[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Saw clips and clips for the episode.

I'm soo torn right now! :( I just hope that Dom realizes that he's in love with her and all the stuff she has done for him. She stuck by his side for a year and even after his illness, she helped him. I hope he can forgive her and realize she did it all because she was falling for him.

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY does it have to end for this week? Next week come already! :bawling:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl

@Ameera Ali this writer quite cruel too . She’s throwing it all at once at Min Ik . I think at the end of the day , he will realise that DJ never betrayed him & Gal Hee’s moment of weakness led to this . He will discover that  she has always been on his side . I think  I’m a sucker for this angsty dramas ...:P..no pain , no gain ...if the couple becomes sweet too fast , I drop the drama . I sound like @Lawyerh now :D 

Anyway this Twitter handle has some translations as well ...

Exposed! Yessssss...the angst has finally started. The faster it comes the quicker we see the ikhee pair in their finest muaks moments. 

But i realized my love for VP has grown as deep as the deepest ocean. :wub: She kicks a**!

I was watching the Monday episode and it was half-subbed :) so I watched the rest reading body language n putting together familiar sounds - with not bad results! My substandard understanding rather matched the recaps here..without the details of cos :)

think subbers are busy with the really long eps of Arthdal keke

He will discover that  she has always been on his side

623860E6-797B-4A3E-9B56-25B199387D79.jpg

. I think  I’m a sucker for this angsty dramas ...:P..no pain , no gain ...if the couple becomes sweet too fast , I drop the drama . I sound like @Lawyerh now :D 

You & @Lawyerh  need to stop drop drama when they find each other  , that’s the time they started to know each other like the back of their hand :joy:

So take notes @ktcjdrama 2 minutes & 40 second is all they need to know each other :mrgreen:

75E7BE8A-573A-4473-97E4-F35E8E6CB425.gif

We need to check time he take to dry her hand :tounge_xd:

So what is everyone's thoughts on this?

Can Dom really not see GH in the preview when he walks by her in the hospital? Oooorrr, is he just pretending not to be able to?

I think this is important. If he really cannot see her, then does this mean he stopped loving her? :bawling:

@ktcjdrama I don’t even  think surgeons wash their hands that long . Every germ will die !  But this is a very ingenious idea for skin ship . From armpits warmers to hand washing , you can’t say this writer is not original with his/ her ideas :D . Looking at your gif , Gal Hee needs a smack for not fully enjoying it . If KYK was washing my hands like that I’ll be smiling from ear to ear ! 

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama I don’t even  think surgeons wash their hands that long . Every germ will die !  But this is a very ingenious idea for skin ship . From armpits warmers to hand washing , you can’t say this writer is not original with his/ her ideas :D . Looking at your gif , Gal Hee needs a smack for not fully enjoying it . If KYK was washing my hands like that I’ll be smiling from ear to ear ! 

You have to understand that she is trying very very very hard to control herself from enjoying it, or else it will lead to who-knows-what...

Just check her various expressions :D And she kept hurrying him to finish the washing quickly.

How long before an arm cast comes off? Seems like it would be a while. If GH is getting hers off next week, then a lot of time must pass, huh? Well, ya know what they say, time heals all wounds! So maybe there will be a reunion sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Dom is following the instruction very carefully

He washed her hand for a full 2 minutes and 40 seconds (yes I counted :D)

This reminds me of those lifebuoy ads. Dothe jao dothe jao do :lol:

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

How long before an arm cast comes off? Seems like it would be a while. If GH is getting hers off next week, then a lot of time must pass, huh? Well, ya know what they say, time heals all wounds! So maybe there will be a reunion sooner rather than later. 

It depends on if how bad it is.... 6 weeks minimum for a basic fracture a serious break could take 3 months. 

Can't wait for next ep, this one seems to be super sad. But she needs to learn the lesson, and he needs to "experience" life without her, now when he is in love with her, and he knows that there is no other woman. Hope that today subs will be realised much quicker than yesterday :/

I wonder if there be scene from trailer, the one in which he is giving her flowers and saying that he loves her from the begining?

