[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

The mothers and kids are seated eating together. VP dare not speak a word, until the mother threatened her with a sharp cutlery. She then changed her voice a little bit. She tried to message GH, but her mother pushed her phone away till it dropped to the floor, under a sofa. Dom offered to try call her phone to find it, but of course it's not ringing. So the mother did it herself and it rang. All these while, VP is making a lot of gestures to stop them. Dom wondered why it didn't ring when he called. They say out the numbers which didn't match. Then VP tried to change subjects by serving Dom the dish with peanuts. Dom is becoming more suspicious. But Dom ate the peanuts in front of VP, looking at her all the time. She didn't stop her. ~ stream hang

Dom is at the toilet, vomiting. VP outside and worried about him. Dom came out and told her that he is not feeling well, hoping VP will message his hand. She didn't do it the same way GH did. Dom asked who are you, as in preview. Just then, GH called him with her VP number. Dom answered it with real VP in front of him. He knew it now... He said he will go there now, while real VP is anxiously asking him to listen to her. He just walked away.

GH is waiting for Dom, and he came running. GH saw his allergic reaction and immediately got worried, but Dom is not answering. He asked if she is really VP, then he saw her cast, he held out his hand to the cast. GH is speechless. Dom is connecting all the previous clues. ~ stream hang, arrrghhh!!!

Then it's Dom shouting Why!! He's crying. GH is trying to explain. But the moment she said that the first time was just for fun, and Dom cut her there.... oooo this is so sad.... :tears: Both of them are crying now. I can't do the recap... GH just keep saying sorry... Dom turned to leave, GH tried to hold his arm but he asked her to let go. He turned again, but GH caught his arm again, and slipped something (medicine?) into his pocket. Dom left. GH cried.

Dom arrived home. Mother shouting at him what's wrong with him. He ignored her, just go straight up to his room. Sat on his bed, thinking about all the times together, then he cried burying his head into his hand. ~ stream hang

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She immediately gets worried about his rash I think. And I think he said V fed me peanuts. He's now flashing back to everything. Awww I feel so bad for Dom!! He must feel so stupid for not realizing it sooner. He is asking her what is going on now. She is crying. All she can do is say sorry. Now he's crying too asking why. She's trying to explain herself. I wish she'd at least look him in the eyes. Oh nooo this is so sad. The heart break is real. He turns to leave. She tries to grab his arm but he pulls away. She grabs it again. Think she put her confession letter in his pocket. She's left alone crying. Dom returns home. Mom is screaming at him but he just walks silently to his room. He sits on his bed and cries a lot. Poor babies!!! GH goes home sadly herself. Mom is there waiting. Asks how it went. She says what happened. Still crying. So much crying. Heart ache sucks. Mom cries too and holds her. 

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Then it's Dom shouting Why!! He's crying. GH is trying to explain. But the moment she said that the first time was just for fun, and Dom cut her there.... oooo this is so sad.... :tears: Both of them are crying now. I can't do the recap... GH just keep saying sorry... Dom turned to leave, GH tried to hold his arm but he asked her to let go. He turned again, but GH caught his arm again, and slipped the confession note that she wrote earlier into his pocket. Dom left. GH cried.

Oh nooo . So sad..this was expected but still very painful to see 

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He's crying. GH is trying to explain. But the moment she said that the first time was just for fun, and Dom cut her there.... oooo this is so sad.... :tears: Both of them are crying now.

And that is why this is Not fun or funny.  Lying hurts people unnecessarily.

My wish at this moment: 

Spoiler

GH gets left on her own to contemplate what she did wrong, and Dom goes on to find love with someone who is HONEST.

GH arrived at her home. Mother appeared and asked how it goes, does he forgive her? GH told her what happened in tears. Mom hugged crying GH.

Next day. Dom arrived in office. On his way to his room, the police officers stop him. But no response from him, so the police flashed out their badges to announce who they are. Dom asked if they found the driver, but police said no, it's about DJ. They then showed him a CCTV that driver met with DJ at a convenience mart on the night of funeral. Dom then thought about the other CCTV near Boat There, and DJ's name in the file. Police asking where DJ is. Dom told them that he wants to have a talk with DJ first.

