the excel file. Because earlier we see the Sec.Lee giving some money in the form of savings book to DJ, thus his name in the file, corresponding to the nominal in the excel file. He was the first recipient of the Fish Fund. Back to present, Driver is telling Sec.Lee that he wants to confess to the police, but Sec.Lee disapprove his plan, saying how can that be his mistake. She then left, narration continued with her going to settle this.

Ok so it seems it all started cuz Dom picked up the usb he wasn't supposed to. I dunno if the driver is feeling some guilt or if he just always looks innocent Lol! Evil secretary still seems evil though and yells at him. 

Dom with Doctor. Whiny pouty Dom. Doc flicking him in the head , now applying ointment on his neck rash. Dom pouty some more. 

Back at office now, looking at the model boat that DJ have him when he was a kid. I hope they make up soon! 

Lol Dom such a little kid. He rings the doorbell to DJ's place and shoves the model boat in his face making all these boat engine noises. Goofy Dom.

They are talking now. Hopefully DJ finds out about GH being fake V. Awww Dom is starting to cry. Don't cry Dom!! He's apologizing to DJ. He isn't talking about GH at all I don't think. 

Archived