[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

DJ is rather cold with VP, and the moment she is done, he suggested to leave. He picked up the bill and VP rushed out to follow him. They were outside, DJ is looking at his bike, he told VP he has his bike since high school and backpack since college. I think he is telling her that he can't possibly be with her. VP is rather stunned. DJ thanked her and left. She put her phone inside his backpack though.

The three secretaries brought in the big painting to Sec.Lee who is waiting at the resting room for employees. They were out of breath, so she asked what happened. Turned out that as Dom was walking towards them, GH called out Min-Ik shi, and he turned and walked towards his office. One of them is about to say that they saw GH but another one shut her up. The painting was from Uncle's office.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong but I feel like the halfway point is a little early for him to know the truth, since her mistaken ID is a big part of the central story. I wouldn't be shocked if the writers keep the mystery going for another week or so. 
 I hope they don't drag it out for to long where we all get annoyed, the premise as a whole is really cute. 

Real Veronica and DJ ate meeting at a cafe. They talk about I don't know what. Then DJ gets up to leave and V chases him out. It seems like a somber vibe right now as they continue to talk outside. He gets his bike and she puts a cell phone sneakily into his backpack before he leaves. Hmmm. 

Okay back to the secretaries. It appears they were there on a mission for evil secretary. They go to report to her. They have a painting from evil uncles office which they unwrap, and evil secretary smiles at it. 

My stream is starting to freeze up. 

Dom and fake V are in his office. He sits her in his chair and starts polishing her heels. She pulls away and I think she's telling her story but it's all fake. We see her real story in flashbacks, her mom dying and her working hard so her sis can study abroad. I feel sad now. She stands up and looks at the fish. Now Dom is talking. Guess he's opening up some about his family, and whatever he's saying is the first time GH has heard of it so she is surprised. Think he's talking about his real parents.  She suddenly wants to leave but he stops her and sits her down while he goes to get something. She's looking at him through the glass. Oh he's at GH's desk and thinking about GH. Then he looks back through the glass at fake V. 

Quick scene of driver getting a phone call. Bad music plays. 

Back to Dom and fake V walking outside again....

GH and Dom inside his office. He changed into new clothes and then asked her to sit at his chair. He wiped the table and her shoes as well. GH is touched but then sad at the same time because he is not doing it for her (GH) but for VP. She immediately turned so that he stopped. Dom asked her what she likes about the other guy. She told him while thinking about Dom himself. They got up and looked at the fish. Dom asked if she knew anything about it, she said a little bit, sarcastically. He told her story about where he got the fish from, I think it's a gift from his father. Then he told her about his family also, that the chairman is actually not his biological mother. GH was shocked. Dom asked whether she is disappointed. No, she isn't. She also apologized about something.

Cut to Driver talking to his boss, while driving, asking whether he got the message or not.

Fake V and Dom went to a bathhouse. He ties her hair for her. 

The doc is there too. He walks past GH and thinks I know her. Oh it's the girl from the hospital who came to see Dom. Now he runs into Dom. Omo is he going to mention it to Dom? Of course doc points out GH right at the exact moment she lets her hair down. Ooof! Now Dom is going to continue to be confused. 

You’re right @ShannonK . I do hope there’ll be a nice twist to the story 

I can understand why part of her finds it so hard to tell him the truth . She likes him as a man & it’s such a nice feeling to be treated as a woman instead of just his secretary who’s always at his beck & call 

Omo Dom walks over to GH. At first she speaks like V but then he's like "secretary jeong?" So since she took her hair down right at that moment....he thinks both women are at bathhouse. Omo now he sees the key that fake V had that has the number 99 on it. C'mon Dom don't be so dense! So I guess fake V is pretending to be with real V lol what is this nonsense. Omg lol she's running around pretending to be both GH and fake V. Omo even I'm confused. 

So now Dom is in the same room and fake V whom he presumes is real V. 

Now he left and is trying to find GH. She came up to him now. 

So maybe from the preview it's going to be real GH who he thinks is resting her head on him. 

Oh I don't know let's see....

Dom and GH walking outside, it's late. Somehow GH suggested to go to jjimjilbang. While they're there, GH belatedly realized everyone is wearing the same clothes. Dom is helping her tied up her hair with her wristband, while remembering the number on her wristband, so he can recognize her.

His doc was there too. He saw GH while she is getting a drink. He tried to recall as he was walking away and remembered she is Dom's secretary. Next Dom bumped into him, apologized. He called out to Dom, and told him he saw his secretary, and asked whether the girl he likes is his secretary. Dom is surprised that GH is there, and Doc pointed out to the girl, at this time, she loosened her hair tie already to give the lady behind the counter. Dom wondered and walked towards GH. As she is about to call Min-Ik shi, he called out Secretary Jung? He was questioning who is she with here since she is holding up two drink, is it a guy... okay he sounded rather jealous.... GH pointed out the guy she is supposed to be with, but then Dom saw her wristband, same number as VP... So GH said she met VP and she went to another room. She let him have the wristband and ran away to the room. Dom went inside and found GHVP. He returned her wristband but rather preoccupied with GH. He excused himself that he needs to go out and speak to his secretary. GHVP told him not to, but he said just a while, and went out. So GH ran out to pretend as herself again.

GH back to being fake V. They are in the room again. It seems like she's talking in her regular voice though. Does he not recognize her voice as her own? She is not speaking like fake V right now. 