So Dom and DJ met at rooftop. Dom asking DJ about the driver. DJ explained that he met the driver when he attended a funeral, since Dom asked for a driver before that. He heard him asking someone for driver, and offered himself to work as driver. He also asked DJ not to tell Dom that he worked for Shim before. Anyway, DJ is explaining he didn't know anything about the driver before that, and he realized that Dom is suspecting him now. Well, it looks like he is really innocent. He is upset at Dom for not trusting him despite their 20 years friendship, and upset police is here. Police came and asked DJ to go to the station with them. He said okay. Before he left, he handed Dom an envelope. We don't get to see yet. ~ stream hang

Next is Driver meeting with Sec.Lee, calling her Boss

Dom is walking back to his office, looking dazed. GH is at her desk waiting for him. But he didn't asnwer her. GH asking about his medications and mentioned Doc. Dom is quiet all the time, GH is still apologizing again. Dom turned and asked GH does she know what it feels to not be able to see faces. He talks about him suspecting his best friend because of his inability to judge from facial expressions. GH just quiet listening to him. Dom said more stuff calmly, and the last one was he fired GH. ~ end of episode.

Next day. Dom comes into office. Detectives are there. They have DJ on cctv meeting with the evil driver! What is this? Dom can hardly believe it. Is DJ really behind it all, he thinks? Poor Dom!! Dom goes to meet DJ on the roof. He asks DJ something but I don't know what. DJ is telling a story about something. But what? DJ and bad driver seemed to meet at that funeral. But what about? DJ doesn't seem fazed by the meeting. I don't know what's going on! Dom is upset. DJ seems to be defending himself though. I think Dom is stuck not knowing who to believe. But DJ can't believe that Dom wouldn't believe him. The detectives comes out to take DJ in for questioning. DJ hands him some paperwork. It's something nice to Dom from DJ I think. 

Cut to bad driver at some bus station. Meeting with his boss, the bad secretary. 

Dom going back to the office sadly. GH is there at her desk. She follows him into the office. She speaks softly I think apologizing again. She shouldn't be saying anything. I think it's just gonna make him more upset. Think he's probably firing her. I don't know. Just a thought based on the sad feelings. 

So much sadness!!! 

I hate this episode!!!

And the preview is more sadness!!! 

Ouch that hurt in more than a band aid being slowly ripped off...why why why does it have to be this way.... 
I am not surprised she was fired, that's to be expected. @turtlegirl the clip on SBS is called "You're fired" Kim Young-kwang
I wonder how this will all get mended... 
Now for long wait.... Praying the write will be kind and not drag out the pain for too long. 

This is what I need, a big tub of ice cream, the only cure for a completely broken heart :bawling: GH is so naive. She needed to leave Dom alone for a while before even approaching him again. The minute she followed him in the office, I knew more trouble was coming. Oh girl! And here I thought she would be injured by the bad driver and that would bring them back together. But the injury already happened. So now what? Then I thought maybe she'll be kidnapped. But now she's been fired so I guess the bad guys won't care about her anymore. So how will the reconcile?? I need our babies to be happy and together again, stat!! 

Sad Eating GIF - EmmaStone Tears Crying GIFs

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Then I thought maybe she'll be kidnapped. 

She could be a target still if the "sec. boss" thinks she knows something she shouldn't.
It could be the type of plot twist needed for DOM to move past his hurt feeling and forgive her. 
Maybe VP will clear things up...along with her confession note. 

No worries, girls... This show is following the typical kdrama format.

Kiss at 8th hour ~ angst/separation around 12th to 14th ~ then reunion at finale week...

I still think the reunion will happen much sooner though. Probably next week ;)

Preview: (loosely translated based on my very limited Korean)

GH: Director, it's me Sec.Jung

DMI: You're already fired, don't you understand that? Go now. From now on, here ... (not catching it, but I think it's you're not needed/required here)

VP: There is something that you need to know. When you confessed to her, she was so happy.

Uncle: What is this? (then not clear)

Senior Sec: I know Director Do Min Ik is suffering from ... illness.

Archived