Ok, going to chill listening to Car the Garden's lovely voice. If you don't know his work/voice look him up... it will give you feelings! 

Speaking of feelings this episode had all the feels. It wasn't as punchy/betrayally as IANAR--I don't think I could deal with another of those ones tbh. But most importantly it was *perfectly* executed. There were going to be a lot of ways to do it but the slow realisation was always going to have the biggest payoff. Massive amounts of credit to both of our leads... the crying was exactly what it needed to be... no wailing woe is me, the tears of honest to god upset at the situation. 

I haven't watched with subs yet but the gist I got from our lovely recappers(thanks!) and my little understanding of the language I definitely feel that we are in for a quick resolution... we also don't have time for anything else. I like the idea (can't remember who said it but on my phone so hard to check while writing) that GH might get kidnapped. I do think that she will do something reckless which will put her in danger, sparking Dom into action. 

If not, I'll make them a large pot of tea... because TEA SOLVES ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. (goes to make tea and be grateful that my life isn't full of secretaries and rich guys who act like teenagers)

VP, oh, VP... could you be any more perfect? No, I don't think you could be... 

NEXT WEEK COME QUICKLY!!!  

:flushed:빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와:kiss_wink:

빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와

:bawling:빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와

빨리 와:love:

6 hours ago, tinymel said:

Bahahahaha. I went with the assumption that 'she took a shower'... I mean she had time for a cast to be put on and harden by the time he arrived... (ahhh dramaland timelines, how could anything ever happen without you?)

I don't think she has ever said anything about this. I took it as Dom just being hyper worried about GH regardless of the situation. He heard 'secretary' and automatically thought about GH. We know that he conflates them already so I think that was a big part of it... but yes, the end of last night was a bit of a plot hole.

Ah, I think Dom definitely knows GH used to work for VP - that entire scene in one of the earlier episodes where he's begging GH for VP's phone number comes to mind :)

Praise for our leads 

Secret Life of My Secretary] Eps 23 & 24 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang x Jin Ki Joo

cho.png
Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' "You're fired" Kim Young Kwang declares 'farewell' with Jin Ki Joo after her identity was revealed 

1. [+102,-4]
It was so sad when Kim Young Kwang cried. 

2. [+65,-2]
Today's episode was so sad and my heart hurt.. And even then, I was so immersed in Kim Young Kwang's acting skills.. That's why~~ I'll try enduring another week. 

3. [+61,-1]
My heart hurts so much... 

4. [+37,-3]
There are too many heartbreaking scenes, please give us lovey-dovey scenes from now on, scriptwriter-nim. 

5. [+34,-1]
Please let the GalIk couple love each other prettily~~~!!! Today's episode was so sad and my heart broke. 

6. [+11,-1]
Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo are so good at acting... I was so immersed in today's episode too. 

7. [+10,-0]
I was totally immersed in Kim Young Kwang's acting for this episode~

8. [+10,-0]
Kim Young Kwang has his bangs down in the preview, that was so heart fluttering.... 

9. [+10,-2]
Kim Young Kwang looks really young and babyish with his bangs down. He looks pitiful. Please put them down. 

secretary.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang furious at Jin Ki Joo for lying 'tears' 

1. [+61,-1]
The two did their roles so well. They are lovely. ㅠㅠ

2. [+24,-1]
Ahh ㅠㅠ Kim Young Kwang's acting is really getting better. ㅠㅠㅠ I cried along with him. ㅠㅠ My heart hurts so much. The two have to be happy, but there are only a few episodes left. It upsets me. 

3. [+20,-1]
Such complicated feelings... 

4. [+15,-0]
Min Ik ㅠㅠ Don't do that~ ㅠㅠ

5. [+10,-0]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+8,-0]
And I thought they are going to have lovey-dovey scenes today.. but they are having a conflict now.... 

7. [+6,-0]
When are they going to be happy? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+6,-1]
What will happen to the two? They have good acting skills, I was so immersed in the drama. 

9. [+5,-0]
Kim Young Kwang's eyes were daebak~~ He's a man who's in love, but he turned cold quickly.. Those crazy acting skills, what should we do?

credit : Melohwa 

Archived