Well I was wrong, he lends his shoulder to fake V. Now she's talking like V. She rests on his shoulder. He's doing a voiceover. I need to know what he's thinking plzzz

GHVP ran out and found Dom who is about to kick a sleeping man, thinking that he is the guy with GH. She stopped him just in time, and he is rather moody, complaining about stuff. GH pushed him to go back, and he left pouting. GH ran quickly back to the room, tone up her voice again, and Dom came in, but still looking moody. GH asked him what happened with his expression. He said something about his secretary not liking being with him?... GHVP gave him some advice. He felt comforted. She got sleepy, Dom gave her his shoulder to sleep on, she refused at first, but succumbed to the offer. When she is sleeping, he tried to remember her features.

Next, they went into an empty cinema. GH so happy coz she (VP) never get to do it while working, awesome...

Oh my god ,... so is this Gal Hee being herself or being VP? :joy:

Ok so it’s still the fake VP

Oh he’s jealous that GH is seeing another man. :D 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick scene of bad guy driver going to GH's house and sneaking up on her bro while he's asleep. He's def gonna be the one who breaks GH 's arm later in the series. 

Meanwhile, Dom and fake V arrive at the movies. 

Meanwhile, real V is at home helping GH's sister paint her toenails. 

Real V goes to movie theatre and then DJ shows up too. 

V wants to rest her head on DJ but he sets a boundary but then he lets her and she's all happy. I don't know about this couple. I still don't know how I feel about DJ. 

Movie ends and fake V and Dom get up to leave. DJ stares fake V right in the eyes and says something that makes her freak out. Think she's now talking to DJ alone and admitting what she's doing. She's crying. Why doesn't she just tell Dom the truth? 

She goes to the lobby to meet back with Dom. She's crying but ofc he cannot see it. Except he still reaches up to touch her face but she stops him. 

VP in her office, feeling sad. GH's sister was there, doing pedicure. VP can't stand it and did her pedicure for he, lol... She made a blunder and apologized to lil sis. She is shocked that she is actually apologizing to her.

Next she walked dejectedly into the same cinema that Dom and GH went. She sat down and spotted Dom, could it be? She got up to get a better look at the lady next to him, but just then DJ walked in and sat next to her. She smiled and forgotten about Dom GH already. DJ returned her phone and said she did it on purpose, but she said it's an accident.

Stream hang, so I missed the confrontation.

Next GH is talking to DJ somewhere, and in tears. She is telling him honestly what happened and asking for him to please give her a chance or some time when DJ questioning how she ended up in this way. Next GH walking towards Dom who is sitting away waiting for her. He asked who is that guy. GH still in tears said something. Two cleaning ladies passed by and commented about her crying. Dom asked if she is crying. She said the movie was too sad. Stream hang again....

Dom was heading somewhere (to confront the other guy?) but GH held him back. And they left.

Next they're sitting somewhere outside at a balcony like place. Dom talked about some stuff regarding the other guy. He confessed to her that actually he cannot see her face, because of an accident. They said more stuff, and GH told him that she gives him 10 minutes and he can asked anything he wants. He asked for a kiss!! GH was rather stunned. Dom calmly explained that he wants to kiss someone he likes. GH said that's a bit difficult. He understood that. Time's up. Arrgh, stream hang again...!!!

Next is they're standing up already. About to leave I think. GH walked towards Dom, talking abou the kiss. I think she is giving him consent!!! He took both her hands, pulled her closer, placed her hands around his waist, held her face with both hands. He was about to kiss her but hesitated when about one inch away. GH whispered something repeatedly which I didn't catch, she was the one who kissed him!!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!! They continued kissing.... romantic BGM playing..... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

They end up on a rooftop. Sitting and talking. Dom opening up again. Sweet Dom but we really need a song, Simon Dominic why are you so dense don't you realize she's the one and OnlY one you love?

I think he says he wants to kiss her maybe like y'all predicted, to test something ? Not sure. 

He stands up and starts to walk away. She stops him. Voiceover talking to her mom. She stands up and says sorry I'm still doing this mom. 

She walks to him. And says you can kiss me. He takes her hands and puts them around his waist. Very hesitant but she goes in first and they kiss and it's actually a pretty good and hot kiss dang. But he thinks it's V still? I don't like that. Even tho it was a good kissing. Ah! Otoke. How to feel lol

Preview Dom falling more for real GH. Flowers scene and sleepover scene next week! Ahhh! 

Okay, because she is the one who kissed him, I'm rather alright with their kiss then... This is my first reaction, with goosebumps, haha... maybe I'll change my mind later after thinking it through,.... or maybe I don't need to think too much about it :P

Preview:

Dom sulking in his office and told GH that he should end it with VP. Then we see him sleeping over at GH's house. Also some scenes of GH trying to cheer him up.

Newbie in this thread so HELLOOOOOOO TO EVERYONES!!!!! I just love so much this drama and i love the actors!!! So funny and cute scenes so far and i really loved THE KISSES ON THE ROOFTOP!!!!! HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GH is my favourite characters and Jin Ki Joo is so perfect!!! This couple will be the death of me!! Thanks TO ALL THE RECAPPERS!!! See yaaaaaaaaa:wub::love:

Lol are we all going to be sad that he kissed fake V first? Lol it's okay it's okay it's still GH behind it all. She's not acting like V's personality when it matters, she's acting like herself. He's falling for her still. Let's remember this. 

Archived